[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A girl smiled at me at the grocery store. Just call me Chad.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 1453799785719.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1453799785719.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
A girl smiled at me at the grocery store. Just call me Chad. Looks like I'm outta here losers
>>
She was trying to get a tip.
>>
>>38970468
She was stocking shelves. I walked in the store and she looked me and the eye and said hi. She has really happy looking eyes. This has never happened before so I'm pretty sure she was into me. She was cute too.
>>
>>38970492
It's part of their job to greet customers. She's not going to greet you with a look of disgust. If a woman has never approached you, you are not attractive to women.
>>
File: unrelated(?).jpg (33KB, 257x316px) Image search: [Google]
unrelated(?).jpg
33KB, 257x316px
get the fuck outta here CHAD

You have been muted for 4 minutes 16 seconds, because your comment was not original.

how did it get this bad
>>
>>38970515
>She's not going to greet you with a look of disgust
it's happened before
>If a woman has never approached you, you are not attractive to women.
she was the one who said hi first
>>
>>38970515
Fucking this, OP is so autistic he doesn't realize these people are getting paid to act cheery so they don't get a complaint and lose their jobs. Don't confuse wagecuck induced friendliness for genuine fondness OP.
>>
>>38970543
Ah the jealous robot. I know it's hard to marvel in my Chadness but you just need to be yourself.
>>
File: 1491492208991.png (12KB, 243x243px) Image search: [Google]
1491492208991.png
12KB, 243x243px
>at work moving a bunch of containers of books
>slim asian qt about to walk infront of me stops and backs up, apologizes and looks down
>she stops right where I have to leave the containers
>tell her "excuse me, but these guys actually have to go right there"
>she nervously laughs, looks me in the face for a split second and stammers out an "oh! sorry ha ha" and quickly moves out of the way
>laugh and tell her it's fine
>scoot them off the hand truck with foot and turn around to go back to the back room
>she was watching me
>smile at her and tell her to have a nice day
>looks like a deer in headlights for a split second then thanks me and you too's
>feel like I'm being watched as I weave my way back to the employees only door

She was scared of me/disgusted by me wasn't she lads? I'm not really attractive, and she was only roughly an inch shorter than me.
>>
>>38970583
The only thing I'm marveling at is your naivety and obliviousness. By all means keep imagining that girl was actually thinking decent things about you if it helps you masturbate to distract yourself from crushing loneliness though. I won't blame you there.
>>
>>38970365
You basically lost your virginity
Leave this board and never return
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.