[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> tfw no BPD gf > tfw no gf that's extremely clingy

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 407
Thread images: 60

File: 1362012475474.gif (1MB, 533x300px) Image search: [Google]
1362012475474.gif
1MB, 533x300px
> tfw no BPD gf
> tfw no gf that's extremely clingy and goes nuts if you don't respond to her messages in a minute or two
> tfw no gf that tries to contact you and call you in the middle of the night trying to get your attention
>>
>>38954461
Been there, done that, you don't want this anon, you will slowly realize she's cutting you out of your friend group and you will be left sad and alone. That or a massive faggot from the hating women afterward
>>
>>38954461
I've been awake for 42 hours
You don't want this. Go away live a happy life
>>
File: 1430405880244.jpg (31KB, 500x365px) Image search: [Google]
1430405880244.jpg
31KB, 500x365px
>>38954461
except when they split you and then go fuck chad, and then beg for your forgiveness
>>
>>38954634
This is the only thing i'd fear and dread every day

>>38954505
>>38954626
I don't mind anything else. As long as she doesn't cheat on me and loves me, there isn't a single thing she could do to make me tired or unhappy. The more unhealthy attention she'd give me the better, even if she cuts me off from family.
>>
>>38954767
Fucking listen to everyone else. You do not want a bpd gf. She ruined me
>>
>>38955172
No I wont listen. You had a chance and you blew it by being a normie most likely. I just want a gf that's completely insane. If she cheats or doesn't love me it's a different story, but if she doesn't do those two nothing she could do could be bad. Even if she started cutting my limbs off.
>>
>>38955192
How about destroying your computer? Getting addicted to opiates? Wandering around at night trying to get murdered? Killing herself in your house (after giving you numerous warnings, and everyone blames you for not getting her enough help)?
>>
>>38955192
>>38955224
All these things. Also making you cut yourself so you're "marked as hers" forever but attempts ODing 24 hours later. Or maybe turning you againt your friends, family, and parents, then goes ballistic if you defend them for acting reasonable. It's been years and I still have things burned into my eyes that I relive every time i sleep. She spiked my drink, raped me, then I got hypothermia after she locked me outside for not willingly taking opiates or ketamine or something. Seeing your parents cry thinking you're dead from an OD will permanently kill you inside
>>
>>38955192
If you try to break up with them they threaten suicide. She tried it in my case but didn't die. Now everyone that knows her thinks its my fault for abusing her. I never layed a hand on her even when she slapped and punched and cut me with knives or razors
>>
need a bpd GF now! Need her to need me and be my oneitis. Need her to cry while I comfort her. HNNNNNNNG
>>
>>38955462
It seems great, but nothing good will come with it.
>>
>>38954505
I don't have a friend group.
>>
Not OP, but i too would love a bpd gf.

>>38954505
>she's cutting you out of your friend group and you will be left sad and alone
What friend group?

>>38955224
>How about destroying your computer
With what? You do realize you can physically overpower her right?
>Getting addicted to opiates?
Sounds like you'd be dependent on her, not the other way around. If she gets addicted to opiates, she stops being clingy and stops needing you, since she gets all her pleasure from drugs, not you, and you'd lose her, she wouldn't lose you.
>Wandering around at night trying to get murdered?
The world isn't as scary as everybody makes it out to be. You don't just randomly get murdered.
>Killing herself in your house
Same argument as with the opiates one. If she does anything that makes you lose her, that means you're dependent on her, not the other way around.
>>
>tfw well behaved clingy gf
She has insomnia but doesn't expect texts until I have confirmed I'm awake. She apologizes a lot though and keeps asking if I'm angry.
>>
File: 1410382017220s.jpg (10KB, 122x125px) Image search: [Google]
1410382017220s.jpg
10KB, 122x125px
>>38955803
stop posting here

orginiolio
>>
>tfw the only interesting girls are literally insane
>>
>tfw every person I've met that had bpd was absolute scum but robots are obsessed with them
>>
>>38954461
Feels fucking ACE. That gets old instantly once you realize the yandere in question is 3D not 2D
>>
>>38955803
Get out. You are only here to brag. You gain nothing but our contempt. I hopeyou get cucked sooner than later
>>
File: 1502183069423.gif (813KB, 400x422px) Image search: [Google]
1502183069423.gif
813KB, 400x422px
>>38954461
>>38954505
BPD here.

Unless you have 0 friends (and don't want friends in the future) don't get a GF with BPD.
We have no interest in having friends when we find our FP (Favorite person)
Forget ever speaking to another female again.

Also, if you take death threats seriously, don't. I used to tell my ex all the time that I would murder a million people for him, we have 0 empathy and we will say things that will freak you out at times.
I thought it was romantic to tell him I'd kill children for him and I honestly when we were deep in our relationship I would of.

You need to understand what you're getting in to before you do.
>>
>>38955803
Pretty sure I'm BPD with insomnia here. Currently obsessed with someone who sleeps a lot. How does she stand it? I'm always angry and annoyed and have to restrain myself from texting them constantly. When we're talking it's great but when we're not I'm a wreck. Please put me out of my misery.
>>
>>38958149
If girl pls be my gf
>>
>>38958695
I don't really think about relationships anymore because for the first 2-3 months people love it but afterwards they're all hur my hobbies, hur my friends.

People change too quickly for my liking.
>>
>>38958791
I'll marry you and devote my entire being to you.
>>
If you know how to control them they're one of the best things that can happen to you.
It's kinda like having a kid, or rather babysitting one.
You need to keep an eye on her, reward positive actions with affection etc.

