[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: 348s.jpg (30KB, 348x348px) Image search: [Google]
348s.jpg
30KB, 348x348px
Robots, I think I'm on my way out of this hell we're all living.
>work at pic related
>meet qt coworker
>she's a pure little Christian preacher's daughter
>shooting bantz at each other for a while since we're both pretty good at our job
>suddenly she starts coming up to ME and making bantz
>does it regularly enough for me to realize she's into me
>totally want to ask her out, robots tell me to use a normalfag classic
>"This place sucks lol let's go somewhere fun after"
>never got courage to do it, a week passes
>she just got promoted to shift manager
>shift managers can't be in relationships with subordinates
>of course we could keep it secret but who knows
>she probably won't risk her new position
>say fuck it and decide I'm still gonna go for it, if I had to I could move stores
>realize I don't know where to ask her to go
>first thought was a bar, but then I remember she's only 20 and even if she was 21 Jesus would probably stop her from drinking
>movie dates are shit tier since you can't talk and anyway nothing's playing right now
>and now the cute Christcuck guy who was gone all summer is back, probably a better match for her

Is it over? Did I miss my chance? If I didn't what should I ask her to do? I don't have much knowledge of her hobbies but we live in a boring shithole.
>>
She got a promotion. She isn't going to date some lower wage cuck like you.
>>
>>38954805
She makes a whopping $2 more an hour than I do. Hardly worth any elitist behavior.
>>
>>38954784
Just Google first date ideas. I've never been on one but here's some off the top of my head
>pool
>beach
>some kind of 1-on-1 sport, tennis maybe?
>nature hike
>bowling alley
>museum
>zoo
>shopping?
>>
I would tell you to ask her to coffee, but seeing as you work at a coffee shop...
Maybe a fast-casual restaurant chain, like a Chipotle?
>>
>>38954882

where do you work what state we might work at the same job
>>
Don't shit where you eat ever never shit where you eat ffs guys it's simple stuff
>>
>>38955227
Starbucks barista in North Carolina. I make $9/hr, base pay since I've only been there 10 months, and she makes base shift pay, $11/hr.
>>
>>38955234

where else are you supposed to meet girls?
they worked together and they see each other all the time and so they bonded.
it's actually exactly how a relationship should start
he works at a coffee shop if it goes wrong he can just get another job it's not like he's gambling with a six figure salary or something
>>
>>38955246

ok well we are not at the same place but our situations are almost identical
this drama is being played out all over the country

do it on a night that you two get off at the same time or close to it and ask if she is hungry and wants to get something to eat
then if it's not too late take her to some sit down restaurant
>>
>>38955266
This sound like good advice, thanks anon! We work the same shift tomorrow, maybe I can ask her tomorrow.
My only issue is that I don't know what her schedule outside work looks like, I know she has classes on certain days, but it's summer, and I know she helps her mother run a small business occasionally, it's by my bank so I see her helping out there a lot. Since I'm just a dead-end robot I never have anything planned after work, I wouldn't want to seem like a loser by always being open.
>>
>>38955314

being open all the time doesn't really matter girls already know young men don't have anything to do
>>
OP here, can someone give me like a script to follow? I don't want to give her the wrong impression and I really don't want my autism to fuck me over again. I know she's somewhat into me but still. And if I get rejected what do I say?
>>
>>38955731

Following a script is clinically autistic.
It's literally the worst thing you can do. You'll sound like a robot because you'll be so focused on running your script that you won't respond to her in a genuine way. It's like she won't even be there.
I'm starting to think you deserve to get BTFO.
Fucking unclench dude. Just talk to her like a human being jesus christ
>>
>>38954784
Goddamn you are long winded with your OP so its no surprise you took so much time to make a move. Yes, you missed your shot but even if I believed and you believe you still had a shot you wouldn't do a damn thing.
>>
>>38954784
Ask her if she's jesus because she makes your dicc come back from the dead
>>
>>38954784
Avoid overly religious females. They are only trouble
>>
>>38955993
>pure Christian virgin girls are trouble
Out, kike!
>>
Okay guys, I have a decent plan:
>normal day at work etc
>clock-out, strike up conversation
>we'll chat our way into the parking lot
>say something nonchalant about being starving, see what she says
>then casually say something about, "hey, you wanna go get something to eat?"
>if she's reluctant should I be offering to buy? Buying makes it a date for sure, so I'm planning to buy anyway
If she brushes me off, I'll just play off it, keep it cool but be myself, right?
>>
>>38956475
So you basically want to become her beta orbiter bitch?
Always split the bill.
>>
>>38956638
I thought guys traditionally paid on dates but if it makes me seem beta then I won't.
>>
>tfw just linked her this thread on snapchat and instagram
Fuck you Logan, enjoy robothood forever.
t. Trevor
>>
>>38954784
Ask her out to see the Emoji movie.
>>
>>38956823
DON'T SPLIT THE BILL IF SHE'S A TRADITIONAL CHRISTIAN GIRL

ONLY SPLIT IT IF SHE OFFERS
>>
>>38954784
hookah lounge my man
>>
>>38956823
>>38957928
offer to pay; if she asks to split offer to pay again; if she insists, you split. that's the etiquette
>>
>>38955234
I used to be nice guy but now I'm the jerk who makes her cry when she catches me peeking at hotter women.
>>
Do something fun

Go-karts
Mini golfing
Zoo

You want to be moving around during the first date not sitting. I've noticed it avoids many silent moments
>>
>>38957928
I have no clue what denomination does it matter? All I know is she's definitely Protestant.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.