[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"dude you gotta stand up for yourself, bro" >stand

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 10

File: 1433781850864.jpg (133KB, 780x818px) Image search: [Google]
1433781850864.jpg
133KB, 780x818px
>"dude you gotta stand up for yourself, bro"
>stand up to yourself
>get ass kicked
>cops won't do anything because everyone says I started it

I was at a McDonalds and a group of normies were making fun of me and I told them to fuck off and they immediately started punching and kicking the shit out of me. I told the cops to check the security footage and they'll see I didn't hit them but they don't give a shit.
>>
>>38960725
Is there stand your ground law? You gotta conceal carry if there is. Next time you're attacked you can shoot them.
>>
>>38960725
Lawsuit?
>>
>>38960764

I have 0 knowledge of legal business or hiring a lawyer or whatever. I'd rather not deal with that shit.
>>
Where do you live where people would just start randomly start making fun of a random guy in fucking Mcdonalds of all places?
>>
Great, now lets get all the tumblr, reddit, neogaf, and /pol/ types in here talking about how men are all kangz with easy lives and how only women can experience problems in public.
>>
>>38960932

Saskatchewan

people say canadians are supposed to be friendly and never violent but that isn't true
>>
>>38960725
thats what you get for not using food delivery services
>>
>>38961123
yeah thats a myth man a lot of canada and canadians are just as fucked as america is people just deny it

im from b.c btw so i know lol
>>
>>38960725
How were they making fun of you? Just snickering and laughing at you, or directly insulting you?
Also, how did you tell them to fuck off?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (81KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
81KB, 1280x720px
>really depressed and suicidal, as always
>want to die every single day
>at college
>walking to my class
>some kid who takes the classes after me tries tripping me over as I walk past him
>I didn't fall over, but I did stumble
>carry on walking. Can't be bothered with conflict. I don't know why he hates me. I've never spoken to him
>hour later, the lesson is over, and I'm walking out
>that kid is there, again, waiting to go in for the lesson
>he tries tripping me, again. I didn't fall, but I did stumble
>I turn around
>I give him the "Well, what is it?" from Dark Souls (pic related)
>him and his friend are laughing at me
>I fucking uppercut him in the belly, grab him by the collar and pin him to the wall
>shout "DONT FUCK WITH ME" into his face and shove him to the floor
>he's like 5'0 and I'm 6'3. So he was easy to push around
>find out a week later he got kicked out of college for calling one of the teachers a faggot
>>
>>38961283
What the fuck kind of college do you go to? A public school?
>>
>>38961283
>he's like 5'0 and I'm 6'3. So he was easy to push around
LMAO, ANON, WHY THE FUCK DID YOU NOT PUNT HIS ASS DOWN THE HALLWAY A LONG TIME AGO?
Manlets that are bullies are trying to make up for their obvious height deficiency, but they'll still be easy as fuck to kick the shit out of for a 6'3 giant like you.
>Can't be bothered with conflict.
I know what you mean, but I was only fucked with by people my size or bigger. He was easily handled.
>>
File: maxresdefault (4).jpg (247KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (4).jpg
247KB, 1920x1080px
>>38961283
>I give him the "Well, what is it?" from Dark Souls (pic related)

You have a terminal case of faggotry
>>
File: dark souls pvp3.gif (1MB, 320x214px) Image search: [Google]
dark souls pvp3.gif
1MB, 320x214px
>>38961339
Some shitty community college.

>>38961344
>LMAO, ANON, WHY THE FUCK DID YOU NOT PUNT HIS ASS DOWN THE HALLWAY A LONG TIME AGO?
I'm a forgiving man.

>Manlets that are bullies are trying to make up for their obvious height deficiency, but they'll still be easy as fuck to kick the shit out of for a 6'3 giant like you.
That's why I gave him a second chance.

>I know what you mean, but I was only fucked with by people my size or bigger. He was easily handled.
I got in a few fights during college. Won them all because I was bigger than everyone else. The only fight I actually avoided was with a turbochad who was nearly 7' tall and built.

>>38961347
That's what people do, man. Ever see boxers in the ring before they fight? Lots of mean glares and "Well, what is it?".
>>
>>38961417
It's called playing to the crowd. Besides, you're not a boxer. Just a faggot
>>
>>38961455
Well... if I'm the faggot, how comes he's the one who got whacked in the belly, then thrown about?

Lots of people were watching, anyway. People were a lot nicer to me after I roughed some chump up a bit.
>>
>>38961495
I've already spelled out why you're a faggot. It's your problem if you can't grasp that concept, dummy
>>
>>38961283
lol you're cool, kid
>>
>>38961577
>I've already spelled out why you're a faggot
What, because I'm not a boxer? Who said that only boxers can put their arms out like that? Who put you in charge? Are you the president of arm-gestures or something?

