[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Parents bug me about getting a job >You'll work every

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1464043209211.gif (839KB, 450x402px) Image search: [Google]
1464043209211.gif
839KB, 450x402px
>Parents bug me about getting a job
>You'll work every evening and on weekends"
>get some applications
>a week later bugged again
>get 2 more and reapply to some places
>Every day bugged about applications and to get some more
>Apply online
>4 applications all in the same week
>"wtf why don't you have a job?"
Why don't parents understand that applications take actual time to get approved, even for part time?
This month I'll have turned in about 10-12 applications and they're still getting on my ass.
>>
they just can't comprehend that getting a job is a lot harder than it was back in their time
>>
>>38960417
I also have schooland a Fembot gfso god forbid I have free time
>>
>>38960239
Your family probably got their jobs either when the market was good or through nepotism.

Typically 12 applications is what any benefits office here would expect every couple days, 12 in a month ain't great. Though here they expect 35 hours, so you pretty much have to shit out applications all day for jobs you stand no chance of getting.
>>
>many jobs nowadays are automated
>the population is growing like fuck
>to get almost decent jobs you have to attend uni and have xy-years of experience

"How cant you find a freaking job?!"
>>
>>38960239
>10 to 12 applications
>1 month

If you dont have work you still need to spend just as long (8 hours a day, 5 days a week) looking for work
Thats about 8 applications submitted a day, or 240 applications a month

Now you're probably thinking
>there is definitely not 240 businesses to apply for
And you're right, which is why about 75% of those are just submitting an application to somewhere you tried last week

Also, try to talk to the manager/supervisor when you submit each one, it really helps your odds
>>
start doing more chores and ration your food.
Like ALOT of chores.
>proceed to not communicate with them.
keep all light and electrical usage low.
RATION YOUR FOOD.

>your parents are saving for something
Also take the bus or something to these things.
Try waking up at 4am and leaving the house.

Finally, if you do have to talk just talk about banco popular direct savings account or something similar.
>Try wearing a better collared shirts after doing all those chores.

Basicaly, I had this happen to me me but the arguments are easy to diffuse when I say: I'm sorry but I am cleaning the toilet on the 3rd shift.

Oh yeah and don't fap
>get ready to sell off your stuff and kill your familiy in self defense goto jail for some time.
>clean more toilets
>>
>>38960542
Stepmom already has me doing chores every weekday to "simulate having a job because you don't have one"
>wake up at 9
>do dishes
>clean out catboxes
>Take care of her shitty fuckin dog that i hate
>vacuum
This I don't mind doing, it's simple it's easy and it takes time to do but i'm fine with it.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.