[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKK KKKKKKKK Fuck you robot.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: Falloutfeels.jpg (18KB, 500x615px) Image search: [Google]
Falloutfeels.jpg
18KB, 500x615px
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Fuck you robot. I FEEL too much like shit to care about originality

>Inb4 nobody responds

My life is falling apart someone talk to me
>>
do elaborate, anon. what's got your goat?
>>
>>38960255
we're on r9k, all our lives are falling apart/have fallen apart already.
>>
how is it falling apart. did stacy break up with you or something?
>>
>>38960303
I'm short and have social anxiety.

Never kissed a girl. Never fucked a bitch in my life. And I feel like I'm too small for my aspirations.

I don't wanna settle. I just want things to get better.
>>
>>38960467
Never had a Stacy I'm a loser
>>
>>38960470
hey, too short for your aspirations is a good thing because it means you don't have to be careful not to choke on your aspirations

if you don't get that then fuck off
>>
>>38960470
>i'm short
how the fuck does that make your life "fall apart"

>social anxiety
so do the vast majority of people. there are ways to work past it if you're willing to work on it.

>khv
things can change if that's really bothering you so much. we can work on that as well

>too small for aspirations
you mean...too physically small? or wot.
>>
>>38960518
>>38960520
Not too short. Just not good enough.
>>
>>38960470
I don't understand
Is anything actually breaking appart? It just looks like you want it to break appart, what the fuck is being "too small for your aspiration"?
As for the rest, welcome to the club
>>
>>38960586
you can be good enough if you try. i think you need to chat with someone. i may be able to be that person.
>>
>>38960616
It's more like I've been in denial all my life and all these sad facts are just hitting me right now and doing a number on my psyche
>>38960682
I think I spend too much time on the internet filling my head with ideas and different perspectives and it's turning me into a very confused person. I know the answers to a lot of the questions I keep finding myself asking, but it's hard to act on it. Whenever I think about how much my life sucks I always think about what people on the internet would say about my situation. It's always like "suck it up and make shit happen faggot. Just do it. Be yourself. It's easy. Just turn your brain off and stop being autistic." It's always much harder than that. I don't know what do first. My head's a mess.
>>
>>38960889
mate, i know exactly what you mean. i've been in a position like that, whenever anyone gave me advice i shoved it away because it was harder than that. but it was always because i didn't want to be helped. it took me a long time to realize my life needed change. i lost all my friends, got kicked from my band, everything i cared about i lost. but it wasn't other people who saved me. i decided to help myself by taking small steps. you've said you already know the answers to the questions. acting upon it is hard, but you are the one who has to make that decision. otherwise you'll waste more and more of your life wishing things could change but not actually getting off your ass to do anything about it, yeah?
>>
>>38960965
Yeah. I gotta get off my ass. I need to make of lost of shit I need to do so shit doesn't get away from me. Time moves so damn fast it's crazy.
1. Get off ass
2. ???
3. ???
4. ???

Thank you. I think you gave me a good idea that might make a difference.
>>
>>38961187
alright that first part wasn't english and i've no fucking clue what you just said.
second, you don't sound like you want to be helped. the only part you focused on was the small "get off your ass", and you did already say you know all the answers to the questions on how to fix things. i'd help more if i could but you haven't exactly elaborated your problem completely. what are these aspirations you dream about that you don't think you can achieve?
>>
>>38961530
My bad, I'm on my phone. I said I need to make a list of shit I need to do, so things don't get away from me. Life is moving too fast to be unorganized.

The main thing I want to do is penetrate the music industry, and make lasting marks on pop culture. I have great ideas that I want to share with the world, but I feel like nobody will ever give a fuck about me or really like me and my music the way I want them to. I wanna be extraordinary but everything I've done up until this point has been mediocre.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.