[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you anons struggle with poverty? Being a NEET means you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 5

File: 1491931869179.png (23KB, 489x423px) Image search: [Google]
1491931869179.png
23KB, 489x423px
How do you anons struggle with poverty? Being a NEET means you have no income, then how do you survive? If at least you live in a welfare society, you can at least get NEETbux, but for most people living in the Third World it would mean starvation only. How do you NEETS and robots survive?
>>
My dad gives me weed sometimes

It's the only way to curve the boredom
>>
File: 2016-08-14-853616.jpg (140KB, 600x570px) Image search: [Google]
2016-08-14-853616.jpg
140KB, 600x570px
i live on teh bukx. i don't smoke or drink or play videogames so i don't need much money to live. i've got clean sheets and food so i can't complain too much
>>
what are neetbux and how I do get some?
>>
>>38963556
to achieve neetbux you need to meet the following two criteria:
1. be neet
2. watch anime
it's that easy!
>>
>>38963356
>NEET means you have no income

I'm getting NEETbux since 1997, das rite bois, getting NEETing for 20 years (22 actually)
>>
>>38963638
step 3. Live in a rich country that gives welfare
>>
I seriously don't understand this poverty thing anymore. If you have time, you just have to discipline yourself to accomplish something. There is so much ways to do easy money today... Get interested in a subject, like cryptocurrencies, and speculate on a shitcoin. Or learn coding throught internet and make websites. Or synthesize a molecule and sell it like 2c-b or stuff. Or even go on alphabay and learn to create your our counterfeit money. Start a scam of some sort. Write a book. I mean it may seem weird saif like that, but just saying things on the top of my head that were useful to me. If you have enough willpower, everything is achievable.
>>
>>38963990
M8, what the hell are you talking about. Making money is hard as fuck for us robots to make no matter what. Most of us have little to no financial education and we have no social skills at all to get money in the traditional way.
>>
>>38964315
Sorry for last post, i didn't realize it seemed so patronizing. What I wanted to tell you is that you have the internet, and through the internet, if you have enough willpower, you can learn anything. You don't have to go the traditional way like working on a shitty job and having to have social interactions, just cheat on the system, because the system is fucked from top to bottom. Today, if you work hard enough to find it, you can just study, learn things you like on the internet, and use this knowledge to earn money. You don't need to go through traditionnal financial education or even to use social skills. I don't want to blame you or anything, just to show you that opportunities are here and you can grab them
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.