[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>commit suicide >nobody notices for weeks >half your

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 7

File: carnivalmask.png (184KB, 320x340px) Image search: [Google]
carnivalmask.png
184KB, 320x340px
>commit suicide
>nobody notices for weeks
>half your family doesn't even show up to your funeral
>you are never spoken of to anyone who didn't meet you
>your memory dies out within 80 years
when did it hit you guys?
>>
File: based.gif (1MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
based.gif
1MB, 400x225px
>he committed suicide for attention
>>
File: scared.png (757KB, 706x608px) Image search: [Google]
scared.png
757KB, 706x608px
are there ghosts on this board??1?!!1!?

!!!!!!!!!
>>
id love to fall over dead but if i just walked outside and shot myself i just cant picture it killing me i cpuld picture it fucking me up and having a hole from the insidenof my mouth tobthe back of my head but i smoke so maybe ill have a heart attack
>>
>>38970781
Go back to /x/ you fucking spoopy!
>>
>>38970781
I know right? After my suicide only a funeral home worker and a janitor showed up to the funeral. My mom threw out my daki too but when the landlord started renting out my old apartment he didn't notice the cum jar hidden in the attic and it started to rot. The smell filled the place and the normie couple living there had to leave. Serves them right.
>>38970818
Shh, don't tell anyone.
>>
I told my parents I didn't want a funeral under any circumstances, they weren't there for me in life, i'll be damned if they get a bunch of guilt and sit there pretending they did all they could. Fuck it, cremate me and chuck my ashes in the fucking woods.
>>
File: g-get away from me!!.gif (986KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
g-get away from me!!.gif
986KB, 500x280px
MODS BAN ALL GHOSTS

GET OFF MY CHAN CREEPS
>>
>>38970972
Please don't there's only one computer up here and half the people are addicted to FarmVille.
>>
File: The Feels Guy - Remember Me.png (24KB, 591x422px) Image search: [Google]
The Feels Guy - Remember Me.png
24KB, 591x422px
You never make any friends
You therefore never had a girlfriend
You become a lonely and depressed NEET
You learn to accept it and find other things you can attain
You take arms against a sea of troubles and in opposing them...grow
You start playing Guitar
You take up Creative Writing
You take up programing starting with simple tutorials on Youtube
You write Metal or Emo Twilight which is The Dark Side of The Rainbow for Twilight
You program a Battlefield, Gears of War, Team Fortress 2 or Halo environment with intelligent and talking bots inwhich you can program in different plays like football and study order in chaos
You accomplish more and achieve greater self-satisfaction than you ever imagined.
All because you ignored everyone (including yourself) who said you couldn't and made gradual and steady progress.

"You have to believe in yourself, and it should be based on fact." -Robert James 'Bobby' Fischer (but it doesn't have to be)
>>
>kill yourself
>still browsing /r9k/
>just
>>
>>38971107
well this is hell
>>
>>38971107
I have some bad news anon sempai.
>>
>>38971107
Yep.
Also there's only 56k.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.