[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alcoholic neet thread. What are you drinking? Do you like or

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 11

File: Rbl.jpg (33KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Rbl.jpg
33KB, 500x500px
Alcoholic neet thread. What are you drinking? Do you like or dislike neet life? Is it a justifiable life style?
>>
Sober for just under 20 weeks and feeling great, both mentally and physically.
Get off the drink, guys. There's better shit to be spending your time and money on.
>>
File: shrug.png (2MB, 1026x770px) Image search: [Google]
shrug.png
2MB, 1026x770px
>>38967340
>be me
>want to stop drinking
>stop

degenerate addicts btfo
>>
>>38967340
How do you pay for your alcohol if you are NEET?
>>
>>38967378
Elaborate plis.
>>
>>38967385
>stop
>Faggots have a 10+ racial on quitting.
>>
>>38967402
Still have money left from the job I got fired from 3 months ago, and live with at my dad's. He's asleep.
>>
File: 1446943508633.jpg (41KB, 526x526px) Image search: [Google]
1446943508633.jpg
41KB, 526x526px
Cmon there's got to be some neets here wanting to share some stories.
>>
>>38968286
>no cumshot
Why even bother posting?
>>
Last day crashing my 3L starter, before final round of decanting. Going to brew up an altbier with whitelabs dusseldorf yeast. I pulled off 50ml slurry to freeze, split between 5 50ml vials in case I like it. When it comes to commercial shit I just buy wine. Cheaper than beer, more alcohol, and the bottles are nice. Beer bottles are a pain in the ass to deal with and the ones that come in 750mL bottles are too fucking expensive.
>>
>>38967340
I drink busch light (the NEET brew) because it's the only thing I can hold down. My stomach hurts BAD and probably has ulcers. I live in a constant state of dehydrated misery because I'm too nauseous to eat breakfast & lunch without throwing up, and drinking water hurts because fullness=pain. Sad! Going to eat some antacids and come back later to see if anyone (You)'d my post.
>>
my post got deleted, but it was on topic
>>
>>38968825
That's rough, buddy. I had a minor ulcer that went away within a month, and it was already very painful. Can't imagine major ulcer pain.

Stay away from alcohol, fast food high in fat, spicy food. Eat more healthy fruits n vegetebles. Try to manage the stress in your life.
>>
File: 1491615558570.png (45KB, 264x341px) Image search: [Google]
1491615558570.png
45KB, 264x341px
>>38967340
alcoholic but not neet

at 110lbs just drank 5 beers and sobbed hysterically after finding out that after 5 years my little brother did not intentionally suicide with drugs but was overdosed by his doctors
come at me OP
come at me
>>
>>38969322
>tfw you kill the thread with your shit
>>
File: IMG_0333.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0333.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>38967340

I am having a Pilsner Urquell and a nice Liga No9.
>>
File: 1429925591178.jpg (195KB, 804x720px) Image search: [Google]
1429925591178.jpg
195KB, 804x720px
Ran out of alcohol but I've got plenty of weed instead.
Neet life is great, just watch anime and kpop all day every day while high.
>>
>>38967340
just got a job, can't wait for the check

need some whiskey recs from my alcoholic robots
>>
>>38969903
>gun
>car keys
>iphone
>cigar
normalfag pls get off my board this shit isnt funny
>>
>>38967402
>not having rich baby boomer parents

kek
>>
>>38970587
So what your parents just buy you alcohol despite the fact that you are a complete loser?
>>
>>38970828
holy shit! how in the fuck did you read so deeply into my life!?

kek, now I see why your spending your precious life on fucking 4chan
>>
>>38970095

But I'm NEET.
>>
>>38967340
Should I make another rum and coke? Pls help I've been hammered two weeks straight without a break
>>
>>38971249
Damn anon. 2 weeks straight?

I go one 3-4 day benders sometimes and I'm absolutely done by the last day.

Havent been drunk in 2 weeks. Trying to take a break. But damn a rum and coke sounds good atm. Make one for me pls
>>
>>38971496
I mean it's better than ODing on blow, right? Helped me quit that for awhile at least. oh well
>>
>>38971521
Yeah that's definitely better desu

How much do you often drink in one day?
>>
>>38971646
Bout a fifth of Jamo, or 8+ tallboys depending how much I eat that day. My NEET life comes to an end in two weeks though so that's gonna be a kick in the nuts
>>
File: 1500662062273.jpg (95KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1500662062273.jpg
95KB, 1280x720px
Kockonee
>>
>>38971673
Got a new job? Full time?

I've been NEET for 2 year now but I'm currently making $600/month by eBaing thrift items.

Put in 5-8 hours a week. Definitely planning on upping the profits though.
>>
>>38971771
Yeah actually got a pretty good FT job in a big city, moving and all. Honestly I just got blindsided by a stroke of luck for once in my life, I have a degree but don't deserve this shit. Just gonna ride it out until I have enough cash for a start up, can't stand wageslaving
>>
File: 20120520barefootwhitewine.jpg (88KB, 610x458px) Image search: [Google]
20120520barefootwhitewine.jpg
88KB, 610x458px
only thing that do-sent taste like complete garbage
>>
>>38971816
>>38971816
Agreed. I worked 50/60 hour weeks during utility work a few years ago. It was absolute Hell, man.

I'm much more happy with where I'm at now. My grandparents are nice people and we get along good, so I don't have a problem living with them.

Just gotta build up my eBaying inventory some more.

Thinking of taking my work online and heading over to Cambodia for a couple of years. On a $1,200/month budget, you can live an upper-middle class life in Cambodia's nicer cities.

