[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone actually explain this to me? I just don't get

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 112
Thread images: 28

File: IMG_1348.jpg (74KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1348.jpg
74KB, 1200x800px
Can someone actually explain this to me? I just don't get it.

Is pickle rick suppose to be ironically imitating, and therefore mocking Rick and Morty along with the reddit users? Is this just a continued invasion of normalfags using this shit Rick and Morty meme? Does /r9k/ just have shit taste in memes?
>>
IM PICKLE RIIIIIICK HAHA
>>
>>38967862
I TURNED INTO A PICKLE
PIIICKLEE RIIIICK
>>
>>38967829
What the fuck are you talking about? Are you schizing out?
>>
>>38967829
Welcome to redditors. They are easily entertained chucklefucks. I sometimes feel like they're not even real people.
>>
File: 1502249431523s.jpg (2KB, 124x90px) Image search: [Google]
1502249431523s.jpg
2KB, 124x90px
>>38967829
PICKLE RICK IS IN THE HOUSE TONIGHT
PICKLE RICK IS GONNA HAVE A GOOD TIME
pIcKlE RiCk wIlL MAKE YOU LOSE YOUR MIND
PICKLE RICK IS GONNA HAVE A GOOD TIME
>>
>>38967910
What are you talking about? People are using pickle rick as a meme and it's fucking awful.
>>
File: IMG_5093.jpg (85KB, 700x844px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5093.jpg
85KB, 700x844px
>>38967829
It's really fucking stupid and it highlights the kind of """humor""" that r&m fans find funny.
>>
It's about how Rick doesn't want to exhibit control over his life by saying he doesn't want to go to therapy. Instead of being honest, he would rather create an elaborate situation where he's a pickle. Rick wants to have Beth accept him as part of the family without investing any time or energy in maintaining it.

That /r9k/ does not have comprehension of the dynamics of interpersonal relationships on R&M is no surprise at all.
>>
>>38968083
I'm not talking about the actual show, I'm just referring to the pickle rick meme that's been popping up here.
>>
File: IMG_5095.png (132KB, 554x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5095.png
132KB, 554x400px
>>38968017
PICKLE RICKLES IN THE HOUSE TONIGHT
>>
>>38968025
It's actually a good show. It has its moments at least... this new season though, I don't know who it was meant to appeal to.
>He turns himself into a pickle and then says he did!
>then he calls himself PICKLE RICK AAAAHAHAHAHA!

I was certain this was "jump the shark" moment for the show. It makes no sense, it's not funny, not clever and it's one of the worst, lest creative things ever put on television. SURELY everyone hated this moment. Nope. Redditors literally immediately went out to tattoo pickle rick onto their flesh for eternity and they all all think it's the best thing they've ever seen.

I don't belong on this planet and I don't know why I'm here.
>>
>>38967829
All you had to do was watch 4 minutes to realize the only reason rick did that was to get out of a therapy session with his shitty family
>>
>>38968083
most people here dont watch the show, they just fall into the hive mind and claim to hate it to fit in.

It makes sense, most people that come here are incredibly lonely, they want some sort of connection, and in order to get that connection they blindly judge that which they do not know.

This board is really sad, I mean you see the same thing on other boards, but this one is particularly devastating simply because of its extremely pessimistic world view.
>>
>>38968112
Holy shit, get a grip. You are considering your place on this earth because a joke you didn't like garnered rave reactions from other fans of the show? It's not meant to be an immaculate joke. A lot of the point of Rick and Morty is making it feel like it's spontaneous and made up on the spot and then making fun of popular culture, people in general, and itself in a meta-narrative style.
>>
File: 1495872771502.jpg (50KB, 960x516px) Image search: [Google]
1495872771502.jpg
50KB, 960x516px
HAHAHAHAHAHA IM PICKLE RICK
>>
File: IMG_5098.jpg (74KB, 605x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5098.jpg
74KB, 605x800px
>>38968184
>projecting this fucking hard because people don't find your stupid show funny
>>
>>38968184
>>38968145
Like I've said, I'm not criticizing the show (and I have seen all the way up to the first episode of season 3 of Rick and Morty, but obviously not the pickle rick episode) but from what I've seen here, it seems like the most forced, shitty, awful meme that just doesn't make any sense no matter how many layers of autism and irony you cover it up in.
>>
>>38967829
There was a huge stickied thread on /s4s/ three days ago complete with animation and a video that forces itself to play. Naturally when shitposting gains a heavily negative response it spreads to other boards
>>
File: BmzaXeL.jpg (50KB, 640x843px) Image search: [Google]
BmzaXeL.jpg
50KB, 640x843px
>>38968185
>making it feel like it's spontaneous and made up on the spot and then making fun of popular culture, people in general, and itself in a meta-narrative style.
>>
Have you forgotten trolling, OP? They post it because it is annoying and people like you react to it. If you stop reacting it will just die.
>>
>>38968302
WOOOHOOOO I'M PICKLE RICKKKKK
>>
PIIIIIICCKLLEEE RIIIIICK
>>
It was the same shit with Tiny Rick when he would just yell his name out. I watch the show and I don't get it, the gag with pickle Rick is that turning himself into a pickle was the length he went to get himself out of therapy. I don't get the meme.
>>
Pickle Rick would have actually been pretty funny if the surprise inanity of the whole thing hadn't been spoiled by all the advertising. I actually thought the first promo was pretty funny the first time I saw it.
>>
File: 1502166267029.png (868KB, 554x400px) Image search: [Google]
1502166267029.png
868KB, 554x400px
>>38968023
its ironic you dumbshit
/s4s/ mods made a sticky and everything
learn to laugh Jesus christ
>>
>>38968389
/tv/ was even worse all the cursors turned into pickle ricks and the music was playing in the background
>>
File: IMG_5103.gif (393KB, 1000x548px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5103.gif
393KB, 1000x548px
>>38968389
HAHAHAHhahHAAAAAAA BOOM!!!!! BIG REVEAL!!!!

