[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>buy townhouse >need renters to pay mortgage for me >most

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: sweating2.png (441KB, 300x900px) Image search: [Google]
sweating2.png
441KB, 300x900px
>buy townhouse
>need renters to pay mortgage for me
>most potential renters are sketchy, have pets, or are struggling single mothers with kids and I don't want to have to deal with living with any of that
>first mortgage payment coming up and I'm about to throw a bone to the least-sketchy pet guys
>suddenly get contacted by female students
>they say they'd prefer a female roommate, but want to check the place out since the rent's so cheap
>fake gay voice and mannerisms during meet-up so I come off less autistic and threatening
>it works; they ask if I'm gay and without thinking I say yes
>they decide to rent
>they keep telling me they want to set me up with their gay guy friends and, still panicking, say "haha okay" to keep the charade up
>tl;dr pretending to be gay so I can live with 2 qt grills

Wh-what the fuck do I do now?
>>
Wait for their lease to expire and hope they don't renew. Keep the charade up until then. For now just go on the date and after say he's not your type and that you don't feel ready for a relationship like you thought
>>
>>38968342
can we do a slow clap for OP everyone?
congratulations u successfully lied ur way out of an akward situation, I'm proud of you. good job, and whats that good financial investments? lovin it op keep going
>>
File: 129465175144.gif (22KB, 415x424px) Image search: [Google]
129465175144.gif
22KB, 415x424px
Tbh, if you're a good actor (aka if I look you in the eyes I can believe the fuck you sayin) I think you could get away with a "conversation" later on in your relationship where you go back on those words and say that you are trying different things (bisexual) at the moment.

Just throw it out there (however dramatically/casually as you want) and let that info sink in their heads.And I mean, this is if they're worth it. If not pretend to be gay, have an "online" boyfriend so you can be excused as taken and collect rent.
>>
>>38968568
That's not going to get me out of having to act like a prancing queen all the time. I have a feeling if I revert back to my normal voice and mannerisms and later express a disinterest in dating men, they're going to suspect I misled them.
>say that you are trying different things (bisexual) at the moment.
For what purpose? It's not like I'm going to have to explain bringing girls home to them. I'm on /r9k/ for a reason.
>>
>labeling others as "sketchy"

You're already a normie girl, OP
>>
>>38968342
>i wish i was straight
say that
>>
I was with a girl and we met a fag, she said she could introduce a guy to him and the fag said "every time you say you're gay, girls want to hook you up with some guy".
So I'd try something along those lines.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.