[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Could you survive jail? Would you thrive in an environment

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

File: jail.jpg (44KB, 1000x707px) Image search: [Google]
jail.jpg
44KB, 1000x707px
Could you survive jail?

Would you thrive in an environment with no worries about women, work, or social commitments?

Or would you fall apart from the stress?
>>
Literally a dream, being taken care off by the government and only having to worry about ass raping. Of course not the american prisons or any other shitholes.
>>
I think I could handle it, but I don't know if I could ever face my family or society again. If I go, I'd hope to go for life.
>>
>>38955885
I could only survive if I was in solitary. There's no way I'd be able to handle being around all the niggers and spics.
>>
>>38956002
This. I could be locked alone in a cage quite happily. Would kill myself if i had to share a cell with some degenerate though.
>>
>>38956060

What makes someone "degenerate"? I hear this word thrown around so much.
>>
>>38955885
The hardest part is the first time you enter your cell and the guard closes the door behind you and you realize holy shit I cant leave this room if I want to.
I sit in my bedroom all day anyway but that feeling almost makes you not able to breathe.
>>
File: 1501826456610.jpg (52KB, 651x720px) Image search: [Google]
1501826456610.jpg
52KB, 651x720px
>>38955885
I could barely survive school.
If somehow i end up in jail anywhere during my life i'll certainly die.
>>
File: prison3.gif (68KB, 400x250px) Image search: [Google]
prison3.gif
68KB, 400x250px
>>38955885
surviving in jail is almost solely dependant on social interaction and body language. the "quiet guy" more often then not guy targeted to get raped or shanked. that being said id probably get shanked
>>
>>38956148

Oh that poor boy.

BLACKED
>>
if you could survive in prison, you're definitely not a robot
>>
>>38956076
Animalistic, impulsive, undisciplined. A degenerate is someone with no self control who acts to the detriment of those around them. They propagate moral and social degeneration.

Tyrone the crack-fiend rapist is a degenerate.
>>
I'm a bifag, so I'd probably try to find some reasonably attractive tough guy and let him use me as his cock holster in exchange for protection.
>>
File: jk simmons oz.jpg (160KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
jk simmons oz.jpg
160KB, 1200x900px
>>38956196

>TFW no Aryan brotherhood Daddy to brand and keep me to lick his boots and ride his cock
>>
>>38956196
You could be like Richard Speck.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=slm_YDzx4vI
>>
File: Laughing Pirate.gif (640KB, 244x168px) Image search: [Google]
Laughing Pirate.gif
640KB, 244x168px
>>38956196
>offer your bootyhole to a straight guy for protection
>get shanked
>>
>>38956196
Bad idea. Once it's openly known that you're willing to take dick, other guys are 1000% more likely to want a piece of your ass.

The chance of outright rape is exaggerated (the guards are usually the ones who resort to that), but they'll get pissed if you turn them down. Guys who go this route usually end up as the bottom bitch for the whole prison... you'll be "safe" and everyone will owe you favors, but you'll also be on the bottom of the pecking order and constantly full of other men's cum.
>>
>>38955885
actually I'm supposed to be in jail right now but I'm avoiding it cause I'm scared
>>
>>38956332
Why don't you just tell the judge that? I'm sure he'll understand.
>>
>>38955885

>go to jail
>free food and shelter
>plenty of free time to read books and exercise
>can talk about philosophy and art with fellow prisoners
>work with psychologists to help understand your shortcomings and become a better person
>able to take classes and get a good education

I don't understand what would be so stressful about this.
>>
Yeah, I probably could. I'm 6'3 and built from wageslaving in a shipyard, and have had my share of fistfights living in East Europe does that
Besides, I'd fit in quickly with the nazis (a lot of my friends/drinking buddies are nazis, actually)
>>
>>38956342
Is there something wrong with you?
>surrounded by violent, unstable people.
>Shit food
>no internet
>only males, can be raped
>you have to do labour jobs all day long
>locked in a fucking cell with some rapist
>few hours allowed outside
>good chance of being stabbed
>>
File: 1424991401624s.jpg (7KB, 240x232px) Image search: [Google]
1424991401624s.jpg
7KB, 240x232px
No way in hell. Not in a brazilian jail. There isn't a single jail here which isn't overpopulated. Who in their right mind wouldn't mind sharing a small cell with 30+ inmates, eating spoiled food daily, dealing with all sorts of diseases without proper medication, etc? Let alone the fact that compared to the average inmate, I look really handsome. They'd surely make me their bitch. I'd rather kill myself than have my anal virginity taken away.
>>
>>38956604
You look like Clay Aiken from what I heard
>>
>>38956314
sounds exactly like boarding school lol

everyone knew who the fags were, but nobody gave then too much grief cause we were all fucking them on the downlow
>>
>>38956866
You was fuckin boys at the school?
>>
>>38956883
actually I mostly fagged it up with my roommate, but we kept quiet about it so nobody knew.

this kinda shit was super common. pack a bunch of horny teenage boys in a dorm together, no girls around and minimal supervision, of course most were gonna go prison gay at one point or another.

we all insisted we were straight though lol, constantly spouted gay jokes and homophobic shit to make up for our insecurity about it
>>
I would make it, but as person, I would change and I wouldn't like that change at all. Im infp, i hate conflict and unessecary fights. Prison is all about showing off how big of a dick you've and have cock fights pretty much. Im not that guy, but to survive i would have to pull my dick out, find the biggest moron and dick slap him. Then he would ass rape me, and i would kiss him. Then we would make babies, i would be the mom, he would be the father. A year later we get our second kid, it would be a girl names Stancy, born in prison. Once she grown up, she would bear another kid. name fuckface. The end.
>>
I might survive but not well
I'm very nice, autistic, and pretty cute for a guy. I'm sure I'd get raped, beat up, and lord knows what else
My best chance at survival would probably be me being someone's bitchboy
>>
desu I have deep seated anger issues. Would just start lifting and let them out.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.