You might wanna study up on how to manipulate people, and while this sounds pretty messed up, It's pretty much required to not have it end in disaster.
>>
>>38954461
How come no fembots want a BPD bf like me?
>>
>>38954505
Fucking this BPD women are some of the most manipulative people out there.
>>
>>38954461
the anime is aggressive
>>
>>38958791
How do you feel about them havin hobbies that keep them in the house and in the same room right next to you but not having all of his attention (he responds to what your saying and has a cpnversation with you but his eyes and body are focused on something else)
>>
>>38959414
How come know one has thought of this. It is literally fucking pavlov but with attention and more importantly love
>>
>>38959830
How the fuck do you misspell the word no?
>>
>>38959830
Bdp here... Emotions are set to blazingly high... Both good and bad... The one person whom I do have a relationship with can literally appease me with affection and thoughtfulness...but I have the terrible.habbit of cutting a person out of my life when they really hurt me... I've always had partners enjoy how much fun how loving and caring I am then say "I'm overwhelmed"... Even though I never asked them to talk to me everyday or hang out every day it was their choice to do so.
>>
>>38954461
>tfw grew up with single mother who has BPD

you don't want that shit in your life OP, it'll mentally break you
>>
>>38954461
that's not what BPD is you fucking mongoloid. stop romancing mental illness. you piece of SHIT.

I hope you get a BPD gf and she drowns your fucking child. THAT'S what BPD is.
>>
File: downfall.png (98KB, 552x596px) Image search: [Google]
downfall.png
98KB, 552x596px
>>38954461
>tfw BPD sister
>tfw we used to do everything together
>tfw she went away for college because my parents forced her to
>tfw she bonded with a new guy that looks just like me
Where's a BPD girl I need a BPD gf to fill this hole in my heart.
>>
I'm a male with BPD. Apparently the statistical likelihood of men with BPD are pretty low. Also I've never really been treated for it besides when I was originally diagnosed.
>>
>>38958149
I have bpd and never have those thoughts. You sound psycho.
>>
BPD GF
CONTACT ME NOOOOOOOOWWWWWWW
discord; flint#8647

am a 27yo 5'6/140lbs/7.5/hairy virgin that lives alone on ssi in kentucky
>>
>Tfw used to be a bit like this.
>Don't have BPD.
Nani.
>>
One free schizophrenic gf, please respond to this post.
>>
>>38961213
Are you offering a schizo gf or are you asking for one?
>>
>>38961236
Offering myself.
>>
>>38954461
dont do it its hell i promise you, imagine not being able to jack off without reporting to sergeant vagina pants nofun mcgee, no vidya you get harassesed at work and accused of cheating shit aint fun
>>
I fucking hate you shitstains so much
>>
>>38961245
I'll take you up on your offer. Send a skype/discord/whatever kids use these days to this email,
[email protected]
>>
File: IMG_0937.jpg (835KB, 2848x1643px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0937.jpg
835KB, 2848x1643px
>>38961376
discord: 22#2222

I am 26/F.
>>
>>38961412
>posting your discord out in the open
Eh, I don't really feel like competing with a dozen other guys, I'll pass.
>>
>>38961459
No one has added me anon, but alright.

Take care.
>>
>>38961459
>can't stomach competing with 12 guys
>is one sperm in billions

A damn waste.
>>
>>38961493
But they will, in due time.

>>38961502
I don't feel like talking to someone when their attention is likely to be divided. It costs nothing to walk away.
>>
>>38954461
it sounds like you just want an extremely affectionate gf. BPD means they are sometimes and sometimes mean
>>
>>38961213
>>38961412
Hey. Don't just offer yourself up like that.

At least talk a bit about yourself so people can know if they'd be compatible talking to you.

Hobbie, interests, how many bfs you had, occupation, description of how you look, etc.
>>
>>38960523
My sister only dates people that look like me. WHAT DOES IT MEAN
>>
>>38961412
>#2222
Isn't the number after # supposed to be a random number? How the hell did you get 2222?
>>
The general consensus on r9k, surprisingly, is to never get a BPD gf. But what about a paranoid schizophrenic gf? Is it better for you? Worse? I'm asking for a friend.
>>
File: IMG_0648.jpg (1MB, 2048x2238px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0648.jpg
1MB, 2048x2238px
>>38961656
Okay.

I am into falconry, drawing/painting and programming. I am hoping to pass my falconry test in six days. I raise chickens and pheasants. I currently write estimates for construction companies.

I rate myself 7/10. Brown hair, brown eyes. I am Asian and white. I am Catholic and conservative. I live in the US.

I mostly suffer from visual hallucinations, but sometimes noises. I often hallucinate birds flying from the ground, patterns and other animals.
>>
>>38961835
You sound cute and like some other girls I've met before. I know you aren't them tho but the similarity is surprising. What brings you to /r9k/ if you're that cute just...anxiety/ dealing with your illness?

What would you want in a bf?
>>
>>38961934
Christian things. Marriage and children in our 30s or whatever happens.

I mostly just want to love someone and not be abandoned. I want to take care of a man and make him happy.
>>
>>38961974
not the guy you responded too but are you a virgin?
>>
>>38962001
No sorry, I am trying to be honest right now.
>>
>>38961412
drag me in the hole
am >>38960740
>>
>>38961974
Ah. Well I'm monogamous and I'd want a person that'd never abandon me as well. I'm not a christian though. At least not anymore. I would want kids though later on in life, provided we were able to support them and were healthy enough to do it. I have an anxiety disorder so I'd need to make sure I was okay and any girl I was with would be okay enough.

I'm not that traditional though like, I don't want to control my partner. Although I want to provide for my family I don't mind if a girl works too or anything like that.

I'm not religious though. I don't know if thats a deal breaker for you.
>>
>>38962051
Its okay anon. Its good to be honest!

