[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>take adderall >dont expect much >45 minutes go by

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: 1496290860093.gif (842KB, 350x260px) Image search: [Google]
1496290860093.gif
842KB, 350x260px
>take adderall
>dont expect much
>45 minutes go by start to feel kind of restless
>get up and clean the shit out of my disgusting room and house
>feel like im unfuckingstoppable start working on my hobbies
>get lost in them for a few hours
>play dota
>absolutely fucking crush the shit out of the other team
>feel amazing
>feel human
>feel like im finally a functioning member of society

Holy shit, I've come down from it but all I want is to do it again. I want its super human capabilities at my disposal every waking moment of the day.

When im not on adderall I am a hollow shell of a human being, wasting my potential, wasting my life.

I could be so much more
>>
>>38968027
I recently started adderall as well, bought it for school and shit.

You feel like a god, but the come down, especially after taking two times in two successive days is hell. I always thought anxiety attacks was a meme until I almost started crumpled to the floor crying on campus at night. Shit is dangerous fampai.
>>
>>38968193
Every time I come off it I feel normal? Just like I did before I took it.
>>
Enjoy it until your body builds up a tolerance for it and you start to feel that rush less and less until you absolutely need adderall to even function at a level anywhere above absolute rock bottom.
>>
>>38968289
That's what I felt when I took it the first time.

During finals though, I was sleep deprived and took two in a row. Just be careful of the comedown when shit gets rough. Also, the feeling of wanting to... become human again is real. If you're not prescribed, that shit can get expensive.
>>
>>38968338
This, it can get fucking brutal OP
>>
You all actually have ADD and aren't taking it recreationally, right? Too much and your heart might stop.
>>
File: artour.png (167KB, 247x328px) Image search: [Google]
artour.png
167KB, 247x328px
>>38968027
I hope you enjoyed that initial rush, cause you're never going to experience it ever again unless you take it about one month out. Tolerance is a cruel mistress
>>
Its known as the "drug honeymoon" yeah its gr8 and you should enjoy it.

But after 2 weeks, its gone.
>>
>>38968474
Do I really have to wait a month after just taking it once to feel that same rush?

I took oxy once and felt incredible, took it two days later and literally felt next to nothing. Should I expect the same thing to happen with adderall?
>>
>>38968531
no these people talking about building up a tolerance are literal retards who took it every single day
>>
>>38968193
The crash is a bitch. After talking to the doctor about changing for something milder he asked how I was taking it and said I have to take it every day and be sure to sleep and eat a lot. Gave me clonidine for sleep and suggested brotein shakes. I don't take my full dose every day and still sneak in cheat days where I take nothing but the sides are a lot more manageable when I let my body adjust to the meds.
>>
>>38968531
One month was just a ballpark number, it depends on how long you continue to use it. I ran out on supply for about 5 days and got a nice buzz from it when I got back on, but nowhere near close to the first time.
>>38968579
I agree, I did the complete retard thing and took it constantly for months and lost a lot of that energy it gave. I strongly recommend you don't take it on consecutive days.
>>
Use it sparingly

I do it when I am dangerously close to a due date, overwhelmed by work or when Im learning a language (this is extremely effective). Dont use it just to get through a regular day. Make a plan for how you intend to spend your time beforehand so you don't waste valuable focus on bullshit. Remember to eat and drink.

If you use it too many times in succession it becomes less effective + horrible headache + horrible neckache + teeth ground into powder. Vyvanse is also effective if you can get your hands on it
>>
>>38968027
I've heard that the right amount of exercise has near equal effects after 2 weeks. I wonder if that's true.
>>
File: 1477456081387.jpg (38KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1477456081387.jpg
38KB, 500x500px
>>38968027
Enjoy it while it lasts, OP. That feeling will last another 6-12 months, depending on the dose and how frequently you use it. At that point, the negative effects will overshadow the positive ones, and you'll be forced to stop. If you think life is difficult right now, know that after using amphetamines as a crutch for an extended period of time, it will only become horribly worse. If you were already failing miserably on normal difficulty, imagine how you'll do returning to it after spending months on easy mode. It seems too good to be true because it is.
>>
>>38968396
>>38968338
Fuck this was my only hope. I don't want to get even worse.
>>
>>38968289
over time it gets worse and worse
When i first took adderall i was fine but now if i try not to take it unless i have class or work or else ill get super depressed and get a terrible terrible head ache
>>
>>38969288

These people are college abusers OP. If you use adderal medically at the proper prescription levels you wont suffer through the same tolerance and withdrawal effects.
>>
>>38968027
I took it but i just lost all emotion and couldnt play vidya
>>
if addy is so bad why aren't ADHD/ADD kids killing themselves left and right?
>>
>>38969879
Nice meme dipshit, I'm >>38969249
and I've been taking a prescribed dose for two years. You're a retard with blind faith in psychiatry if you think you can avoid developing a tolerance to amphetamines by using them "medically".
>>
Take 60, anon.
You will gain the powers of a god!
>>
>>38968027
no senpai don't do it

I memed myself a prescription back in December and fucked up my life really bad. dropped to 104 lbs and ended up in the hospital for breathing issues caused by that shit. after I got out of the hospital I stopped taking it and had shitty withdrawal and got extremely depressed. I take minute amounts sometimes now but not like I did then. as soon as classes start again I'll be taking it again anyway
>>
>>38968027
enjoy your addiction and crash when you develop a tolerance
>>
>>38971499
adding a few more things to this

I have accomplished absolutely nothing since I stopped taking adderall regularly almost 3 months ago. on one occasion when I did take it in July I bought some hollow point slugs for an heroing, that was about it. having not taken more than 5g adderall on any given day since I have not had the energy to actually get around to an heroing or anything productive. also gaining back the weight turns out to be hard as fuck

just my anecdotal experience to consider
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.