PIIIIICKLLLE RIIIIIIIICK
>>
I TURNED MY SELF INTO A PICKLE MORTYY
>>
File: 12838190238190283012983.jpg (74KB, 600x1085px) Image search: [Google]
12838190238190283012983.jpg
74KB, 600x1085px
>ITT people calling this meme reddit
Remember when we used to like dumb shit?
>>
>>38968425
Fuck I missed that sounds fuckin great
>>38968458
PICKLE RICKLE MAKE YOU LOSE YOUR MIND
>>
File: watfuk.png (165KB, 646x520px) Image search: [Google]
watfuk.png
165KB, 646x520px
>>38968017
>124x90
what
>>
>>38968493
Don't worry anon not everyone has a stick so far up their ass they forgot how to enjoy stupid shit
I think its just more of the angsty teenage newfags desu senpai
>>
I hate this fucking show and its autistic fanbase, but actually laughed at the pickle rick teaser and watched the episode on youtube the other day.
Besides the whole too edgy for you/nihilistic rick moments it was a kinda fun episode, but i still refues to watch the series, big bang theory tier shit show desu
>>
File: 1502213640665.jpg (40KB, 630x630px) Image search: [Google]
1502213640665.jpg
40KB, 630x630px
Rick and Morty is an American adult animated science-fiction sitcom created by Justin Roiland and Dan Harmon for Cartoon Network's late night programming block Adult Swim. The series follows the misadventures of cynical mad scientist Rick and his fretful, easily influenced grandson Morty, who split their time between domestic family life and interdimensional adventures. Roiland voices the series' eponymous characters, with the voice talent of Chris Parnell, Spencer Grammer, and Sarah Chalke providing the rest of the family. It premiered on September 11, 2001.
The series originated from an animated short parody film of Back to the Future created by Roiland for film festival Channel 101. Adult Swim approached Harmon for television show ideas, and he and Roiland developed the program based on the short, replacing the characters of Doc with Rick and Marty with Morty. In January 2014, the series was renewed for a second season which premiered on July 26, 2015. In August 2015, Adult Swim renewed the series for a third season, which will consist of 10 episodes. It premiered unannounced on April 1, 2017, with the rest of the season scheduled to begin airing on July 30, 2017. The show has received universal critical acclaim for its originality, creativity, and humor.
>>
the funniest part about people criticising the show here is that it's all literally strawmen
every complaint about the show is never about the show itself, it's always the way that people watch or analyze the show,
prove me wrong
oh that's right, you can't, you're only complaint about it is "le redit xdd"
>>
Reading posts on /r9k/ oftenly reminds me of my 16 year old self.
I'm grateful I didn't lurk 4chan back then. Otherwise, I'd be pretty fucked up by now 11 years later.
>>
>>38968493
>comparing longcat to pickle rick
longcat is leagues ahead
>>
File: 123124135.jpg (54KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
123124135.jpg
54KB, 500x500px
>>38969704
I'd like to hear your reasoning.
>>
>>38968873
>It premiered on September 11, 2001.
kek
>>
File: IMG_5099.jpg (1MB, 3000x1875px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5099.jpg
1MB, 3000x1875px
>>38969216
You're right, it is reddit.
>>
>>38968547
Yeah, I also enjoyed the episode pretty much, it was a nice change of pace since the last one.
>>
>>38968868
>big bang theory tier shit show desu