You sound cute. Post in the ideal bf threads when they're around.
>>
>>38962090
I don't think this would be that important if I loved someone and they loved me.
>>
>>38955696
>being this much in denial
>being this desperate as to willingly stick ones dick in crazy

no, you need to figure this one out on your own. Good luck!
>>
>>38962053
i want a bpd gf to mold me and to label me to show everyone am theirs.
i have 0 friends and parents are always busy. i have no car so you can kidnap me.
>>
>>38955803
>tfw sub gf a best
>>
>>38962134
I don't think it'd be important until it comes to raising children. I don't know if you'd want to go to church with them and that kind of stuff. Also the moral values. I don't like casual sex or drugs that much and I wouldnt want my kids to do it, but I wouldn't want my kids to grow up thinking things are "Degenerate" or anything like that. I'd just tell them its harmful and things like that.
>>
>>38954505
This, is seriously the worst feeling ever.

Not only that, forget about spending time alone like you're used to, now you spend all the time with her so no 4chan since it can appear a naked women in any board and she will go nuts.

There's a reason healthy people hate this behavior, because they have suffered it in the past, and it sucks.
>>
>>38955462
Trust me the crying is boring as all fuckedy fuck their sobbing into one shoulder and your calculating the probability of silently getting your phone out for some shit posting behind her back
>>
I fucking hate this thread.

The only reason anybody would say they don't want a bpd girl is because
>omg i have slain so much pussy, i have so much experience, lololol trust me you don't want a bpd girl, i have so much experience omg you have no idea
Fucking normies. Leave this board.
>>
>>38960740
>hairy virgin that lives alone on ssi in kentucky

I bet you're /pol/ asf and hate SJWs even tho civil rights suffrage is what guarantees you your ssi for your mental illness

t.
ADHD kid, the disorder that 'doesn't count'

p.s. neck urself m8

</salt>
>>
>>38962299
Being accused of cheating every fucking week and the constant fights ain't worth whatever it is you're looking for.

I would rather die a virgin than having a gf like that. I mean how fucking beta you have to be to be willing to give up everything just so a whore can humiliate you all the time.
>>
>>38961703
see Oedipus complex
>>
>>38961459
>femanon: 'someone come to me'
>anon: 'eh, i'll pass'
1 hour later
>anon: 'why won't girls throw themselves at me?'
>>
>>38962305
i do go on pol just for the happenings like yellowstone. SJW seem cool. never really interacted with one irl to have an issue. born and raised in lakeland/sarasota fl but moved to ky in 2012.
>>
I did it, I thought it was pretty comfy. Definitely gotta have a firm hand when she starts acting up though or you will be henpecked to oblivion. Not recommended for beta faggots.
>>
>>38962353
>did you cheat on me anon
>no
WOW SO HARD.

>constant fights
Takes two to have a fight.
>>
>>38954767
>as long as she doesn't cheat on me
Good fucking luck buddy - mine never cheated on me, but conveniently broke up with me whenever she wanted to leap on another guys dick, then tried to get back with me when she was bored of them.

I caved three too many times before I couldn't take it any more.

I'm still in love with her but she's with someone else now, and it really really hurts. I'm going to die alone and she gets to be happy with no consequence even though she hurt me so much reeeeeeeeee
>>
>>38962555
>bpd
>not expecting this

just lol
>>
>>38962514
You Fucktard. bpd people have zero logic. It runs in my family and my life wouldnt be shit if not for bpd. Trust me dude they find a way to fuck your shit up.
>Mfw numerous personal experiences shat on your fantasies
>Mfw literal bpd person shitting on her own craziness to show you fucks
Theyre all FUCKING WHACK.
>>
>>38962616
I didn't know she had BPD until a few months in, and I was naive and thought I could handle it.
>>
File: schizo.jpg (365KB, 750x743px) Image search: [Google]
schizo.jpg
365KB, 750x743px
Cluster A personality disorder master race checking in. Don't waste your time with BPD bitches, losers.
>>
>>38962672
My mother has it. She beats me, yells at everybody, can't be reasoned with, was in an institution for a time, my room was broken in a bunch of times. I know exactly how it looks anon. I know what i want.
>>
>>38960523
do you look like your dad by any chance
>>
do you just think that you can somehow control her splitting by being the perfect little savior? You're going to get yourself so deep in shit you'll drown
>>
File: tumblr_ok95ow1Msm1ud6dexo5_500.png (208KB, 437x476px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ok95ow1Msm1ud6dexo5_500.png
208KB, 437x476px
My BPD fucking ruined my relationship with the most perfect girl I've ever met.

Fuck that fucking mental illness and fuck anyone who romanticizes it. It literally does nothing for you except ruin your life.
>>
>>38961703
I'm guessing our sisters are attracted to us but do not want to risk hurting familial ties.

>>38963374
No, I really don't.
>>
>>38963493
How would people romanticize it?
Just curious as I have the same mental illness. It's fucking Hell.
>>
>>38962514
>>did you cheat on me anon
>>no
>WOW SO HARD.

This isn't enough for people with BPD. We'll keep asking them things and trying to poke holes in their stories, and even if we can't find any we'll still convince ourselves that they did cheat and be snarky towards them and insult them and feel like they cheated and it's hell so we make their lives a living hell too.
>>
>>38963700
She asks again, you tell her "no" again. WOW SO HARD.
She tells you she doesn't trust you, you say "can't help you there". WOW SO HARD.

>we'll still convince ourselves that they did cheat
Not my problem if she decides to be irrational lmao. It's her decision what she wants to believe.

>be snarky towards them, insult them
That would be funny not annoying.
>>
>>38963700
Oh and.

