[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The doctor is in! Tell me your problems, /r9k/, and I'll

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: headaches-doctor.jpg (77KB, 994x506px) Image search: [Google]
headaches-doctor.jpg
77KB, 994x506px
The doctor is in!

Tell me your problems, /r9k/, and I'll recommend a suicide method appropriate to your needs.
>>
>>38954515
Well doc, I'm a bored NEET who hates life and is in love with a girl who has been dead for years now and I'm obsessed with her. I have no money or education. I'm also a manlet I guess. Give it to me straight doc, what's the best you can do for me?
>>
>>38954544

I'm sorry to hear about your troubles, anon.

Tell you what, since you've suffered enough already, I'll try and make your death as peaceful as possible.

I'm prescribing you 15g of powdered pentobarbital. You need to dissolve it in water and drink the solution.

Wishing you all the best, anon.

Dr. Chad.
>>
File: 1492131687338.jpg (35KB, 587x587px) Image search: [Google]
1492131687338.jpg
35KB, 587x587px
>>38954571
Thank you Chad, you are truly my greatest ally
>>
>>38954515
Yo dude! You Chad? I'm Chad too! Whoa.

By the way, man, my girlfriend who is like 9/10 is awesome but she won't let me do her without a condom. Should I ditch her for my side bitch who is 9.5/10 and lets me fuck her anyway I want but has a less good personality?

Thanks man
>>
>>38954595

Sir, this is a psychiatrist's office.

If you have no mental health issues, I will have to ask you to leave. Otherwise, please fill out a form with my receptionist Stacey and join the other patients in the waiting room.
>>
File: 131951335186.jpg (30KB, 396x385px) Image search: [Google]
131951335186.jpg
30KB, 396x385px
>>38954544
I wish my Oneitis was dead.
It's worse knowing she's being fucked by Stacey and never thinking about me.
>>
>>38954744

Though you might not always be in your head, I'm sure your always in your heart. She loves you but she can't help her sexual orientation.

I recommend you sneak you into her house and slit your wrists in her bath tub.
>>
>>38954595
Yo brah, make the side bitch your primary bitch because rather have fun sex than a nice personality chick
>>
>>38954744
Hey fuck you pal, your girl is still alive. At least you get to see her around, even if she's a carpet muncher. What am I gonna do? Buy a ouija board?
>>
>>38954623
Damn Stacey is fine as hell. Def 10/10. Already tapping her ass. My new gf
>>
File: feels.png (27KB, 422x365px) Image search: [Google]
feels.png
27KB, 422x365px
>>38954773
>Get to see her around having fun without me and posting pics of herself with beta orbiters both male and female.
nonoonononononon
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.