You're really missing out there, stop being so angry about stupid shit like TV shows and enjoy yourself. I fucking hate TBBT but love Rick and Morty since it irst came out.
>>
Pickle Rick is everything people have been complaining about the show for the past few years. The idea that "pickle rick" is funny is in itself is humorous, and it reminds us that the show's target audience are the low-IQ redditors that actually find this sort of gag funny. That's why the pickle rick meme has become so popular on 4chan, because people are finally able to release their repressed hatred towards the show and the retarded fans it tries to pander to through a simple ironic post. It also was able to catch on so successfully because of the already present "party rock" posting that's been going on.

Another example of a meme that exploded in popularity in a similar way was the "2 scoops" posting on /pol/. People needed a way to vent their frustrations over the media chasing tenuous claims and sometimes posting straight up falsehoods. Originally it was just a picture of stephen colbert being angry at "DRUMMPFFFF," but in a very short period of time CNN made a story about how Trump gets 2 scoops and everyone else got one. It was the perfect example of how the media has jumped the shark and that's why it caught on, just like Rick and Morty has jumped the shark which makes pickle rick catch on here.

tl;dr people hate R&M and needed a meme to ironically shitpost about it.
>>
>>38969793
That perfectly describes 4chan as well, in 2017 this shitshole isn't any better than Reddit.
>>
>>38969793

Is this elaborate ironic shitposting? I can't tell.
>>
>>38969758
it's something people randomly found funny vs some forced lolsorandum joke.
>>
I thought everyone on /r9k/ was a highschool/college dropout who was dumb as a brick and also socially retarded. Suddenly you guys are too intelligent to watch a cartoon? Lol
>>
File: IMG_1096.jpg (92KB, 419x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1096.jpg
92KB, 419x480px
>>38969793
>imagine being so butt blasted that you made this image
>>
File: Rick-and-Morty-Portal.jpg (249KB, 970x545px) Image search: [Google]
Rick-and-Morty-Portal.jpg
249KB, 970x545px
To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existential catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those adddlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.
>>
>>38969889
So you have no argument based off the actual content of the meme, just how it started. Face it, they both are really stupid fucking jokes that people started shitposting about, and that's okay. There is nothing wrong with liking that sort of thing.
>>
>>38969793
>referencing a sauce that hasn't been available for 19 years
Can you really call that advertising? They can't bring it back. It was made to tie in with Mulan, and Disney cut all ties with McDonalds years ago.
>>
>>38969906
>he thinks that anon made that image
Hello new fag
>>
Family Guy is still a more clever show than your average sitcom, say How I Met Your Mother.
>>
>>38969968
It's gonna make people want McDonalds regardless, and I suspect they are waiting to roll out the szechuan sauce so it doesn't look like it was planned product placement.
>>
>>38968389
>/s4s/ mods made a sticky and everything
Newfag spotted
>>
>>38969994
>and I suspect they are waiting to roll out the szechuan sauce so it doesn't look like it was planned product placement
That's gonna take a while considering there's supposed to be a live action Mulan remake next year.
>>
>>38969989
>Family Guy
>Clever
>>
>>38969984
I think he means the person who made it was buttblasted
>>
>>38969989
How I Met Your Mother

Now what?
>>
>>38969906
>phoneposter
>thinks another phoneposter created an image on their phone
>being 14 years old
>>
>>38970038
Yes sir, can I get some sauce with that?
>>
File: 1460171829466.gif (726KB, 391x288px) Image search: [Google]
1460171829466.gif
726KB, 391x288px
>>38969793
Okay, so - of the five points made on this infographic, only two are really relevant.

The show started as a parody of Back to the Future, so calling it lazy in drawing a lot of content from other sources via the 'infinite universe' is pretty wild to get upset about. The Office worked because it was about an Office Environment. If the show took place in just a laboratory or just the house they live in, it wouldn't be that exciting.
Also, the show does throw a lot of 'deep' nihilistic viewpoints at their audience without reason, but there have been some pretty heavy moments on the show.
When Morty had to bury himself and then slip into that universes place, while Mazzy Star played? That was pretty heavy. And not in a pseudo-intellectual way.
Other than that, the infograph is pretty accurate. The shilling to Shoneys and McDonalds and stuff feels way out of place, though the Zelda 3DS gag made me laugh.

Honestly? The popularity of Rick and Morty has ruined it for me. I hear people quote it all the time, it's become this hyped-up 'perfect' show, and whenever anything reaches that level of recognition, it's going to make people justifiably hate it. That's where /r9k/ and 4chan come in.

