[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you deal with the existential dread of knowing your inferior

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1486840125270.png (32KB, 688x578px) Image search: [Google]
1486840125270.png
32KB, 688x578px
How do you deal with the existential dread of knowing your inferior genes have doomed your innocent life from the start?
I cant even imagine how my life would be if I werent short black small framed and socially autistic.
Should I even aspire to have a family? To make my son suffer just like me or should I wait until I shrivel up and die as to remove my inferior genes from the gene pool myself?
>>
>>38969402
I rightfully blame it on my parents and make the rest of their existence hell. Fuck 'em.
>>
>>38969402
Life can be nice without a family, you just need a get a comfy job and some nice hobbies.
>>
End the suffering with you anon. The buck stops here for your lineage's misery
>>
>>38969402
Stop falling for (((white supremist))) memes about you being inferior no one is superior or subhuman, we are all good and bad in our own ways racially and we are not all equal ethier.
>Asians have the highest IQ
>whites created western civilsation
>Blacks are more athlectic and have bigger dicks.
Be proud of your race anon take pride in it dont hate the way you are.

To further mention take the idea of shit genectics as an oportunity to overcome and become greater in the procces, now Chad or Tyrone dont have that they are just given everything on a plate.
Whereas me and you have to work and over come the stuggle, in doing so we will gain a greater sense of self reward that will ultimately make us greater than chad or tyrone.
The same can be applied to millionares, people born into weath are spoilt brats,
Now self made millonaires on the other hand are the ones you hear about they are the ones who inspire others to put in blood sweat and tears to reach their goals who think anything is possible despite all odds!
>>
Screw that anon. Empower yourself and fuck others (metaphorically speaking in a hostile manner). Thats all you will get from them as well anyway.
>>
>>38970657
I really don't care about my race, I care about being stereotyped. People treating me a certain way because of my height or looks. My race is one of those traits that negatively affect me.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.