>poke holes in their stories
What stories? I don't have any friends, i don't go out. There are no stories to poke holes in in the first place.
>>
>>38963826
>She tells you she doesn't trust you, you say "can't help you there". WOW SO HARD.
At this point I'd start sending vague hints towards death threats.
>>
>>38954505
Yea but she's so cute though! If anons want to make that mistake they'll learn the hard way
>>
File: 1494801231074s.jpg (17KB, 230x230px) Image search: [Google]
1494801231074s.jpg
17KB, 230x230px
>>38954461
>tfw not getting cucked by the entire neighbourhood
feels good m8
>>
>>38963869
>>38963700
Oh also, I'm talking about myself. These are the things I did and still do. I have BPD and I'm in a relationship.
In the past 2 years we've broken up and gotten together at least 8 times. I tried to commit suicide at least 4 times. Once I ended up in a coma, after which I was sent to a mental hospital.
>>
>>38955696
I am a girl with BPD, and one destroys people's stuff when they're not there.
>>
>>38963869
At which point i'd give you joke advice on which method to use for the inevitable murder.
>you better use a bow & arrow, i'd love to go out with an arrow thru my heart, specially if it was shot by someone i love
And then i'd keep making fun of you, asking you if you had bought the bow & arrow yet, telling you how poetic that would be.
Honestly, it sounds like it would bring interesting things to talk and joke about into the relationship.

>>38963974
You destroy something, you pay for it honey. If it'd happen often, i'd just change the lock, and never let you in the apartment alone again regardless of how much you plead with me.
>>
>>38964044
I wish my partner would take death threats as a joke. But no. Every single time I threaten her they call the police and goes hiding in their car, crying.
>>
>>38964084
Also im not >>38963974
>>
>>38955257
partyvan incoming originally
>>
>>38964084
>I threaten her
>her
You're a guy, you're supposed to have your shit together. Be the calm one. The reasonable, collective one. If i was a girl, i would never want a bpd guy as a partner.
But as a guy, i would love a bpd girl. Not just because it would make the relationship interesting, but because it would make it impossible for her to lie when she has one of those episodes.
No manipulation, no lies, no filters, just raw emotion. Good and bad. Holy fuck it really sounds perfect. And i'm pretty sure i can handle anything she throws at me. Literally and figuratively.
>>
File: 1500405415953.gif (2MB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
1500405415953.gif
2MB, 540x304px
>>38959472
I do anon. I actually do. origiii
>>
>>38961835
>asian
>white
chose one
>>
>>38964172
>you're supposed to have your shit together.
I have BPD you fuck. This is like telling a depressed person "Just cheer up bro". Also, people with BPD have something called "Splitting". Read up on it before you get a BPD girlfriend.
>>
>>38964206
Post your discord or email
>>
>>38959472
A bpd bf sounds more desirable than a bpd gf at least. So there's that at least
>>
>>38964397
No, its like seeing a person without a leg and saying "you're supposed to have a leg".
Its not advice, just an observation. It sucks that you have it and you have to deal with it somehow.
As opposed to a girl, who wouldn't need to deal with it as much as you do. That's just the way the world works anon.
And i'm aware of splitting. Like i said, my mother has it, and its the only reason why i know she hates my guts.
I know what i want anon.
>>
>>38964419
the second she does I'm going to sweep her off her feet from you
>>
>>38954461
i have this and she lives with me and it's awesome
>>
>>38964523
your messiah complex is fucking pathetic
>>
>>38964206
Welp, looks like that was a fluke.
>>
>>38964523

White knight pussy
>>
>>38954461
If by BPD you mean bipolar and not borderline then i've had that and it's not really fun, first and only gf I've ever had, it's really sweet and you barely notice it at first, it's nice to have someone who seems to really care about you the first few weeks, but after a few months it becomes so exhausting. You're not prepared for the mood swings, one day she loves you the other day she's irritated by everything you do and feels bored and frustrated

if you mean borderline then wtf, those people are practically insane and can't feel love
>>
File: 1.jpg (6KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
6KB, 184x184px
Stop. No. Don't do that.
>>
>>38954767
anon she's one hundo percent going to cheat on you, i've never met a faithful bpd in my life
>>
File: 1496707494209.png (1MB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
1496707494209.png
1MB, 1000x750px
That's called a yandere, you gypsy fuck.
>>
File: op.png (993KB, 900x952px) Image search: [Google]
op.png
993KB, 900x952px
Hey losers, get on discord so we can talk about crazy chicks.
>>
>>38964172
Raw emotion can lead to lies, unfortunately. You've never felt "out of your mind"? What you do in those situations is irrational. It's easy to lie because something inside you says it's what should be done, particularly when faced with an emotion like terror. It's not easy.
>>
When emotions are strong enough sometimes you just freeze up like a statue and become unable of doing anything because your thoughts are moving so fast.
>>
>>38954767
BPD girls have no fucking self control whatsoever and will cheat on you and try to make it your fault.
>Well you were talking to those girls so I decided to hook up with Johnny because two people can play this game
>>
>>38956608
I've heard many people say that, but I still can't see the worth of an untreated bipolar as a long term partner. What's the appeal?

Crazy makes for good friends and good sex, but.. would a crazy woman truly make a good wife? Please explain.
>>
>>38959414
Manipulation is such a misunderstood word these days. It's a useful skill to have in all areas of life, not just wife control. The Pavlov shit works on everyone, friend. We are just apes, after all.
>>
>>38959414
I think I have BPD and I'm very manipulative. Wat do?
>>
>>38968291
Learn to control your own emotions first, otherwise BPD will shit on any calculated attempts you make at manipulating others.
>>
>>38954461
>> tfw no BPD gf

see you in prison anon. girls like that are extremely dangeorus and they will accuse of you a false rape more then any other type.
>>
File: 2015-04-11-09-02-51.jpg (95KB, 546x506px) Image search: [Google]
2015-04-11-09-02-51.jpg
95KB, 546x506px
>>38954461
LOL BPD GIRLFRIEND, ok anon real talk, my ex is BPD and she was nuts, shit was fine, then she went insane and threw away all her id cards, bank cards, bras, and started dating a 26 year old dude (she was 18 at the time), they lived in the woods naked together for a whole two weeks before she ''came down'' her bpd infused high, then she told everyone we were on a break and that she didn't broke up with me (a lie) and she ended up cheating on him with another guy and holy shit that was a nightmare. basically bpd girls are insane, they go on these phases, or tangents and change all aspect of their life in an instant, they'll throw you away in an second just to feel ''something new'' they're scum dude stay away.
awful/10
>>
>>38968337
If you've got the girl under control you don't have to fear that.
>>
>>38968421
shit is impossible you fucking retard, they're clinically insane.
>>
>>38963158
Then youre probably crazier than the bpd bitches you want.
>>
>>38968432
It depends on how bad their BPD is. As with all mental illnesses, it's a spectrum.

