[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would happen if you took antiestrogen as well as an antiandrogen?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: Neutral_People.jpg (59KB, 768x576px) Image search: [Google]
Neutral_People.jpg
59KB, 768x576px
What would happen if you took antiestrogen as well as an antiandrogen? Or just found a way to reduce both testosterone and estrogen levels to nil? I can't find shit about this anywhere. I don't want to be a tranny, but I'm fucking sick of being controlled by my libido. I just want to be a man without either of these chemicals fucking with my head.
>>
>>38971194
Dude, just mastrubate exessively for a few days.

It totally nuked my sex drive, can't even fap anymore.

I wouldn't play with any chems that inhibit sex hormones. They control a lot more than just libido, including our personalities. We're controlled by chemicals, a lot more than normies will admit

Very "natural"
>>
>>38971289
When I was younger, I would masturbate upwards of a dozen times a day. It doesn't do shit and I'm glad I mitigated it down to once or twice a day and am able to go a day or two without it every once in a while.

The fact that these chemicals control our personality is exactly the problem. When I'm horny, I don't feel like I'm me anymore. When I cum, I feel like I literally just got done being brainwashed. I'm a very asocial person, but when I'm horny, I feel like I should go get a hooker or try to get a gf. As soon as I cum, I remember how shitty it would be to "wake up" in either of those situations. I think I'd actually kill myself if I did either one. It'd be the tipping point of never being able to recover and I'd be stuck in this mindset for the rest of my life, so it wouldn't even be worth living.
>>
>>38971289
You're a bad person; but, you already knew that.
>>
>>38971194

Considering that a man's natural estrogen levels are already low, taking both probably wouldn't do much more than just taking an anti-androgen or becoming a eunuch.

Trans women tend to report decreased libido and they actually take estrogen in addition to their anti-androgen of choice.
>>
>>38971194
Without either of the hormones present, you would get osteoporosis (your bone density would decrease). It would happen quickly, too.

Your energy levels would drop significantly, as well as there's a possibility of depression setting in.
>>
>>38971194
Fap as much as you can and wait as you age

The more you age the less active your libido will be

Dont take anythinf that fucks up your hormone level or god help me i will write a 100 page essay explaining how fucked youll be in the future
>>
>>38971194
wtf is an "antiestrogen"? take anti-depressants if you really want to cuck your libido you pathetic faggot.
>>
>>38971434
Youre insane. Go back to /x/
>>
>>38971194
>Considering that a man's natural estrogen levels are already low, taking both probably wouldn't do much more than just taking an anti-androgen or becoming a eunuch.
>>38972292
>Without either of the hormones present, you would get osteoporosis (your bone density would decrease). It would happen quickly, too.

these two things you fucking retard
>>
>>38971194
There's a procedure you can get that will stop sperm production. This will render your balls useless, meaning greatly reduced sex drive and little to no chance of getting an erection.
>>
>>38972240
I don't want bitch tits or to have wild hormonal emotions from the estrogen.
>>38972292
Lots of people get osteoporosis when they're old, I'll just have to deal with it while I'm younger than most. I'm not that active and I enjoy "depression". When I'm not depressed I can't enjoy doing nothing, yet there is still nothing I want to do.
>>38973048
Already addicted to fapping. The reason why you get less horny when you age is because your hormone levels decrease, dingus. Why wait for it to happen naturally when I can do it now?
>>38973140
Opposite of an antiandrogen.
>>38973263
I know, but being horny makes me completely lose my mind. I'd rather be in control of my insanity, thank you very much. Plus you can't really be a robot if you're sane.
>>38973272
See my above comments on those posts.
>>38973338
Doesn't get rid of the estrogen. I'd just chemically castrate myself if all I cared about was the testosterone.
>>
Just give yourself type 2 diabetes. 100% killed my libido :^)
>>
>>38974331

Or type 1, if you ignore it long enough it'll damage not only your legs, eyes, and kidneys, but also your penis. I've had maybe one or two full on erections in the past 3 years, and had no desire to do anything with them even when I had them.
>>
File: Devil's Laughter.png (195KB, 500x804px) Image search: [Google]
Devil's Laughter.png
195KB, 500x804px
We should not be surprised by marriages between people who would never have been friends:
Love ... casts itself on persons who, apart from the sexual relation, would be hateful, contemptible, and even abhorrent to the lover. But the will of the species is so much more powerful than that of the individual, that the lover shuts his eyes to all the qualities repugnant to him, overlooks everything, misjudges everything, and binds himself for ever to the object of his passion. He is thus completely infatuated by that delusion, which vanishes as soon as the will of the species is satisfied, and leaves behind a detested partner for life. Only from this is it possible to explain why we often see very rational, and even eminent, men tied to tennagants and matrimonial fiends, and cannot conceive how they could have made such a choice. . . A man in love may even clearly recognize and bitterly feel in his bride the intolerable faults of temperament and character which promise him a life of misery, and yet not be frightened away ... for ultimately he seeks not his interest, but that of a third person who has yet to come into existence, although he is involved in the delusion that what he seeks is his own interest.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.