[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you appreciate it if your new girlfriend made yiu cookies

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_4594.jpg (76KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4594.jpg
76KB, 640x640px
Would you appreciate it if your new girlfriend made yiu cookies or is that too much? I don't want to come off as clingy or obsessed.
>>
yes ggggggggg
>>
>>38963168
Depends how tasty they are. If they're very tasty I'd marry that girl.
>>
No that's a fucking stupid idea. He'd laugh at you for being weird and dump you. Stupid bitch.
>>
>A woman baking cookies for me
>2017

Would marry and impregnate in a heartbeat
>>
What are you, his grandma? lmao
>>
>>38963262
this tbqhfammynigga
>>
>>38963168
>I don't want to come off as clingy or obsessed.

well good thing you are female then, there is no such thing as negative traits

look at all the people here asking for mentally ill or deformed gf's
>>
>gf who bakes for you
Is there even a question to be asked here? Hold on to that shit and never let it go. Really.
>>
File: .gif (805KB, 540x401px) Image search: [Google]
.gif
805KB, 540x401px
obviously yeah

better not be any fucking raisins in there though
>>
>>38963168
I made my bf an apple pie and a lasagna for his family when we first met and we have been together for 4 years now.
>>
>>38963335
10/10 would have many babies with
>>
>>38963168
I'd have to eat them really slowly to not wreck my diet but yeah it'd be really nice.
If they were a gift from anyone else I'd throw them out or give them away.
>>
>>38963168
>I don't want to come off as clingy or obsessed
Unless you're dating a turbo chad, your bf will appreciate it.
I wish my gf would take the fucking hint already and make me baked goods instead of sitting on her ass watching netflix all day.
>>
>>38963312
rec shojo/josei pls
>>
>>38963168
This triggers me to no end, anybody who counts such a friendly act as negative needs to be executed immediately.
>>
>>38963572
I'm hoping to date a mini Chad, would such a person appreciate it?
>>
Post pic of coockies once youve made them
>>
Honestly if a girl baked me cookies it would be the sweetest thing that has ever been done for me
Like honestly I'd fall in fucking l o v e
>>
Hmm, so half think it's weird and half see it as a sweet gesture. I don't want to be embarrassed :/
>>
>>38963891
Literally two people say it's a bit odd and the rest are saying they would marry you and impregnate you on the spot if given the chance, senpai.
>>
File: 1496436353283.jpg (78KB, 762x622px) Image search: [Google]
1496436353283.jpg
78KB, 762x622px
>>38963168
>girl bakes cookies for me to demonstrate her affection
Is there a purer form of love?
>>
I would break down and cry if someone baked me cookies. Hate
>>
>>38964045
but what would a normie think?
>>
>>38964886
Hi I'm a normie
>Inb4 REEEEEE
This is my post
>>38963469
>>
>>38964886
I'm the one you replied to. I am kind of a cyborg, more normie :( if my girlfriend baked me ANYTHING I would die
>>
That sounds like a cute thing, OP

Go for it, dude, even if you're gay
>>
>>38963666

No he wouldnt shut the fuck up and get off my board you worthless whore
>>
>>38963168
I have uncontrollable jealousy/envy so I would be upset she has better cooking/baking skills than me.

So no.
>>
>>38963168

my ldr gf made me cookies and sent them to me highly appreciated her for that and everything else she's done for me
>>
>>38963168
>Would you appreciate it if your new girlfriend made yiu cookies or is that too much? I don't want to come off as clingy or obsessed.
no, it's not clingy or obsessive. it's cute and charming. guys love food. women don't want to be women anymore. you would be put on a pedestal, assuming you are not with a literal crazy person.
>>
File: I'm out.png (42KB, 655x509px) Image search: [Google]
I'm out.png
42KB, 655x509px
>a girl will never go on a Japanese image board asking people if it was proper to bake you cookies
>>
god yes this is so cute! i wish i had a girl who i could make cookies for. i would fucking melt if someone did this for me

you know i did make a grown man i had never met a big bowl of thai curry once and he wrote me a very kind note thanking me for it so im one step towards there i guess
>>
>>38963666
>I'm hoping to date a mini Chad, would such a person appreciate it?
chads don't appreciate nice things. they get nice things all day, every day.
>>
not many girls can cook nowadays. i would marry you if you did, given the cookies didnt taste like shit
>>
If you can find a girl who isn't fat and can cook, she's probably wife material these days. Girls who can cook but are 50 lbs overweight are worthless.
>>
File: mslawson.jpg (96KB, 898x701px) Image search: [Google]
mslawson.jpg
96KB, 898x701px
>>38966726
she is an exception tho
>>
>>38966781
She has superb genetics giving her a relatively thin waist and massive tits and hips. Most girls of that weight and height would look disgusting.
>>
>>38963168
>I make my brother soft peanut butter cookies from time to time and two dozen usually disappear within a week and a half.
Go for it femanon, they say cooking is one of the ways to a man's heart.

Only cook for him though if you known him for a while- would be weird if you only just met like two weeks ago or something.
>>
File: 1430453422386.png (30KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1430453422386.png
30KB, 633x758px
>tfw if someone made cookies for me i'd immediately think its a prank or some shit and be suspicious that she put nasty shit in it and probably refuse it out of paranoia

Who else here /too far gone/
>>
>>38964886
>"wow thanks Betty Crocker I wonder how wrecked your snatch looks"
>>
File: 1375321052197.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1375321052197.gif
2MB, 480x270px
>>38964107
>girl bakes you cookies to demonstrate her affection
>walks in while you're relaxing with a couple cookies, hers almost finished
>hands you one
>slides down in between your legs
>smiles mischievously up at you
>licks her lips and says she wants another snack
>gingerly grabs the top of your pants/zipper with her teeth
>
>>
>>38963168
Honestly yea not to sound too desperate here but i think we can all agree that a girl who bakes/cooks for you is what we call a keeper
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.