Generally, there's a way to manipulate everyone. For crazy people, the key is just hidden from plain sight. Looking for the key may or may not be a futile endeavor.
>>
I work with people that are bipolar. Trust me it's not something you'd want to get into unless it's under control
>>
>>38968486
oh common, like there's a spectrum for BPD, no w ay dude, they're all just awful people see: >>38968398
>>
>>38954461
Iktf
All I want is a girl who will want me more than anything and never leave me
I'd do whatever I could to make her happy
>>
Had an online gf with it. When I met her she was a neet who didn't trust guys. We dated for 3 months and I watched her grow.

She thanked me for helping trust guys again as eventually broke up with me. Went from a meek nerdy girl to s totally Stacy in a matter of weeks.

Unless you're her obsession, she'll never love you and it's just a roller coaster ride that isn't fun at all.
>>
>>38968591
>Had an online gf with it. When I met her she was a neet who didn't trust guys. We dated for 3 months and I watched her grow.
>She thanked me for helping trust guys again as eventually broke up with me. Went from a meek nerdy girl to s totally Stacy in a matter of weeks.
>Unless you're her obsession, she'll never love you and it's just a roller coaster ride that isn't fun at all.

amen to that bro
>>
>>38958149
Words mean nothing if you wouldn't actually go through with them. Then they're just lies.
>>
>>38955696
Suicide has nothing to do with dependence. A dead person doesn't have to face the consequences of their actions.
>>
Well, Anon, I'm pretty sure I have BPD, and what I do is I hoard people so that if any of them leave me I have backups. A few of them have left me and I went kind of crazy doing stupid things to get them back. I got one of them back but he's still just part of my harem even though I've managed to convince myself I'm really in love with every one of them. I don't act with regard to the relationship. I'm only skating by on looks and what little charm I have. I forget about their emotions and I get caught up in my own demons. I become convinced they will all leave me, and rationally I know they all will eventually and I can't do anything to stop it. I've started pushing away, and I know I'm the one who's causing all of this chaos in my life but it's like putting out fires and I don't know how to fix it. It culminates in me trying to kill myself because I'm so disgusted by myself. One day it's going to end, and I'm certain I know how. I don't know where I was going with this, but the point is you don't want to be involved with someone like me.
>>
>>38968988
you a man or a woman?
>>
>>38968573
that's a lie every guy cheats the same as women do
>>
>>38968988
>>being with people who are replaceable
eww
you need to look for someone who makes you feel like no one else does, everybody else is worth as much as a pebble
>>
>>38969090
That's not true. I would never cheat on my gf.
>>
>>38954461
I know ill echo everything everyone else has said, but you do NOT want a BPD gf

They arent qt yans who'll kill for you like your magical farose rune-art cartoons will have you believe.

Sure, they'll be all over your shit half the time, and the sex'll be pretty fucking bomb, but even if you spend all your spare time with her, drop out of school, cut off your friends, and most your family, almost every second you're awake you're with her, she'll find a way to cheat. She'll send her nudes to your last remaining "friend", try to convince you that it was their fault (bullshit), and then blame you for not being attentive enough, despite the fact you give this bitch every second of your time

The second you start to question her, she'll either start cutting herself (or lying about it), or try to contact your family and say you're "abusive", tell them you're the one trying to cut her off from her friends, despite the exact opposite being true.
You'll still fucking love her until you have someone pull your head out of your ass and show you exactly what the fuck she's been doing behind your back. You'll be a literal cuck, they'll manipulate you into thinking its ok for them to fuck around with other dudes.

Do NOT EVER stick your dick in crazy. BPD is just a fancy way to say "overemotional THOT"
>>
File: 1499063970225.jpg (17KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1499063970225.jpg
17KB, 480x480px
Ive never had a BPD gf and even I know I don't want that because I'm not retarded enough to think having one is somehow going to make my life better

>inb4 someone calls me a normie because I dont want to be around the mentally ill, let alone be in a relationship with one
>>
>>38969041
Lying, cheating, manipulative woman, of course.
>>
>>38969096
I thought I did find someone like that but I guess I really didn't. Maybe I've just overglorified him.
>>
>>38968988
Originally get the fuck off my board, roastie.
>>
>>38969183
This, they're crazy cunts. Glad I cut my ex off because she would be up my.ass about late replies, etc, but she would do.the same. And then get angry when I call her out on it
>>
Any other crazy chicks with a low sex drive here? I wouldn't cheat because I don't care about sex very much. I try not to act too frigid, though, I know that's typically a big buzzkill.
>>
>>38969259
The sooner you get out of those bullshit relationships the less they dig their teeth into your life. I had one that had my families contact information and kept calling me even after we broke up. The shit was fucking awful. Im still afraid ill have her off herself and name-drop me in her note or something

Avoid these thots like the fucking plague

I'm glad to hear you're safe B.
>>
>>38969188
plz kill yourself, for the love of all that is good, spare us with your scum like existence, you are worse than all the jews and niggers combined, know that i dont know who you are but i hate you because you breathe the same air as i do.
>>
>>38968988
Do you actually care about these people? How do you find or choose which ones are in your harem?
>>
>>38968150

Idk fampai. I just know that basically all interesting women i have talked to all had some kind of severe mental illness, like aspergers, aspd, bdp and schizophrenia. "Normal" women usually are just cookie cutter copies of other women in the same subculture as them
>>
>>38969405
I have to wait 4 years and 9 months but I will. I promise.

