[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been thinking of filling a need for you robots. I'm

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

File: sugar.jpg (127KB, 720x525px) Image search: [Google]
sugar.jpg
127KB, 720x525px
I've been thinking of filling a need for you robots. I'm a moderately attractive (6-7/10) female who would be willing to chat with people in return for compensation.

Do you think that I could make this work? I don't want to have sex, but just offer friendship and conversation.
>>
>>38968292
>Charging people to just talk to them

Fuck off roastie
>>
.. What kind of compensation?
>>
tits or gtfo ugly wapanese bitch
>>
>>38968317

Money. I'm in college and want to afford to buy a baby cow. If I also get a part time job, I won't have time to take care of the cow. It's a hard situation.
>>
>>38968292
These exist they're called chatlines

Asian niggers
Jewish niggers
Dog niggers

Call now
>>
jus liek muh liara!
>>
>>38968292
Post pics you dumb roast
>>
File: fuckyoufagsiswear.jpg (627KB, 1705x1706px) Image search: [Google]
fuckyoufagsiswear.jpg
627KB, 1705x1706px
@38968292

no (you)
saged
Women used to put effort into shrewing money out of pockets. Nowadays they don't even try.
>>
>>38968292
oh look, a future prostitute
>>
>>38968343
>baby cow

Bitch please, you must be smokin rock.

But I think you already have a cow (you), I don't see why you need another.

but good b8 m88
>>
>>38968292

im not paying for some roastie to flap her worthless gums.
>>
>>38968292

Listen bitch, no one would be willing to spend a penny for simply TALKING with some random whore. I know you need someone to vent at after chad decided to fuck stacy instead of you today, but at least have the subhuman decency to not expect to get paid for using someone elses service.
>>
>>38968412

I'm not joking. I live on a farm in Tennessee and my horse gets lonely. Getting steers from dairy farms is easy, and the horse will get a buddy. His name is going to be Alfred. Just need money for his formula and feed.
>>
>>38968292
Very unlikely unless you're ultra interesting, which you're probably not. The world has hundreds of millions of average to below average girls like you and anyone low enough to be willing to pay will not have the money to afford it. Your time and companionship is way less valuable than you think it is, and tbf it's all downhill from here for you.
>>
>>38968343
We're broke as fuck, and still have a bit of pride. I'd recommend chaturbate, you can be a camwhore without being nood
>>
File: ceracouch.jpg (157KB, 1100x1100px) Image search: [Google]
ceracouch.jpg
157KB, 1100x1100px
FUCK OFF ROASTIE DIE FUCK
>>
>>38968464

I have pride, just want the cow more. If I can save up enough, there could be enough for two baby cows. I don't know what I would name the other one yet.

If someone agrees to do this with me, I'll name him the father of the cow.
>>
>>38968292
people are just meming/self-pitying when they say no female will ever talk to them, prostitutes are already a thing and theyll actually have sex with you
>>
>>38968491
>she can't even read and she wants people to pay for her company
you can't make this shit up
>>
>>38968292
post your face and we will judge
>>
>>38968506

I can read, I just choose to ignore silly comments. ;)
>>
File: 1490446958959.jpg (80KB, 490x680px) Image search: [Google]
1490446958959.jpg
80KB, 490x680px
>>38968292
I can pay you in speculation about realistic space warfare, do we have a deal?
>>
>>38968557

Okay, that sounds interesting. Post email or something?
>>
You are delusional if you think anyone cares to converse with you, you dumb bitch. Speaking with you is simply a necessary step any man must take on the path towards your pussy. You are worth nothing outside of your pussy.
>>
>>38968604
I am amazed my shitpost somehow worked. [email protected] There's a forward email address, it'll route your message to my real one and I'll reply with that real one.
>>
>>38968557

Finally resorted to paying? Seen you a couple times here before, sad to see you fell for the orbiting meme.
>>
>>38968750
I'm paying her in information about realistic space warfare, not money. If it's money she wants then she can fuck off.
>>
>>38968764
>>38968750

I like space
>>
>>38968292
go to >>>/soc/

you will have better luck there honestly
>>
>>38968315
this, no one wants to talk to you, you boring roastie cunt.
/thread
>>
>>38968764

Yeah she wants money, see >>38968343 . Might have to clarify the terms, but i guess you'll find out soon if she got what you were saying or still wants money.
>>
>>38968436
I'm also from Tennessee. Will pay for date
>>
>>38968970

Where in Tennessee are you located?
>>
>>38968292
hahahahahahahahahahaha. what kind of pathetic faggot would pay just to talk?
>>
Let's see a picture of you farm girl
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.