[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you deal with your /angerissues/? I feel like I'm

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1492556608820.jpg (75KB, 785x757px) Image search: [Google]
1492556608820.jpg
75KB, 785x757px
How do you deal with your /angerissues/?

I feel like I'm boiling over, every annoyance or frustration during the day sends me into a maniac, cursing, throwing shit, steaming mad, I can't shake it and don't know where it's coming from. I have a lot of anger toward people in my life, or people who were in my life, and I feel like life is always dicking me around
>>
>>38972634
You could kill yourself. Than you won't have anger issues! You won't have any issues ever again
>>
>>38973182
you could beat the fuck out of this guy
>>
>>38972634
All those people are going to burn in Hell someday. That knowledge keeps me sane at least.
I got the same issues. Some stuff worked for me in the past like reading a book with a character that's going through the same issues,
long walks at night under the stars thinking about how insignificant we are.

Nothings working for me at the moment which fucking sucks fucking shit. Hopefully we'll find a way anon.
Hopefully we'll find it soon.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nw9LCo0JwCQ
>>
>>38972634
Take a mood stabilizer. It made my daily anger issues go away in like a month. I no longer get angry like that now.

My life is bland though and I'm depressed and suffer from emotional blunting, and, oh, I give a shit about absolutely nothing. At lead I'm not angry about it though, haha!
>>
>>38972634
well just don't get annoyed by things.
>>
>>38974397
How does one not get annoyed by things that are annoying?
Ignore it? Fuck you, I'm not some cuck I'm gonna get angry and do something I'll regret later
>>
File: reigendo.jpg (242KB, 1301x1223px) Image search: [Google]
reigendo.jpg
242KB, 1301x1223px
>>38974416
what could possibly annoy me in this world?
>>
>>38974416
Realize that your emotions are fake a literally mean nothing. And the more you act on them the more you are subcomming to your inner child, who by the looks of it, is a complete fucking best that needs to be spanked.
>>
How do you even get anger issues??
you actually have to try to get me angry. Im cinvinced angry people are simply stupider that most people and this is their only survival tool

How about you just not get angry, how about istead of using brute force to solve your annoyances, you actually think about what you're doing and then come up with a solution, is it really that hard? ??
>>
>>38974416
There probably isn't a reason to be angry. What would lashing out against others really solve? Self harm if you must. Exercise strength acting out power will only hurt you
>>
>>38974565
I'm usually calm, I am capable of being pushed enough to "snap" though.
When I snap, I'm in a state of intense anger for a good 30 minutes or so. The only thing I can do is remove myself from the situation and be alone, otherwise my reactions tend to be screaming in rage, throwing things and hitting things.
I'm not proud of it, in fact I had an episode at work yesterday that I'm definitely getting in trouble for today.
There is no "thinking" in that state. There is only "reaction".
>>
>>38972634
Thankfully for me it only really comes out if I'm drinking. I used to have it when I was sober too but surprisingly amphetamines calm me way the hell down.
>>
>>38974565
Read that entire passage you just wrote. It is filled with the irony that you may be an idiot.
>>
The tiniest, most insignificant things send me into a rage.
>putting dishes away
>put utensils in drawer
>try to close drawer
>oh, something appears to be getting in the way of the drawer closing
>I'll just open it a little and try to close it again
>I can't see anything that should be in the way
>try to close it
>nope
>it won't close
>IT WON'T FUCKING CLOSE
>start trying to slam the drawer shut like a maniac
>screaming abuse at the drawer
>tear it out of the cupboard and throw it into the next room, scattering its contents everywhere
>lay on the kitchen floor shaking and crying
>>
>>38974815
this, but i need multiple inconveniences for inanimate objects for me to flip out

people make more upset than anything
>>
>>38974843
>people make more upset than anything
Me too.
They don't even have to really do anything, just the presence of another person makes me mad.
>>
>>38974815
I don't flip out like this. I just bury my anger over and over till nobody can stand to be around me. I take my anger out on people
slowly. I gave my best friend a psychotic break once.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.