>>38969504
I think I do, but I probably care more that someone cares about me. That's the main requirement, too. Caring about me. There's also my attraction to the other person, but that's a minor factor. They usually find me, unless I want someone really bad and I chase them. I don't like that nearly as much though for obvious reasons. I hate feeling vulnerable.
>>
>>38969680
Can you tell me about yourself. What are the things you're attracted to?
>>
File: 1426232167863.png (50KB, 266x210px) Image search: [Google]
1426232167863.png
50KB, 266x210px
>>38954505
>friend group
What's a friend group?
>>
>>38954461
>> tfw no BPD gf
You don't want this
>>
File: 1502113011281.jpg (23KB, 342x446px) Image search: [Google]
1502113011281.jpg
23KB, 342x446px
You do not under any circumstances want a BPD girlfriend unless you're some twisted sociopath who only wants sex.
They will make you feel like you're the most important thing in the world and all they want to do is love you until they find someone new then you're chopped liver, they'll forget about you but you'll never forget them and you'll have to live with how fucked up they've made you the rest of your life.

Don't believe the memes that they'll be clingy or love you, girls with BPD are incapable of love, they're only possessive and use the idea of love as a tool to control you until they get bored and move on, or cheat on you.

There's nothing worse than feeling like you couldn't be loved, then having someone so fucked up convince you they love you just to treat you like dirt in a few months.

>still love her
>never been so close to suicide as I am now that she's gone

Don't even let it start.
>>
>>38954461
My fiance was BPD.

Ex fiance.
>>
>>38969277
you will eventually cross a guy who activates your sex drive again. it might only last a couple weeks, but you'll fuck him and have grand delusions.

t. guy who just had this effect on a girl
>>
>>38954505
It's horrible. Mine wanted me to stop playing videogames all together and just spend every day with her doing normie activities like netflix and sunbathing
>>
>>38954505
What if one doesn't have this "friend group"? The only issue is that I'd probably get annoyed with the random calls and having to immediately text back all the time. So much so that I'd probably just end up telling her to move in with me so she could talk to me is person, but that alone comes with its own problems.
>>
File: tumblr_npwhjhzSCj1r6b0wgo2_1280.jpg (431KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_npwhjhzSCj1r6b0wgo2_1280.jpg
431KB, 1280x1280px
As a fem with BPD you don't want one of us in the long run. alternatively, i've hit rock bottom in life and have no friends. need a night owl bf to play overwatch with me and tell me not to kill myself thx
kitsa#3904
>>
File: chicken-and-egg-smaller.jpg (5KB, 180x229px) Image search: [Google]
chicken-and-egg-smaller.jpg
5KB, 180x229px
>>38969277
i have brain damage and schizo, so i dont have one at all
>>
BEEP BOOP CALLING ALLI
>>
>>38970665
I dont have overwatch but be my gf anyways pls
>>
Am trying to get out of something like this. Please OP rethink it. You will be happier.
>>
>all of these ungrateful normalfags that have the intense love of a girl but would rather leave her broken
>>
File: kitsa.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
kitsa.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>38970665
kek, you posted in the femdom threads. Why do dommes always have BPD?
>>
File: feels bad.png (516KB, 1000x1236px) Image search: [Google]
feels bad.png
516KB, 1000x1236px
>tell someone I suspect their mood swings might suggest BPD, but I have no idea due to many comorbid conditions that could apply
>cycles through blindly accepting it, to being incredibly sad, to assuming I'm going to abandon them, to hating me, to just being sad, to wanting to stop talking to me
>>
File: 1481921494918.jpg (32KB, 470x462px) Image search: [Google]
1481921494918.jpg
32KB, 470x462px
>>38954461
No, you don't want one anon. Trust me. You're literally retarded for wanting one.
>>
>>38971882
>any of these people are leaving them
You don't leave BPD girls they leave you, they get bored of people very quickly and if you think they have any empathy for you or your feelings you're going to be very surprised.
>>
>>38958149
this

when i had a bf the only thing I wanted him to do was play video games, work, and take me out to dinner occasionally. the only women i wanted him to talk to was me, his aunt, and his mom.

i found out he was cheating and told him i'd kill my self if he ever lied to me so we broke up
>>
>>38958149
>We have no interest in having friends when we find our FP (Favorite person)
explain
>>
File: 1473277848131.jpg (88KB, 863x614px) Image search: [Google]
1473277848131.jpg
88KB, 863x614px
None of you faggots actually want a BPD girl friend what the fuck is wrong with you?

What you actually want is just a Fujoshit shut in neet like myself, who has no friends, no social networks, no job and someone who's super clingy yet stable emotionally. If a girl has depression then okay that's one thing, but stuff like sociopathic tendencies and BPD is not some "Muh Yandere fetish!" They're literal insane people that flip like a light switch.
>>
>>38958149
I'm fine with all of this. I want to dedicate myself to that one person and them to me.
>>
>>38973552
I don't think girls who are clingy can be that stable emotionally. That being said. Yeah I don't know why anyone would want BPD in a partner.
>>
>>38973552
Is that you offering to get to know one of us femanon
>
>>
>>38973552
Ok, give me your contact info and be my gf if we get along
>>
>>38958149
https://youtu.be/eCqMTf9pcjc
reminds me of this, i'd live with you in a world of two desu
>>
i wish people actually thought BPD was cute

im just a neurotic bitch desu
>>
>>38973529
BPD people usually have one specific person (FP) that they rely on for constant validation, attention, etc
>>
>>38973833
>i wish people actually thought BPD was cute
How did you manage to miss the thread full of people that do?
>>
>>38955192

Fool, you'll learn just like >>38955172
>>
>>38973858
nah nobody actually wants a BPD gf they sound great in theory but are terrible in practice. like communism
>>
>>38973913
>nah nobody actually wants a BPD gf
Speak for yourself
>>
>>38973926
as a fembot with BPD i can guarantee that nobody wants a piece of this mess
>>
File: rad.jpg (127KB, 699x675px) Image search: [Google]
rad.jpg
127KB, 699x675px
>>38973849
holy crap, i thought that's what it does i was diagnosed with this shit a while ago and i never noticed i did this

>tfw used to cling to my oldest sister but she got annoyed and now practically ignores me
now i cling to the younger older sister
>>
>>38973833
Name?