Sounds like YOU'RE the faggot. What's the matter? Were you the 5'0 angry manlet I beat up? Are you butthurt that all of your friends thought you were a pussy because you picked a fight you couldn't finish? Awww it's okay, baby. Not everyone can be a winner like me.
>>
>>38961244

>at one of those self select interactive menu things
>hear someone say "Just getting food for yourself? Don't you have any friends?"
>hear normies laughing
>try to ignore them
>normies go up to my screen and start ordering things saying "Hey dude we'll be your friend if you buy us a Big Mac"
>literally say "fuck off"
>get punched in the face and dragged to the floor and then kicked all over
>>
>>38961123
Were they brown?
>>
>>38960725
>"i told them to fuck off"
>i snitched on them to the police
>"stand up for yourself"
what a fucking retard. you deserve all the punishment you get. why are you at mcdonalds alone you fucking loser?
>>
File: 1437691797209.jpg (90KB, 1064x797px) Image search: [Google]
1437691797209.jpg
90KB, 1064x797px
>>38961657
Jesus christ dude. Have some self awareness. That post is just plain embarrassing

it also reeks of butthurt
>>
File: (153).jpg (4KB, 125x117px) Image search: [Google]
(153).jpg
4KB, 125x117px
>>38961705
>oh shit he called me out. he knows im the kid who lost the fight. fuck fuck fuck... what do i do? I KNOW... I-I'LL SAY HE'S EMBARRASSING HIMSELF. THAT'LL DO IT! HAHA YEAH HE WONT KNOW IM A PUSSY BOY WHO CANT HANDLE A REAL FIGHT Y-YEAH
>>
>>38961693

They were actually pretty diverse. It was so heartwarming to see all the different races unite in one goal of kicking my ass.
>>
>>38961689

Yeah just sue them. Its not hard, you have the evidence and a watertight case. You can get shit tons of money out of it AND get them in jail. They'll be in prison and fucked by debt for the rest of their lives
>>
>>38961752

Not the guy you are replying to but this is getting cringe tier my nigga. Calm down
>>
>>38960725
take them to court nigga

sue those normies for all their worth

if the footage is legit you'll win
>>
>>38961752
first time getting owned on the internet? lol just walk away and browse another board fag until you recover
>>
File: brad pitt laughing.jpg (123KB, 419x480px) Image search: [Google]
brad pitt laughing.jpg
123KB, 419x480px
>>38961811
>M-MAYBE IF I PRETEND TO BE SOMEONE ELSE HE'LL THINK HE'S WRONG... HAHA YEAH THANK GOD THIS IS AN ANONYMOUS BOARD HA HA HA
>>
File: rob chuckles.jpg (47KB, 490x490px) Image search: [Google]
rob chuckles.jpg
47KB, 490x490px
>>38961825
>HAHA MAYBE IF I JUST INSIST HE'S GETTING OWNED HE'LL GIVE UP. HA HA HA WHY YOU MAD B-BRO?
>>
>>38961773
There are niggers of every color, but remember to never relax around blacks or the sludge of society why hang around with them.
>>
>>38961752
>I don't have a valid argument so maybe if I just throw out a personal attack they'll get their feelings hurt and leave me alone

Another quality post from a brainlet
>>
>>38961936
Are you being stupid on purpose? Or is it that you can't help it because you were born clinically fucking dumb??
>>
>>38961841
>HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
>*breathes in*
>HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Fucking neck yourself; no wonder the manlet hated you and nobody else liked you until you got violent. You're somehow pretentious yet overly cringey and seemingly paranoid at the same time. Like God's experiment got wrong that he couldn't be fucked to finish. Die.
>>
>>38960725
I think standing up for yourself is good. I always stood up for myself. I almost always got my ass kicked but I dont mind.
>>
File: (20).png (517KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
(20).png
517KB, 640x480px
>>38961936
>I'll call you a faggot. But when you call me a faggot, it's a personal attack and you are a meanie with no argument :(
>>
>>38961956
>M-MAYBE IF I HIDE BEHIND MY KEYBOARD AND CALL YOU PRETENTIOUS THAT WILL HELP ME TO CONVINCE MYSELF THAT IM NOT A WEAK MANLET WHO GETS PUSHED AROUND BY THE BIG BOYS. N-NECK YOURSELF

I'm sorry, buddy, I really don't care for these internet fights. I can get in real fights and win, unlike you. Maybe if you left your virgin cave and went outside, perhaps you would have the balls to actually confront someone.
>>
>>38961956
>being this buttmad

You can tell who the true loser is by how fucking enraged they get on /r9k/. Smoke some weed and relax you manlet virgin faggot.
>>
>>38961955
Your butthurt levels are through the roof. Take a deep breath and count to ten, anonlet. It's only the internet

>>38961983
Your constant samefagging is both obvious and embarrassing
>>
>>38962027
What samefagging? Here are all of the posts I have made...

