[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>smoke weed every day for months because at an easy ass internship

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (35KB, 295x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35KB, 295x300px
>smoke weed every day for months because at an easy ass internship
>gf broke up with me in May
>still in love with her
>come back to parents house and don't have any weed so start having REM rebound dreams every night
>last night I dream that I carry my exgf up the stairs of my house and put her on my bed and we talk about how much we love each other
>wake up once we start having sex

FUCK THIS
I wish the movie where you could pay to forget certain memories were real life. I hate being an emotional slave to my memories. This was like torture
>>
>weed
>internship
>gf

>/r9k/

Anyway your dreams and subconscious are a very fundamental part of you, this is basically action and reaction. You might as well jump in an ice cold pond and complain that you get frostbite
>>
Wahahaahahhahahaha you fucking ninny! I'm high as FUCK right now holy shit tutti fruition I'm in a fucking high ass condition! Man you gotta get high and jack off thinking about her Opie!
>>
>>38957623
can you explain these posts to me? I don't get if it's supposed to be funny and if it's supposed to be ironic and if it is, why not just stick with the classic DUDEposting
>>
Have you had the dreams yet where you are running around searching desperately for weed? You run up the stairs of the tower and there is a big-ass table in the middle of the top room, piled high with glistening nugs. You reach for it but its gone. You lean out the window and below the tower, surrounding it, is an entire field of ripe ganja swaying gently in the breeze. You run back down the stairs and the field has turned into a desert but there is a pickup truck loaded with buds pulling out of the driveway. You run after it...etc etc.
>>
>>38957496
I love REM. Man on the moon is a great song
>>
>>38957682
I dunno man... It's just a thing I do. When I get my medical card in a couple weeks I can start getting high again legally and maybe I'll post some new material. Until then, this is what I got... Sorry..... WEED out!
>>
>>38957496
It's not hard to find weed I remember one tim on vacation I got out at a black neighborhood and asked for drugs and they sold me weed
>>
>>38957682
It's an evolution of DUDEposting, as I see it.
>>
>>38957741
You are lucky they didn't carve up your face and gangfuck you bro
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.