Also anyone in this thread saying they want a BPD girlfriend either has no idea what BPD is like or is incredibly desperate and is fine with the idea of meaning nothing to someone.
>>
>>38973941
That's wrong. Some people will and BPD isn't a strict elimination of that.
>>
>>38973941

I'm head over heels for my BPD GF.
>>
Some of these versions of BPD being discussed ITT are much higher extremes than what typically happens. Yes, BPD patients struggle with co-dependency which can make them very confrontational, but some of the shit I've been reading on here is honestly not seen to the degrees being mentioned.

My mother, who suffers from BPD & Bi-Polarity is very tricky to deal with and once in a while she's completely unbearable; but there is plenty of good for the oddities which can be self-imposed.

Honestly, I would want a BPD bf/gf. In reality, I only want to dedicate time to my partner more than anything else, even if we tussle from time to time. Friends are highly overrated, especially when they move on for their potential/future spouses or gain interests that are separate from yours so you hang out less.
>>
File: Desu_Party_Van_by_Neontux.jpg (67KB, 600x375px) Image search: [Google]
Desu_Party_Van_by_Neontux.jpg
67KB, 600x375px
this is now a desu thread desu
>>
>>38974163
Yeah? how long have you been dating?
Do you know what she does or where she goes when she's not around you?
>>
>>38974175
I am convinced that there is some assortative mating shit going on with certain kinds of men and BPD women. BPD women pass their genes on to/ raise sons who are at some deep, fucked up level drawn to BPD women.

t. robot with three consecutive generations of BPD women on mum's side
>>
>>38974262
That could be the case, but I haven't looked up much information towards studies of BPD patients having children.

My mother has been in denial all of her life about it despite the signs. She has a symbiont relationship with her mother (my grandmother).

As fucked up as it is, I honestly require the cancerous love that was given to me by my mother. I've been unwilling to really TEST a relationship with someone who has BPD, but that's how I expect my relationship to be when I finally get one.
>>
>>38954461
You're a fucking idiot and what you want will end badly if left to run it's course either in her cucking you the fuck out (most likely) or if you get what you want and you are in fact the obsession (rare not likely), her death and/or yours. You fuckwits always manage to cheat darwin though, so I'm sure some fuckwit family member or nosy neighbor will call the cops on one of your episodes and you'll eventually be separated.

Women aren't supposed to be like you BPD mom. You're damaged. This combined with possibly being a robot is why you are seeking this out in women. You figure it'll be easy to find someone like that, that they won't be picky. It'll be something familiar to you. And while the later may be true, the first won't be by any stretch. You're literally asking some irrational crazy on by default bitch to fuck your life sideways.

This won't make you happy or improve your life in the least. Being alone is better than that.
>>
>>38970251
this fucking guy gets it
if you faggots hate women already you'll be beyond despondent after dating a bpd cunt
>>
>>38973552
>Fujoshit
ideal gf
>tfw no fujoshit gf to talk about cute anime boys with and who'll pretend to be an anime boy when we do lewds
>>
FFUCKK OFFFF I WANT A BPD GF
FUCK OFFF SHUT UP.

I DON'T WANT TO HEAR YOUR BULLSHIT
>>
fembot here, the reason why i dont want to add any of you is that you guys are expecting what is going to happen, my types are the naive normalfags who are happy with their lives
>>
File: 1499991958341.jpg (20KB, 598x598px) Image search: [Google]
1499991958341.jpg
20KB, 598x598px
>>38964419
Sorry anon I was asleep. Still around?

I really want a PBD clingy overly jealous bf
>>
Most of these problems besides the death threats and cheating seem very manageable. In fact, many seem to only apply to normies.
In my opinion it's likely my mom has BPD, however that's just a theory. If I am right about my mom, a bpd gf would simply be a rehash of the autism my mom showed in the past. I believe that it's all just been training for me to end up stuck with one of these demons.
It seems like a good time if it works out in my opinion.
>>
>>38974655
No you don't, anon.
It's even worse because we cant take up male roles. The instability makes it next to impossible for me to hold a job (and i havent).

Not to mention the fact I'm prone to accuse someone of cheating just because they dont answer my messages.

I genuinely fucking hope you find someone who appeals to you without having to involve someone who's mentally ill and might make you hate yourself, you have no idea what kinda ride you're in for.

The shit is fucking awful and i cant maintain friendships and fuck REEEE BPD is a nigger disease i hate it
>>
>>38974655
We can talk. It'll take a very specific person to pique my interest, but I don't really have anything better to do than meet other losers.

I'm like 75% gay though

Merlin#1443
>>
>>38954461
Why is that loli eating someone's arm?
>>
>>38974704
Don't worry anon I can go to work.

>tfw no bf to wait for me at home when I come from work and get hysterical for being 40 minutes late and accuse me of cheating
>tfw no bf to have heated arguments and fights with because of his jealousy that end up with me hugging him tight and telling him that he's the only one for me and I'll never be late from work again because I hate seeing him mad
>tfw no bf to send me dozens of desperate messages asking me why I'm ignoring him when my phone is dead because of low battery
>tfw no bf to scold me for looking in other's men direction when walking down the street
>tfw no bf to surprise with romantic trips and meals that starts crying telling me how happy he is and how much he loves me

Living is pain

>>38974795

What sort of women are you into?
>>
>>38954461
>tfw I ignore people so I can get mad at them for not giving me attention and thus get attention
>tfw fucking crazy and would probably think he's cheating on me every thirty minutes
>>
>>38974949
It depends on the person, mostly. I'm pretty fucked in the head and it's hard as shit for me to have friends because I think they're only taking pity on me so i tell them to fuck off and die and then when I try to explain my shit they never wanna make up. Shit sucks, but oh well.