>tl:dr /r9k/ has reason in disliking it as much as they do, but to pretend it's much else outside of the show just being way too hyped up is dumb.
>>
>>38970065
It's a still image from Eliza's story mode in Skullgirls
>>
>>38970102
Ehhh, sounds normalfagy
>>
>>38968493
Cats have always been a reddit thing, 4chan never liked cats.
>>
>>38970102
Thanks for sharing though. Oregano.
>>
>>38970135
>he wasn't here in 2007

Me neither, but this place was pretty dumb. Then in 2010-2012 it was kinda smart, and then it's dumb again but in a different way.
>>
>>38970128
>Ehh, sounds normal fagy
has term /normal fag/ be in going on too long?
I keep seeing shit redditors like this fag use it
>>
>>38969911
(You)

Bretty gud copypasta attempt
>>
>>38970167
Hue

spicy ad hominem
>>
>>38970167
Though to be fair, I didn't make an argument, and I'm pretty retarded
>>
>>38970164
2010-2012 How the fuck was 4chan smart then?
Honestly 4chan has never been 'smart'
A website full of I'd visuals can not be collectively 'smart'
A website can only collectively work togeather to achieve a goal
I.e like the Shia raids or the meme war
I would say that while the website was divided /pol/ made a very strong collective effort of anonymous people working togeather to push certain objectives
I would say 4chan was at its top tier 4-12 months ago
>>
>>38970070
Most reasonable discussion of this show I've seen on here.

Both the group circlejerking and the one hatejerking the show are falling into the same groupthink traps--they've formed opinions as a reaction to others. It's fine to have your own genuine opinion of the show (liking or disliking) but if you're in it for cultural reasons (to spout memes about it) you're no longer watching in good faith.
>>
File: bigke.png (2MB, 1172x1416px) Image search: [Google]
bigke.png
2MB, 1172x1416px
>>38967829
bigle rig
>>
>>38968294
when i first saw pickle rick, i didnt like the idea and the humor wasnt for me

but as the episode went on, i actually like the role pickle rick played and how he was able to find his family and make himself rick again

idk, i like it when rick loses his sciency junk and is forced to work off the world around him (even if it may not be the most realistic)
>>
>>38970215
>I'm pretty retarded
Yeah it shows
>>
HAHAHAHA IT'S A PICKLE HAHAHAHA
HOW DO THEY COME WITH THIS STUFF?!?!
>women writers
>>
>>38970246
I'm not going to lie, the reddit fanbase is really, wildly awful.
>BUT
I think a lot of people on 4chan feel sort of special for liking the goofy pseudo-culture the internet has created before Reddit was a big deal.
It's weird, because I feel like those who really like reddit are also really obvious in real life - like they're unashamed to be as obnoxious as they are, which aggravates certain 4chan users, not because they want 4chan to be similar, but because online culture should stay online. That's why memes die once companies or TV shows start using them. Shows like Rick and Morty blur that line at times - being both popular and sort of alt-culture birthed from the internet.
>>
>>38970387
I don't completely agree with you
But saying/using memes in real life should be a death sentence
Even saying the word meme should get you mutated
Still hate reddit though
>>
>>38967829
women wrote this episode and considering how women are they try to sync everyone into a relm they where they can best discover the most about humanity and find good friends(yikes, that last part was clearly projection on my part) and they used this show to make a simple, dumb meme to do that.

There are also other motives at play, in after doing that they have unique powers they can use to control certain things, idk what kind of things but they do exist, to control things that are of interest to them. The women who wrote this are kind but also self centered into taking a world they control in ways that intrest them, like hitler
>>
File: 1489240648773.png (160KB, 500x377px) Image search: [Google]
1489240648773.png
160KB, 500x377px
>>38970412
wait elaborate please - I will too.

I'm not saying the internet is some secret club, I'm just saying that Reddit obsesses over things as opposed to enjoying them. The same way Rick and Morty certainly became too big for its britches - Reddit takes simple things like memes or even basic TV shows or movies and sends them into hypeorbit, creaming their fucking jorts when someone mentions anything 'nerdy' bc now, you have to prove how much you enjoy something by getting way too excited about it/repeating it nonstop.
Like, I fuckin' LOVE The Beach Boys. I love The Eric Andre show. I love 'Clerks'. But I'm not going to quote them non-fucking-stop to the point of sullying what makes it interesting.