Plus, weed and beer are outlandishly cheap there. That's what I enjoy doing the most. Getting drunk/high and playing vidya/reading/shitposting.
>>
>>38968976
A spicy chicken sandwich meal from chick-fil-a recently made me reach a new low. I was walking around waiting for my car to be serviced and got that familiar feeling in my stomach, like I ate concrete that was hardening, expanding and slowly moving up my throat. I'd thrown up that last few meals so I knew what was coming next. It was not my pleasure to puke my chick-filled guts out in the bushes behind the column of an empty superstore, covering it up with wood chips and cigarette ash. Being on your hands and knees throwing up, hoping the column conceals you so that nobody sees you like this really makes you think.
>>
How long does alcoholism take to develop lads? I started drinking everyday after coming off opiates and slowly been getting a taste for it, it's been getting worse recently I'm at 6+ drinks a night now and worried that I might start getting physical symptoms like opiates which is what I was trying to avoid in the first place
So far tonight I had one tall boy beer and around 6 oz of vodka and still going, last night was 6 tall boys and I have drank every night for the past ~2 months

Someone fill me in and give me the basic redpill gestalt please
>>
I like just about everything that can numb the pain in the most efficient manner, like vodka and whiskey. I just drank a bunch of cognac too, except I'm poor and accidentally had to drink it with a cork stuck in it and it was horrible but wanted to get reasonably drunk anyway. I am pretty cool though but mainly stay in the mainstream of alcohol unless somebody buys me exotic alcohol from their vacation like rum
>>
>>38973301
Im >>38973655
but I would say that unless you stop almost immediately you're on the fast lane to becoming full fledged alcoholic. 2 months sounds like plenty of time but it may only continue to get worse, you're better to cut your losses and try and cut it out nearly entirely as we are both addictive kinds of people. also, vodka is good because flavorless efficiency
>>
File: beer_230254.jpg (6KB, 140x366px) Image search: [Google]
beer_230254.jpg
6KB, 140x366px
Not NEET but general drug addict who has it mostly under control. I've smoked weed about 95% of the days for the last 7-8 months and was a pretty heavy smoker for a year before that. Didn't drink much before about 3 months ago (when I turned 21) because it was just easier to get weed (I could buy a half oz at a time and be good for 3 months rather than needing to restock every week or two). I've found having a decent job makes it worse in ways, better in others. Overall I probably smoke and drink more than I did when I didn't have a job, I have the money to where I'm never wondering if I can sustain the cost. However having a job means that I can't turn into a 24/7 smoker/ drinker because I need to be sober for my job. I mostly just wake up slightly hungover and exhausted because I rarely get more than 6 hours of sleep (working 6 days a week, 8 hour shifts), go to work, get back and make some food while I smoke a bowl, then sit down on my computer to eat while I start drinking. I'm loving the Steel Reserve Black Berry. It's cheap as fuck, like $1.50 for 16 oz can that's 8.1% alcohol (about 2.5 beers worth of alcohol). I'll generally drink 2 or 3 of those in a night, or 5-7 Yuenglings if I'm tired of SR. Mostly play vidya or watch Netflix/ Youtube while I do so. If I'm feeling active I'll go for a maybe a 2 mile walk/ 5 mile bike. Go to sleep later than I should and restart my day. I dunno to an outsider it probably looks pretty sad but I do just enough active things to satiate me and despite the repetitive life I'm doing what I like to do for the most part so I don't mind it really. Granted this has only been this way for about a year now. 2 years if you count the descent to here.
>>
>at home
i buy craft beers by the pint. usually two gets me to a decent buzz. makes shitposting and debating you idiots far more satisfying

>at the bar
i shoot canadian whiskey and drink different beers if i'm relaxing with friends. if it's a 'get fucked up and forget feelings' night then i start with vodka and tonics and move on to cheap beer and flavored whiskeys.

28/m

my lifestyle is expensive, and at times i regret some of the things i've done. but i do laugh a lot with friends and it helps to pass the time. plus i work in the restaurant industry so drinking and going out tend to shoved in my face all the time, so why not enjoy it too?
>>
>>38967340
Drinking some Popov. I'm tired of being a NEET but I also don't think getting a job would make me feel any better.
>>
>>38973690
Thanks for the reply I'd like to quit but my life is really bad right now I'm probably on the verge of being homeless, living in a slum apartment full of white trash and niggers who never shut the fuck up which makes it hard to sleep I get woken up every single day by it and the rent in my town is crazy due to its status as a suburb for Toronto for rich people to escape niggers which has driven rent to crazy prices so I can't afford to move on autismbux, I'm basically fucked probably born to be a junkie I come from an abusive white trash family and abused as a kid

And yeah I am pretty drunk right now haven't drank vodka in years and you're right it's great for the lack of taste, easy to get smashed. I just keep smoking a pack a day and drinking all night and hope I will get cancer soon before I wind up on the streets

I wish I could stop but my life is trash and I have nothing to live for, at least drugs and alcohol dull the pain temporarily, hopefully I won't start getting physical addiction symptoms but I think it's already starting
>>
>>38973806
If it makes you fell any better, I have been trapped to my own circumstances as a nearly career criminal also in the toronto area, obviously I cant tell you not to quit life , but I am am also not a stranger to the system and being rapped to circumstances beyond my own choosing, I still have to steal food and occasionally break in to make ends meet. We're on the same depressing page where anything that helps takes us away from reality helps in the short term. I believe in you anon, we can break the cycle. cheers, the guy you responded to
>>
>>38973920
Good luck with everything man. Really.
>>
>>38974012
thanks mate, hoping to find stable enough work so I don't have to resort to alcohol to take the feels away. We all can do this if we don't stop trying, and even if it doesn't work we will be way better off for it, life will become better if we're around long enough to see it through
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.