[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me, openly gay for almost 4 years now >friend (girl)

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: [email protected] (24KB, 534x300px) Image search: [Google]
tullfuck.jpg@534.jpg
24KB, 534x300px
>be me, openly gay for almost 4 years now
>friend (girl) has been trying to sleep with me
>keep telling her that i'm gay and we remain friends

>couple weeks ago
>she comes over with a bottle of vodka and wants to get drunk with me
>i see no problem
>i drink a shit-ton and completely blackout
>wake up 8 hours later with no pants, she's gone
>have a text from one of her friends saying "oh my god, you guys had sex??"
>mfw
>>
>>38966250
You were raped but since you're gay it doesn't matter. Ain't life swell?
>>
>>38966290
i guess. she's kept trying to contact me since then but things are totally weird now and i've been avoiding her.
>>
File: 1502300404998.jpg (13KB, 367x321px) Image search: [Google]
1502300404998.jpg
13KB, 367x321px
>>38966290
I meant "you're a guy"

>>38966338
Murder her.
>>
Meet her and beat her down. Say you will claim rape if she reports you.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170608-125023~01.png (311KB, 832x782px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170608-125023~01.png
311KB, 832x782px
>be openly straight
>no one wamts to sleep with me
>>
>>38966357
ah alright, yes. i haven't told anyone because i expect the classic "men can't get raped" responses and whatnot. and "i was the one who chose to drink with her", which i'll admit, was a really stupid idea.

>murder her
on a similar note, got any ways to get away with homicide? i'm interested.

>>38966417
don't give up hope, anon. i wish i could give you my skills with the ladies, i really don't need them.
>>
File: 1502072363249.jpg (39KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1502072363249.jpg
39KB, 657x527px
How big is your dick tho?

Ngl i have a fantasy of fucking my lesbian friend
>>
>>38966448
Rape is rape bro. I don't think drunken "yes'" count as consent. If you're mad about it, I think she can be charged. Call a lawyer.
>>
She should be fucking charged anyway
Rape is a serious crime that can't be excused
>>
>>38966250
You literally got raped. SJWs don't believe in "men can't be raped" anymore since that's a "toxic masculinity" mindset. AND YOU'RE GAY. You can ruin this cunt's life. Tell everyone.
>>
>>38966250
Jesus christ you gays must have it real hard.
Can hook up with any fag you want and even have girls chasing you if you ever get tired of your 'homo' fetish.
I hope you get fucking aids.
>>
>>38967817
She can just say that she was drunk aswell. No point wasting money on a lawyer it won't hold up.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.