>>38961283
>>38961417
>>38961495
>>38961752
>>38961841
>>38961882
>>38961983
>>38962014
>>
>>38962027
Kek stop taking things on the Internet so seriously. Step the fuck outta your basement and go for a walk, maybe the fresh air will clear your peabrain of all that pent up anger. Just remember to shower so when you pass by people you don't knock them out with your hideous odor.
>>
>>38962014
>I don't care for these internet fights lol
Then why are you responding?
>>
>>38961786
OP please do this, don't be a lazy faggot, this is what stand up for yourself actually is, not just responding to a fag, that didn't require any courage.
>>
You did good. Doesn't matter the outcome. Point is you stood up for yourself
>>
I made a thread like this the other day because lately lots of people have been trying to pick fights with me. The last time was at a bar where I could have literally killed this guy but I just bitched out and even accepted his handshake and apology after he danced on me while I was drinking alone to make fun of me with his normie friends. I swear that from now on any cunt who tries is going to get what's coming to them. It would be easy. I'm 6'4", I carry a switchblade and brass knuckles and I wear big combat boots. I could crush any of these fuckers and actually literally murder them but I have chosen to be a floor mat up to now. No more. Next time anyone fucks with me they will regret it
>>
If that were me I wouldn't stop until I got every fucking penny from those assholes and hopefuly see them in jail.

This kind of cases even appear on TV, how much of a beta you have to be to not sue them.
>>
>>38962116
Because it's funny to bully angry manlets
>>
>>38962091
I'm at fucking work, genius. Which is why I'm goofing around here. You guys are way too fucking sensitive if you fly into a rage just because someone called you a faggot on the internet. Calm down
>>
>>38962153
Wait he danced over you? Like you were in the floor?
>>
>>38961936
>brainlet
Manlet confirmed. Only a manlet calls others brainlets. Maybe if you call him a brainlet, that'll help disguise the fact that you're a manlet, HAHA RIGHT?
>>
>>38961417
>>38961495
>>38961657
>>38961752
>>38961841
>>38961882
>>38961983
>getting so mad that someone made of you on an anonymous imageboard

lmao even after punching a guy you're still the most beta kid on this board
>>
>>38962153
Don't throw your life away over some normie fuck. Just assert your dominance and leave it at that. Don't let anyone fuck with you, just don't get thrown in jail over them.
>>
>>38962181
Nah I was sitting there and he came up to the bar and I thought he was just ordering but he kept bumping into me and then I realized he was like grinding on me
>>
>>38962198
>Y-YOU'RE RESPONDING. TH-THAT MEANS Y-Y-YOUR'RE MAD

Aww what's the matter, baby? Don't like a big strong man on your manlet board? Aww it's okay. Go cry to mommy. I'm sure she'll not care LOL!!!
>>
>>38962196
I'm 6' 3" barefoot, but that was worth a try. Better luck next time
>>
>>38962199
Well yeah I'm not gonna just go and stab someone though I was tempted to the other night, I just mean I'm sick of being treated like, and acting like, such a chump
>>
>>38960762
americans are such pussies
cant throw hands or take a beating? better use a weapon! kill yourself cuck
>>
>>38962260
>t. Jamal or Ahmed
>>
>>38962224
He responded again. You must be A N A L L Y A N G U I S H E D
>>
File: Screenshot_20170628-213240.png (1MB, 1080x2220px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170628-213240.png
1MB, 1080x2220px
>>38962018
>manlet
>virgin
>BUZZWORDS
Nice insults. Pic related
>>
>>38962280
thats not an argument. if you legitimately believe that the appropriate response to a punch is a gun then you are a small dick pussy and I hope for the sake of people around you that you dont own any guns
>>
>>38962174
I think if you were to bully manlets, he wouldn't have been the one tripping you.
>>
>>38962344
You literally have no idea if you're going to have your skull caved in or if one of them has a knife, etc.
So you pull out your gun and shoot, no warning shot. If you're at your car and you're in a state with the castle doctrine, you will always win in court.
Fuck off you massive fucking cocksucker.
>>
>>38962344

If a group of people jumps you then you are justified in using a gun. A group of people could easily kill or permanently injure you if they wanted to, and there is no reason to assume they wouldnt do it if they attacked you for no reason. Its not even about lethal force, its the fact that you cant stop multiple attackers in any other way.
Thread posts: 66
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.