[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>>38963600 Why would you want to become one? I never had

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

>>38963600
Why would you want to become one? I never had one either and know that women are absolutely not worth it
>>
Doesn't 30 when you peak in male sexual value though?
>>
>>38963619
You are in denial anon.
>>
File: 1458488621329.jpg (46KB, 766x460px) Image search: [Google]
1458488621329.jpg
46KB, 766x460px
>>38963632
In denial how? Sure I feel need for relationship like once or twice a month but other than that Im not really feeling anything.
>Putting money,time and effort for some used up slut who will be nice to you for maybe a year and then she will just her emotional toilet paper
>>
>>38963621
30 is when women become most desperate. They gotta have kids before their body starts to fail then.
>>
>>38963600
I'm a pathetic to be willing to date her even knowing that she went on facial abuse solely because she wanted to be abused like a cock-slut?

Because if I ran into her at a bar and she was totally into me I think I would just play like I didn't know and who knows where it would go from there

I can't help but feel like that is pathetic, but I also know it's the fucking truth. I suppose that's what it is to be lonely and depressed
>>
>>38963679
she will just turn you into*
Damn
>>
>>38963679
Who is going to be your emotional toilet paper?You fuck think a relationship is all about sex or it's a one sided thing. If you haven't figured it by now there is more to life than shit posting on 4chan and stuffing your fat face.
>>
File: 05128496.jpg (7KB, 265x190px) Image search: [Google]
05128496.jpg
7KB, 265x190px
>>38963745
>Literally making up shit I never said
>Being this assmad that I choose to live for myself
You are either a roastie, or some beta that puts pussy on pedestal.
>>
>>38963600
stop caring about that bullshit man

inner growth is something that is always possible
>>
>>38963693
> being a fuck up
Did you miss this part. They're not desperate for 30 year old fuckup. By 30 they're desperate because all their friends are hitched and the pressure mounts on themselves to settle. They are looking for the normie who spent his 20s becoming financially, mentally, and emotionally stable.
>>
>>38963818
>Being this assmad that I choose to live for myself
You kinda retarded aren't you? You aren't really living for yourself. You've given up because you failed to get a gf at this point.
>>
>>38963858
yeah I gave up and live for myself, what is the problem
>>
>>38963941
>what is the problem

You are a broken human trying to convince other people to follow your path. Even though you admitted you just gave up.
>>
>>38963621
This >>38963693, women started to hit on me after the age of 34, they assume I'm financially secure and with no kids or wife they see in me a walking ATM machine that will save all their problems.

Little do they know I'm a 38KV manchild NEET
>>
Listen, the truth is, you're 30.

There are a lot of shitheads and scum of society at age 30 who are in a relationship, hate to break it to you. It's a shitty one probably, but they're in one. Lower your standards by like 2 or 3 notches and you can probably get in a relationship.

But. You're a guy, right? The cutoff of 35 to have kids doesn't pertain to you, it's more like 37 or 38 for you because chicks dig older guys anyway. You're *basically* too late to have a normal life, but if literally right now you start doing all the stuff you knew you were supposed to do (especially improving appearance through lifting), you might just be able to have a semi-normal life. But, metaphorically, your ass should be on fire right now. If you don't feel like your ass is on fire to take action, then you're not gonna make it.
>>
>>38963821
This man speaks the original truth
>>
>>38964450
Reddit is that way faggot
>Also be yourself and keep trying meme
>>
>>38964620

There is no way I could get away with saying what I said there on reddit haha. And I'm curious where the "bee urself" part comes in from what I said.

Also, if you're not going to keep trying on things, then just kill yourself. Stop living a half-assed existence.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.