[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why do you idolize this faggot? he hated thots but only killed

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

why do you idolize this faggot? he hated thots but only killed men.

day of "retribution" my foot

he was too beta to even look at girls while aiming his gun
>>
>>38956535

Yeah he really shit the bed, if he actually followed though with the plan in the manifesto I would give him props, but he just kinda sperged out, I don't really support killing anybody, but if you're gonna go through with it at least follow your master plan
>>
>>38956535
He killed two women.
>>
>>38956535
He hated "robots" too, if you ever read his manifesto. He felt that slobs from the underclasses were the scum of the earth. The fact that someone who wasn't eve rich and privileged, living in the hills of California could have a girlfriend infuriated him.
>>
He really is everything that is wrong with /r9k/

I remember when this place didn't just hate "normies" but people who legitimately made society worse.
>>
File: 1502024993001.jpg (18KB, 230x230px) Image search: [Google]
1502024993001.jpg
18KB, 230x230px
>>38956535
Stop peddling this retarded meme that robots should be "pro-men".

Why should I be unequivocally sympathetic to all men? Why should I have empathy for Chads and Brads with girlfriends and normal romantic/sex lives? I don't give a shit if these men die. They aren't robots. Their lives aren't comparable to mine.
>>
It's sarcasm. He had every opportunity to have a decent, happy life, ruined it because of autism, blamed women instead of fixing himself, went on bodybuilding websites so he could whine about women (instead of learning to lift or something), then finally just went and tried to kill some women but royally fucked up his own plan.

He was fucking pathetic from start to finish.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.