[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how many of you retards have jobs where a woman has a position

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 1499838936299.jpg (37KB, 750x595px) Image search: [Google]
1499838936299.jpg
37KB, 750x595px
how many of you retards have jobs where a woman has a position of authority over you? or just has a position of authority.

Describe the abuses of power which result
>>
>>38970405
i have this fat, ugly, old, stupid assistant manager who has no firing authority, but desperately tries to gain as much authority as she can through underhanded tactics. She will obviously be wrong about something, something any man would understand, and really there is no way she does not understand, but she, instead of following the proper course of action, instead asserts her authority and says things like "DON'T TALK BACK TO ME" I feel bad for my coworkers because they are scared to lose their jobs and have to deal with her. I often have to fight her in order to maintain a somewhat equal status at my place of work and not become her bitch. She is constantly pressing in on me though, coming at me from all angles with her power trips, and I know if i show even the smallest sign of weakness it will be like a one-way ratchet and I may never be able to climb back up the totem pole. Why can't she just be normal like a man? reasonable, and honest?
>>
File: jew of space.jpg (73KB, 490x585px) Image search: [Google]
jew of space.jpg
73KB, 490x585px
my mom makes me do the dishes
>>
>>38970405
I hate her so goddamn much she is the worst kind of person, old, ugly, stupid, and mexican. a bitch 100 percent all around and her kid looks like someone Trump want to deport total spic gangbanger
>>
>>38970501
good you should do them voluntarily you ass-wipe
>>
>>38970509
Fat Mexican hags are literally the worst kind of woman I have ever met. Which isn't saying much as I haven't met that many women but holy hell are they awful to deal with.
>>
A women is an a position of authority is as big of a red flag as it gets.

Get out of there fast you fucking retard
>>
>>38970551
yea I really haven't dealt with that many woman other than teacher, probably only a few dozen or so but there is another similarly old, ugly, stupid, (much stupider though) fat spic hag at this job too, the other assistant manager.... she is just as evil but so stupid I can just walk over her fortunately. I think the reason spic women are so bad is they occupy the sweet spot of dumb enough to be evil yet smart enough to be annoying.
>>
>>38970405
None.
Bosses wife does all the bookkeeping and admin while he answers calls and does any legwork.
They're a very effective team and I've not been fucked around at any point. She's the only woman in the organisation that I'm remotely subordinate to.

I think the worst I've had to deal with was when I worked at the goodwill, but even then I noticed no serious abuses. Just slovenly behavior being excused.
>>
File: 1501727958103.jpg (21KB, 500x504px) Image search: [Google]
1501727958103.jpg
21KB, 500x504px
>>38970405
I live in an apartment complex that's managed by an old hag
>tfw used to work here but I lost my job when she started working here
>some fat old fuck took my place and he doesn't even do the work
>had to get rid of my cat because suddenly animals aren't allowed here
>all the stray cats disappeared so now snakes and rats are a common occurrence
>place is being filled with loud as fuck niggers
>>
>>38970570
there's a good guy in charge and the women don't have any real authority but they have been working there for years so they know many things I don't. Super high pay for delivering, so I don't wanna quit.

I have noticed though that there seems to be a dynamic with women; the worse you treat them, the more disrespectful and hateful you are towards them, the more fawning and conciliatory they are towards you, which tempts you to start being nicer, at which point they resume their bitchy ways.

There needs to be a manual for dealing with women.
>>
Im a stna in a large nursing home, closer to a 200 room hotel, and the supervisors, directors of nursing and nurses are predominantly women.

Theres a striking difference in how male nurses/DoNs act and how females act.

From my experience females are clicy, impulsive and illogical theyll give the aide or nurse who broke god knows how many rules, laws and regulations ungodly number of chances but fire a good worker who slips once in a heartbeat.

Ive seen this so many times its jarring because you can literally see their favortism.

Females in my field respond to emergencies pretty badly sans a few and will disregard logic to make their jobs easier.

>co worker is sick and regurgitating
>texts DoN hey im throwing up and sick o need to go home
>DoN says she can only leave if they find a replacement and doesnt believe co worker is sick.
>co worker finds replacement by 3pm 8 hours after the text
>DoN is mad at co worker for leaving due to sickness because theres been a call off
>2 days later 5 residents are sick and regurgitating on the assignment the sick aide was on
>DoN flips her shit, demands stool samples and for coworker to come in immediately
>co worker too sick to leave and drive safely, tells DoN she sent her texts
>DoN denies very obvious and blatant evidence
>coworker stops answering her phone
>DoN is screaming at the nurses to make her answer her phone

>make coworker answer her phone
>nurses don't even know where she lives let alone call and force her to answer

Its always the females going nuts and doing stupid shit, lying, stealing, telling on each other etc. Turning their noses up at helping others its a damn mess.

Males do it too but no where near to the extent females do.

You get those power tripping male nurses or security guards who are up their own ass but most male aides are helpful, chill and much more willing to protect you (as long as you arent really breaking the law) and keep you around than females who fire people completely at random.
>>
Work for parents and they always jerk my pay. Can't wait to graduate uni.
>>
>>38970969
yes I am sorry you have to deal with that my friend. the simple thing is they lack honor and honesty. male's sometimes do too, but rarely as totally and shamelessly
>>
>>38971028

I take it as it is at this point, im not expecting much, just some strong comradre amongst co workers against the waves of illogical " family members" and residents who decide to make hell for the hands that literally feed them.

Its what ever.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.