[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My friend (F) just told me to shave my beard cuz it's gross

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1494033736688.png (34KB, 470x512px) Image search: [Google]
1494033736688.png
34KB, 470x512px
My friend (F) just told me to shave my beard cuz it's gross and looks like pubes. How can this be when literally everyone else I've talked to likes it? except for another girl who told me to shave it.
>>
>>38963395
Who wouldn't love the free entertainment form good ol' pubeface
>>
>>38963395
Are all of your friends male? Also, females love beards, but they don't like messy "pube like" beards. Just groom it once in a while and maybe you will get some pussyjuice on it one day.
>>
Let me guess, he's soft like a baby and has never had a beard himself. He just wants to put you on his own level to feel more secure about himself.
>>
Why do you care what some roastie bitch thinks?
>>
trim it so its flush (no stray hairs) it will infinitely better.
>>
>>38963395
Argon oil is a life saver. Used to have Pube texture on chin hair now its soft and coarse. The smell will also be wonderful when you get hugged by others.
>>
File: the-bearded-fool.jpg (30KB, 400x259px) Image search: [Google]
the-bearded-fool.jpg
30KB, 400x259px
>>38963395
Story time
>be me
>have full on viking beard that went down to my chest must have grown it for 2 years straight.
>used to trim it wash it with shampoo and conditioner and comb it etc.
>that was until one fatal morning at work.
>soldering a bit of pipe work in a loft whilst in the prone postion working in a tiny void.
>molten acidic solder acidently drips down on to my arm
>I Flinch in pain and go to wipe it off with my hand whilst holding my soldering torch that is still on.
>The torch catches my beard on fire and i quickly drop the torch which is still on. >put out the fire before my face burns.
>mean while the loft instation is on fire.
>quickly grab a nearby fire extingsher and put the fire out thank god.
>rush down stairs to the miror in the toilet.
>HALF MY BEARD IS MISSING AND I HAVE BALD PATCHES!
>Go home and shave it all off and look like a 5 year old
Get used to it after a while and now shave once a day against the grain every morning even use a cutroat razor, shaving soap and a shaving brush and have never looked back since.
Its great but food no longer spills on my beard and goes straight on my top which is the only down side.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.