Think that episode of The Simpsons where Bart gets famous for saying 'I didn't do it.' It's exciting at first, but quickly becomes hollow. Redditors ignore the hollowness and just sort of keep going, because society allows them to.
>>
They advertised Pickle Rick as the next "LE EPIC CATCHPHRASE" like Tiny Rick was last season. In the context of the actual episode though, judging by Morty's and the therapist's reactions to it, it was meant to be uncomfortable and cringey, just another example of Rick's difficulty addressing his emotions and family problems. Reddit kind of just ignored that context though and started using it as EPIC MEME LEL

That's why I like the show but hate the fanbase. The show doesn't actually embrace nihilism like it's such a cool, smart ideology to have, that's just what Rick's character believes - and he's not supposed to be a good person. But Reddit doesn't just view Rick as a funny character, they view him as a role model (even if subconsciously), and that's why all the edgy idiots have become nihilists too. They either don't understand that the show isn't actually promoting nihilism, or just don't care.
>>
>>38968112
Season 3 was written by the new female writers
you can really tell women arent funny and cant be
>>
>>38967829
yes its ironic
>>
>>38967829
Honestly I can't tell if 4chan likes R&M or not because of the ironic shitposting it gets. Pickle Rick shitposting is as meta as it gets.
>>
>>38969793
look the word gets thrown around a lot, and I haven't seen RnM yet, but the person who wrote this is a faggot
>>
>>38969984
are you retarded? or is english not your first language?
>>
>>38967829
Just watched the episode. It's so stupid and unfunny that if that was their intent, then they succeeded. It's so stupid, unfunny, and slightly awkward that it comes back around as funny.
>>
>>38967829
It's a satire, note how Morty reacts in the first scene to pickle Rick and how they justify its meaning throughout the episode.
>>
>>38968515
Holy shit That could be a glorious shitpost
>>
Holy fuck.

Haven't keked like this in a while!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmJQWRw7Yvw
>>
stop searching for layers and just be impressed

PICKLE R I C K L E
>>
This could be the next big meme!!

Although it is getting quite meta
>>
File: mS51bNI.png (226KB, 680x818px) Image search: [Google]
mS51bNI.png
226KB, 680x818px
>normalfag Tier Co thread
MOOOOOOOOOODS
>>
File: vWqbS9Q.jpg (33KB, 349x356px) Image search: [Google]
vWqbS9Q.jpg
33KB, 349x356px
>>38967829

Season 3 is the pinnacle of kino.

Dan Harmon literally does not give a fuck about story progression which reminds me of the golden era of South park. You know, the days when you could just write random episodes without feeling the need to write a dumb game of thrones season arc.
>>
File: 1493790823735.png (1MB, 1980x1055px) Image search: [Google]
1493790823735.png
1MB, 1980x1055px
>>38967829
>he doesn't get it

AHAHA PICKLE *BURP*
>>
>>38972113
>posts another normalfag /v/ reaction image in response
wew lad
>>
File: 1501974137791.jpg (81KB, 528x729px) Image search: [Google]
1501974137791.jpg
81KB, 528x729px
What's up plebbit?
>>
>>38970526
This. Most I have been making jokes lately saying Rick and Motrey is reddit the show, but jokes aside. Most redditors only really seem to like this show at a superficial level. Whether it is to be cool or come off as intelligent that how is mostly is. This is evident as we saw all of the climate change posters at the March For Science Protest that had Rick actually caring about something.
>>
>>38972072
This meme is going to be the next YLYL Banana or Bugs. It by its self is not going to be funny, but ironicaly liking it because it is not funny and an anti-joke and the climax of bad reddit humor is what makes it funny.
>>
I think people are making it a bigger deal than it was meant to be. /tv/ makes this show a lot worse than it is.
>>
>>38968493
I never really took a good look at this picture before, he's pretty long.
>>
>>38967829
this here is boilerplate allegory, nothing too arcane. the pickle is a symbol for grappling with what Carl Jung would call the demons of his unconscious. i don't see what's so complicated here.
>>
File: IMG_5251.jpg (85KB, 680x794px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5251.jpg
85KB, 680x794px
>>38973045
>he thinks we only find it funny ironically

lol, of course someone with a 4chan sense of humor wouldn't get it
>>
>>38970699
Pickle Rick was Justin's idea you retard
>>
>>38970236
You are clearly a faggot
>>
>>38967829
DUDE its RICK

BUT GES WHAT

HES A PICKLE LMAO
>>
pickleposting is funny, fuck you.
>>
>>38970236
This is bait right

This has to be bait

>>>>r/the_donald
>>
>>38972072
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BO72Lg7OZ6U
>the video is real
fucking kek
>>
>>38967829
It's just something stupid they force to be funny.
Thread posts: 112
Thread images: 28

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.