[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>girl messages me late at night >wants to hangout at waffle

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (18KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18KB, 320x180px
>girl messages me late at night
>wants to hangout at waffle house
>sperg and say yeah sure
>its 1am
>meet her
>thankfully im taller
>we talk and stay there till 4am
>messaged her if she would like to hang out again
>she says yes
>i ask her when im available
>never responded to me again
>its been 3 weeks
>she's been posting on her snap
>>
just move on dude, she's prbly a whooore
>>
>>38966442
well, why don't you just go ahead and fucking rape her then?
>>
>>38966442
How is she supposed to know that?!
>>
>>38966548
Whoops i meant i told her when i was available since i work night shifts on weekends
>>
>>38966442
>image.jpg

Typical hastily typed OP by a filthy phoneposter. Next time you want advice, do it from a PC and fucking proofread your shit.
>>
File: 1498718887254.png (2MB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1498718887254.png
2MB, 768x1024px
>go on interpals when it was a big meme because i wanted to feel more comfortable around women
>exchange contacts with some normie girls
>constantly talking with these 3 stacies everyday
>conversations are engaging and interesting, learn a lot of shit about france, austria, and new york
>but its also very draining, i start to feel more and more exhausted both mentally and physically
>one day, i snap and block all of them
>few days later, the new york girl who I talked the most with messages me through an alt account
>long paragraphs about how surprised she was that she was blocked and that she is sorry if she was too clingy or invasive and that shes always had this problem not being able to fully respect personal boundaries
>her former confident prose was nowhere to be seen and in its stead were these long depressing explanations and meek expressions
>tfw she was probably into me
>tfw i had just toyed with some poor girls heart for my own personal reasons

I actually felt like shit after that desu
>>
>>38966711
Maybe if you weren't such an obnoxious PC faggot you'll actually not give a shit but here you are wasting time telling me what device i post on
>>
>>38966573
>Whoops i meant i told her when i was available
don't tell her this.
Tell her you want to hang out on a certain day and then go with it.
>>
Is it possible to have someone from a dating app into you if you don't have a car?

My truck recently went to shit so I don't know if women are cool with coming to you.
>>
>>38966573
Don't do that if you ever want a response. Take the lead. Women don't want the decision making to fall onto their shoulders, and deciding the date and time is boring as fuck to them and tells them that you're indecisive.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.