[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>got a match on a tinder >we chat a little, she says she

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 8

File: 1494805169197.png (18KB, 509x411px) Image search: [Google]
1494805169197.png
18KB, 509x411px
>got a match on a tinder
>we chat a little, she says she likes dogs, cooking and baking
>"wedding when"
>she replies "when someone asks me"

what do i do know
what the fuck do i do?!

i haven't replied her for almost a day now
>>
>>38961855
Haha, hey Im free this *insert day*, how about we hang out? Whats your number?
>>
>>38961893
Originally exactly this op, do it
>>
File: 1486677697301.jpg (46KB, 500x461px) Image search: [Google]
1486677697301.jpg
46KB, 500x461px
>>38961893
>>38962088
i'd really love to. but the fear of the spaghetti spilling is so fucking overhelming.
>>
>>38962235
What spaghetti? Its just a text message of all things. Just follow your gut. Grow some self-confidence anon.
>>
File: 1489227327185.gif (510KB, 700x827px) Image search: [Google]
1489227327185.gif
510KB, 700x827px
>>38962379
my gut says to ghost her immediately or even cut all contacts abruptly.

>Grow some self-confidence
that's something easy to say... i just start to think about things alot and usually any of outcomes wouldn't end well for me... or what's worse, for others, by hurting them somehow.
>>
>>38962235
if anything goes wrong you can unmatch her and you're back at square one; this is a zero-stakes situation if ever there were one mate
>>
>>38962655
You are going to do it or you will regret it when you are 50 years old
>>
File: 1502213479178.gif (978KB, 350x197px) Image search: [Google]
1502213479178.gif
978KB, 350x197px
>>38962655
Op I was scared to meet this girl on a date after first meeting her at a party. I pushed through my fear and went. The date was amazing and now I'm comfortable being around her and we go out all the time. We had sex last night and now we're dating. TAKE. THE. PLUNGE. you'll always be asking why didnt you do it.
>>
>haven't replied in almost a day
Ya fucked up She thinks you think she's clingy
just ask her to the bar or a movie
Easy to fuck her if she's drunk And in a movie you won't need to talk much so less chance of spilling spaghetti
>>
Filthy normie!!!

If you aren't already a fail heterosexual that started doing grindr just because of loneliness and compulsive masturbation then gtfo.

Once you've had a hard dick on your mouth and let guys cum on you there's no going back, you'll lose all your attraction you had to girls.

I've mentally blocked myself for even fantasizing about girls, it's probably a depression/mental health issue thing.
>>
File: HwwBj52.jpg (66KB, 530x353px) Image search: [Google]
HwwBj52.jpg
66KB, 530x353px
>>38962683
yeah that sounds reasonable... why do i always get so overhyped from some fucking dating app...

btw, this comes from 28yo khv that has confidence (or is nuts enough) to get back to riding motorcycles after he almost got himself killed on his previous bike (u-turning car cut my way). and yet is pissing himself from some online dating...
>>
>>38961855
I think this is pretty low on the spaghetti spilling-meter. Just go on as usual.
>>
>>38962235
Then arrange to me in some restaurant that sells alcohol. On the date day, go there like 30 mins early, text her youll be waiting inside, and wait for her while sipping some alcohol. Itll help you ease up a bit and youll also give her a good impression by being punctual.
>>
A day already? Wait any longer and.she won't reply regardless of what you say.
>>
>>38962828
Probably because you fear rejection more than actual death
>>
>>38961855
>will you make me the happiest man in the world?
And then
>lol
Wait for her reply. After you guys establish that it's a joke say something along the lines of
>how about we go on one date before the wedding and see how it goes

There, lightharted and a bit romantic.
>>
>>38962828
just fucking do it
you actually cannot lose anything, and if you do get that rejection then it'll toughen you up a bit hopefully, make you realise rejection doesn't matter.
>>
File: image.jpg (288KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
288KB, 1280x1280px
Dating advice thread?

>see guy wearing a t shirt from a band I like
>say hi
>he talks to me for 15-30 minutes before I say I have to go catch the bus home
>ask if we could keep talking
>says sure
>lets me put my number in his phone

It's been four hours? I'm a 24 year old khv woman who's never done this before? /didImakeit/?
>>38961855
You sound a tad forward with the wedding comment. I'd turn it into a joke or >>38961893. Waiting a day isn't too bad, but she might be kicking herself right now or chatting (and thus planning her weekend) with other users.
>>
>>38964859
He'll text/call you tomorrow, or he just won't bother.

