[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do people go out of their way to blame one's problems

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1495848800249.png (1MB, 790x677px) Image search: [Google]
1495848800249.png
1MB, 790x677px
Why do people go out of their way to blame one's problems on a general whole like blaming women and saying they're all shit and the reason why you don't have a girlfriend is the reason your life sucks, yet those people fail to realize that even if you had a girl friend something else in life would probably make it just as shitty. This is the kind of failure of human society and individualism that baffles me is the reliance on sources outside of your own mind that make people think their life is shit when in reality everything they've done is just a product of their own mindset and thinking ability.

Primal instinctual ability of the mind should be something of an evolutionary biproduct at this point especially when you live in an entirely logistical and linear society where the main goal is to serve and prolong the constant flow of meaningless life that will not matter in a few thousand years. The simple underlining of daily life and thought process is too far ingrained in every day society that no one thinks out side of the normality or beyond something and no one comprehends things as themselves per a gradient and limits themselves to only the things they know and are of familiarity.

That is the problem with the modern world since the early 1900's and the human race since forever.
>>
>shits on people for blaming general groups for their specific problems
>proceeds to shit on general groups as being the cause of specific problems
Circular logic is a hell of a drug
>>
>>38965394
This would only make sense if I was someone offended by the human race and saw it as a cause of my suffering and then proclaimed to blame the entire race for my one individual faults in life. I'm purely analyzing the design faults of a human race mind set.
>>
>>38965525
You sound either very high or very 17, my dude. You doin' ok?
>>
>>38965332
>>38965525
>spot the underage: easy mode
Get out of your own retarded skull for just a second and realize that you're not saying shit or providing meaningful content.
>>
>>38965394
>>38965638

He's not blaming other people for his own problems, so it's not circular logic friend.

He's advocating that people should be responsible for their own lives, that's the opposite of blaming other people.
>>
>>38965709
haha go back to posting frogs in your woman obsession "hate" thread
>>
>>38965332
It's literal autism. Not being able to understand that not everyone shares your insight or experiences, and when one person treats you a certain way, that means everyone is like that.
>>
>>38965709
>literally "2deep4me" the post.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.