[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does this shit actually works or just a meme? I dont have a gun

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2

Does this shit actually works or just a meme? I dont have a gun so i cant shoot myself in the head.
>>
>>38970819
Don't kill yourself anon. Don't be selfish.
>>
>>38970819
It used to work, but normies ruin everything and put a little oxygen in the tanks now, so you'll only wake up with brain damage.

Like with dusters having egg smell, or vanilla extract having propane put in it rather than just booze.

They put bad and good alcohol in hand sanitizing gels just to give kids bad stomachs.

They don't let kids have lighters until eighteen in modern countries now either, because you can get high off of butane.

It's all shit.
>>
File: 530-90_54ef9af46280b.jpg (51KB, 530x642px) Image search: [Google]
530-90_54ef9af46280b.jpg
51KB, 530x642px
Don't listen to
>>38970836
Doesn't make an impact on him or his life in anyway.
That being said, most helium tanks have oxygen in them now and it won't work, you'll just feel faint.
>>
>>38970819
I attempted it recently, had it on for about 30 minutes until I realized the helium was saturated. Gave me a bad headache. You have to make sure you get 100% Helium. It should work, I'll probably attempt again in a month
>>
>>38970819
>wanting to kill yourself when you can be a douchebag instead
I highly recommend it, it's really satisfying.
>>
>>38970819
Don't kill yourself this way. If you'll really kill yourself, do drugs till you overdose and die, at least you get to feel pleasure.
>>
>>38970857
I dont live in the US, i live in a shithole so i guess they dont fucked up our hellium tanks yet. And nobody kill himself yet with those here.
>>
>>38970819
it works.

source: am dead
>>
>>38970889
wait, you had the bag in your head for 30min? Why dont you die? Do you lost your conscious or something?
>>
>>38970819
I tried it for a few seconds, but then I chickened out.

My vision was starting to fade though, so at the least it probably makes you unconscious.
>>
>>38970916
You're still able to get pure tanks rather easily in the UK, I know.
>>
>>38970836
>selfish
aaa
fuck off
>living so someone else dosent get upset
Whats the point
>>
>>38970964
the tank was diluted so all it did was hurt my head
>>
>>38970819
No anon! Itll get better
>>
>>38971022
Shit m8. What a waste. How do you feel after that? Do you think about that? I mean your alive bc the tank was a jewish trick if not youll be dead.
>>
>>38971072
Not to all of us. To some of us things gets shittier every fucking days.
>>
>>38971091
I feel a lot more confident now that I know I can do it. I just need the right tank
>>
>>38971202
Im op so i dont want to change your mind about suicide but tell me more about you, why do you want to kill yourself? I mean if you can choose just one thing that seems unbearable in your life, what would be?
>>
>>38971294
It would be my race. I just want to live a quiet live away from judgement but that isn't possible. I also don't think too highly of life, this is akin to walking out of a bad movie.
>>
>>38970857
>Like with dusters having egg smell, or vanilla extract having propane put in it rather than just booze.

I've read this about 5 times, is this a meme? What in the fuck does it mean??
>>
I WON'T REST UNTIL ALL YOU RETARDS KNOW https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charcoal-burning_suicide
>>
>>38970857

God dammit. GODFUCKINGDAMMIT THIS HAS BEEN MY EXIT PLAN FOR WEEKS. Why the fuck do people need to prolong worthless life? Fucking godshitting Christ I just want to die in peace when I have the balls to do it.
>>
I remember reading something on Wizchan about using Argon gas for this, best go check there, these normie invaders deny their maker.
>>
think carefully before resorting to any final action
>>
Helium is usually diluted but you can use nitrogen instead.

The most likely thing to go wrong will be gaps in the seal, letting oxygenated air in. For tjat reason, i would suggest combining it with carbon monoxide, by burning charcoal in an enclosed space and/ or mixing formic and sulphuric acid.
>>
>>38970857
>you'll only wake up with brain damage.
This is incorrect, If your brain is in such a state that you have permanent brain damage you're not going to wake up and you will inevitably die if the oxygen deprivation continues.
The only way to get brain damage would be if the process was halted somehow a decent ways into it but before it was fatal.
>>
>>38972869
Just wrap your lips around a shotgun like a normal person, if you were going to do it, it would be done already
>>
Argon gas would do the same thing and is probably much easier to get as it's used as a shielding gas for welding.
>>
>don't kill yourself!

Who are you to say what a human being can or can't do with his own life? If the man wants release from the misery and dread he suffers from then by god we should encourage him to achieve the freedom he desires!
>>
>>38973641
Who are you quoting in a unique way
>>
You won't find peace on the other side. You'll find it much worse. Unlike the first time where you had a chance to at least redeem yourself in God through Jesus Christ and have a better afterlife, this one comes with no exit plans.

You'll have an eternity to sit on the fact that you willing sent yourself there with your own hands. You'll wish you could have your old shit life back, another chance to get right with God.

But you will never have it once you step out of this side of eternity. Reconsider anon.

https://answersingenesis.org/what-is-the-meaning-of-life/suicide-self-inflicted-death/
>>
>>38972847
>mobile link
charcoal yourself
>>
>>38970819
There's nothing better than a gun.
>>
>>38973600
Not him but what can we do in Ausfalia? No guns meme, I don't want to bleed out with slashing down my arm, just want it quick and painless, no blood.

I was thinking the ol' Robin Williams belt method, is that fairly painless?
>>
You could also kill yourself by monoxide poisoning. Make an indoor fire (just to make smoke) in a closed room so the smoke doesn't get out. Then use sleeping pills or something to knock yourself out so you don't have to feel the smoke slowly killing you.
>>
>>38973413
I've thought carefully for a long time. I k own my life will never get better, I will always suffer and barely get through the day without drugs or wanting to cry every time I see what I look like in the mirror. I know it's extremely selfish but I think after the torture my mind and body put me through everyday for years I deserve the mercy of a relatively pleasant and early death.
>>
cant get 100%helium tho. all i can get is 99.5%helium, will taht be lethal engouh?
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.