Don't take it to heart if he doesn't bother, there are a ridiculous number of reasons guys don't text back and it's not always about you.Plus you barely spoke, it's not like he knew you enough to really be put off.

He might even be scared to text you.
>>
>>38964912
>tomorrow or not
Phew, okay, I have no perception of what is or is not a long time.
>if he texts me should I respond then?

>know enough to be put off
What worries me is I'm working in a hospital and today I was doing tons of heavy lifting ie. I was a gross sweaty blob in gym ware.

>scared to text me
Well, I see him every day at my bus stop. Today's just the only day I had a reasonable opening besides "come here often", lol.

Thanks anon.
>>
>>38965040
Should you respond? lmao yes you should god damn respond, its not every day a guy has a girl not only approach him but ask to put your number in his phone. it'd be rude not to respond after you created this situation.

as for what to say and how much to text you just gotta go with it, im trash with women so im not gonna tell you how you should act. just dont worry about it too much, dont put so much thought in to it.
>>
>>38965144
I meant should I respond at that time or do the whole waiting thing? But yeah, maybe I'm over thinking. Thanks again, my dude.
>>
>>38964859
>woman at work gives me her daughter's number
>never call
>get message from qt on okc
>never reply

sometimes we just cba
>>
>>38965861
Please don't treat me like this, anon.
>>
>>38964859
Are you khv cos you are ugly? What band was it?
>>
File: 1472834338292.jpg (63KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1472834338292.jpg
63KB, 500x500px
>>38966079
>texting with a girl on POF
>crash my car and spend the week sorting it with the mechanic
>stop texting her
>talk to women in general
>get bored
>>
>>38966105
>ugly
I think I'm pretty average, and most people I trust say the same.

>band
Opeth.

>>38966264
M-mean!
>>
>>38966264
I do this too.

>get messages from perfectly nice men on OKC
>ignore them
>don't follow up on Tinder matches

I don't get the coworker's daughter thing. Why would she do that?
>>
>>38966694
I don't know, I thought it was kind of weird too. Turns out it was actually a girl I went to high school with and was kind of a qt
>>
>>38964859
>I'm a 24 year old khv woman who's never done this before?
No youre not. Quit larping.
>>
>>38967104
Nah dude, I'm for real. I'm posted about this scenario (albeit without my gender) in a couple other threads because I'm anxious af right now.
>>
>>38966364
alright completely unrelated but seriously opeth is FUCKING rad i've been listening to Still Life album all day. just had to compliment your music taste real quick
>>
>>38967300
Thanks!

>listening to my coworker's Spotify playlist
>she's a cute, neurotic Muslim chick who tries super hard
>lots of pop music, Arab stuff, some Bollywood tracks and TONS of folk pop
>I have had the Lumineers, Mumford and Sons, Christina Perri, the Middle East, and that one Marcy Playground's album without Sex and Candy burned into my brain
>coworker starts clapping
>"I want to show you my new favourite band."
>fucking Opeth on blast
>>
File: abstract_frog.png (1KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
abstract_frog.png
1KB, 500x500px
>>38966364
Are you chubby/obese? How tall are you? Hair color, eye color? How do I get a gf? ;(
>>
>>38967814
Chubby.
5'5.
Brunette.
Blue.
No clue senpai, how do I get a bf?
>>
>>38967998
where do girls hangout or spend most of their time?
>>
>>38967998
>lose weight
>let a guy do all the work

The first one is optional of course for women, but it really is this easy.
>>
>>38967998
Are women attracted to height? I'm 6'3" yet I'm completely ignored by women.
>>
>>38968039
I work at a lab, and go to the bar next door for beer and sandwiches. Other than that... School? My friend's house? My house? Occasionally me and my girlfriends go to the pet store and look at cats? The library? Yeah, I'm fucked.

>>38968173
I asked a guy out??!! No response. I posted it earlier... I put on weight since my thesis started but even when I was thinner I never got approached.

>>38968467
Yep! It's not a deal breaker, though. My last crush was a colleague who was an Asian dude my height or shorter. But yeah, a lanklet who hovers over me will get my immediate, superficial attention. I guess you gotta throw your personality out there, too.
>>
>>38967998
>how do I get a bf?
by messaging me ;)
miggsjones at gmail
>>
>>38966079
That's how most guys feel all the time. I hope you have an inkling of understanding where we are coming from, but you probably don't care.
>>
>>38970504
I love how I'm a khv woman and whenever I ask for advice, I always get comments like "NOW YOU KNOW HOW MEN FEEL >:(". Maybe people don't like you cause you're rude and have a victim complex.
>>
>>38970783
I will literally worship you, just leave contact info
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.