[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Want to go downstairs to get food and coffee >Family and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: crymore.jpg (29KB, 336x500px) Image search: [Google]
crymore.jpg
29KB, 336x500px
>Want to go downstairs to get food and coffee
>Family and family friends still talking and laughing in the kitchen
>It's now after midday and I'm getting really hungry

Didn't help that my allergies were really bad last night and they defiinitely heard me coughing and snorting all night.

Fucks sake r9k what do
>>
>>38955329
Lay on the floor and waste as little energy as possible

Perhaps drink some water if you have access to a tap because that usually works for me when I'm hungry
>>
They want to meet you so they're loitering until you come out. It's a starvation tactic. If you're still not coming out after lunch they'll probably get the idea and leave, or maybe they'll stay for dinner and really force the issue.
>>
>>38955365
Fuck. Shall I just give in and go down? I really don't want to interact and my allergies are still making me feel awful. I jsut want some food man. And coffee
>>
Iktf. What I wake up to today? I wake up to my mom talking shiT bout me like I don't got ears hmm
>>
>>38955534
Don't give in anon, we believe in you.

Can you sneak out a window or something?
>>
>>38955557
OK, I did it. I put a pizza in the oven and got a coffee. They weren't in the kitchen.

But now...the pizza will be done in 9 minutes and I think they're going back into the kitchen soon...what if they're in there when my pizza finishes cooking???>
>>
>>38955815
Pretend to be sleepwalking or something?

IDK lad you're taking a gamble, hopefully it pays off.

In future, see about getting a remote control for your doorbell (e.g. if you have wireless doorbell get another button) to generate distractions, or something like that.
>>
Holy shit it's like Mission impossibru irl you such a secret agent Opy
>>
File: t-t-t.png (2KB, 161x120px) Image search: [Google]
t-t-t.png
2KB, 161x120px
>>38955893
FUCKING HELL LADS THEY AMBUSHED ME RIGHT IN THE KITCHEN

I crept downstairs as quietly as I could, I took off my shoes and wore my quietest tracksuit, and I stood listening for an extra minute to make sure they weren't in there. They were in the lounge watching hunger games with the kids. So I went in and cautiously opened the oven and took my pizza out. So far, so good - no noise.

But as I was cutting the pizza up and getting ready to flee upstairs, the door opened and they ALL came in smiling and laughing and all stopped and went silent when they saw me there. I just said "Hi" and pushed through them without looking any of them in the eye and ran upstairs while they just watched and didn't say anything.;

Anons this was the most harrowing experience of my life, what the fuck is wrong with me, why the fuck did they have to storm the kitchen while I was getting my food, I just wanted something to eat, I was so hungry, I so nearly avoided them
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.