[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I fucking hate how in this day and age women get to wear booty

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

I fucking hate how in this day and age women get to wear booty shorts and show off their sexuality whenever they please

but i cant be masculine or acknowledge their sexuality without being called a pervert, even though im acting on natural instinct too

Are men going to become so submissive that we turn into women?
>>
>>38965775
>are men going to turn into women
this is the tranny apocalypse, soon we will all be consumed
>>
>>38965775
women are dressing this way more and more because they need to up their game to catch men. men are less likely to chase women these days so if they turn more guys on with skimpy clothes they have better odds. women dont want guys to actually treat them like whores just because they dress like whores (ironically). women just want to get in your head and fuck with you so that youre interested in them. obviously if you are a 10/10 chad they are going to let you get away with more shady behavior.
>>
>>38965775
your just not the person there flaunting there sexuality for
>>
File: mama-june-weight-loss.jpg (226KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
mama-june-weight-loss.jpg
226KB, 1000x1000px
>>38965775
>but i cant be masculine or acknowledge their sexuality without being called a pervert,

That probably because you aren't masculine or sexy. There is a big difference between your pic and my pic. People want to see your pic being sexy. No one wants to see my pic being sexy.
>>
>>38965906
>people want to see blank being sexy
>no one wants to see blank being sexy
implying people choose what they're attracted to? whores dress like whores because they want people to be attracted to them, simple as that.
>>
>>38966009
>whores dress like whores because they want people to be attracted

>implying people choose what they're attracted to?

These are two contradictory statements. Either there is an object definition of sexiness or there isn't.
>>
>>38966072
sorry, i must've worded it badly. what i'm trying to say is that most heterosexual men have similar tastes in women (in a sexual way, i mean). women know most hetero men are more attracted to prominent curves, skimpy clothing, etc etc. no one "wants to see your pic being sexy" because to most, it's not sexy. we don't choose what we're attracted to, most of us just happen to be attracted to whores who dress like whores.
>>
>>38966138
>wants to see your pic being sexy" because to most, it's not sexy

Congrats that is my point. Op or you if you op. Isn't sexy. So no one wants you to express your sexuality.
>>
>>38966236
lmao what the fuck are you even saying right now
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.