I want someone that can handle my shit without assuming i'm abusive, and ideally someone that understands that going batshit-mode, even if its only for a few hours, fucking sucks and'll do their best to avoid putting me in that position, because it's hell desu.

Other than that, just someone with common hobbies so we have something to talk about/do together at almost all times. All I do right now is a ton of reading, but I can pick up a lot of shit.

Women just don't seem to understand "oh it's just in your head theres no reason to be upset" doesn't do shit to help someone with paranoia and BPD. It's fucked, and it's ruined all my past relationships.

I get terribly controlling and borderline abusive, but fuck it. Im open about what I am. I've always been, it's their own problem they don't like what was advertised when they thought it'd be just like their animus
>>
File: 1440021105217.jpg (131KB, 550x535px) Image search: [Google]
1440021105217.jpg
131KB, 550x535px
>>38975027
>>38974949
>"i want someone that'll just put up with my shit and thats all i ask"
>still gets ignored

Woowie I kinda got my hopes up for this one. Shitsux.

Get the fuck off my board, you insincere whore. What the fuck do you get for preying on me like this?
>>
>be me
>make multiple attention whoring posts in this thread
>get 0 attention
FUCK
>>
>>38975443
Sorry anon, I keep forgetting to check this thread. Wanna talk on discord?
>>
>>38975551
I posted my ID desuoregano

>>38974795
>>
File: Big shock.png (342KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Big shock.png
342KB, 640x480px
>>38954461
Here's every BPD thread ever;
>Thread starts with someone wanting BPD gf, posts cute anime girl to get the (you)s started.
>Swarm of people warn him of the dangers and go overboard saying that he'll lose everything.
>Both sides fail to put forward a moderate argument instead flailing all over the place and acting like total drama queens.
>Nothing is learned.
>Anon still wants BPD gf and proceeds to make another thread.
>Cue more cute anime images.

Its like every man and his dog on here has had a BPD girlfriend, what is up with that by the way?
>>
File: 1500743668814.jpg (75KB, 899x720px) Image search: [Google]
1500743668814.jpg
75KB, 899x720px
>>38963826
>can't help you there

She will flip out if you're not anything but 100% reassuring, but then again will also lose respect for you if you comply too much or too fully. The key really is to take control of her if you're able.

t. kept bpd housewife
>>
File: 1493351384791.png (128KB, 237x218px) Image search: [Google]
1493351384791.png
128KB, 237x218px
>>38975455
Here's one attention.
You happy now?
>>
>>38975665
If you're anything but*

Edit: a word :^)
>>
>>38975597
I don't know. My ex best friend had bpd and despite everyone telling me she was toxic to me and I should stop talking to her immediately, I really enjoyed her company. It was a weird ride, but definitely not a bad one. Unfortunately she moved abroad 4 years ago. I really miss her, we were like in a close lesbian relationship, minus the lewd stuff
>>
>>38975688
Edit: wow this really blew up!! Thanks for the gold kind stranger! I'm off to pay it forward and make someone else's day just a little bit brighter!
>>
>>38975717
You. We need more people like you. People who, when something good happens to them, their first thought is "how can I share this with someone else?" I hope you're proud of yourself missy, because you just made a grown ass man cry at work.
>>
>>38975717
No problem my friend :-) Haha your posts are very funny and well made, have my upvotes :-) Faith in humanity: regained :-)
>>
>>38975737
Oh my god we are such good and amazing people!!!!!! Hillary was the real winner!!!!!
>>
File: 1491939589182.jpg (9KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1491939589182.jpg
9KB, 250x250px
kek please manifest yourself
>>
>>38975597
>Its like every man and his dog on here has had a BPD girlfriend, what is up with that by the way?

Borderline here. There's a lot of people who seem kinda socio or schizoid on /r9k/. I usually end up dating people like this because the emotional flatness chills me out and I don't feel like I'm going to scare them or get something unpredictable (I have enough of that in my own head).

Borderlines go mostly for other cluster Bs. The one time I dated someone who wasn't it ended up a codependent spiral of insanity where he was beating me to make me stop cutting myself lol. Honestly, I don't think there's anything wrong with dating a borderline unless you're like most of the population and can't keep a single rule you set for yourself.
>>
>>38964044
>keys ur car
>>
File: Marisa is confused.png (583KB, 800x900px) Image search: [Google]
Marisa is confused.png
583KB, 800x900px
>>38975959
As in you date people on /r9k/? Or do you somehow find them? That's the bit I don't get, I mean /r9k/ typically is the sort of place where you see "tfw no gf" all over the place, so how come so many people on here find specifically Borderline bfs/gfs given how rare they tend to be? (at least as far as I'm aware, and you wouldn't think shy guys would really bother with them). Is there like some dating site where people are like "BORDERLINE" in huge caps and people are just queuing up for them or something?
>>
>>38972405
>ruins thicc legs with cutting

god why are women so retarded
>>
File: 1500961724873.jpg (86KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
1500961724873.jpg
86KB, 500x750px
>tfw no chill gf with inhumanly high libido whose hobbies consist of Paradox games and cosplay
>>
>>38976004
Oh. Yeah, there is a lot of nogf, but I've dated several people who've been active on /r9k/ and we just met in real life in unrelated circumstances. I think there's a personality type overlap between BPD-dating-material and /r9k/-browsing-material, but that group is probably a minority of people that crawls out of the woodwork when there's threads like this
>>
>>38976044
Because thicc is for niggers and chubby chasers (often obese men) you fucking retard
>>
>>38968291
Depends on what you mean by manipulate. Sometimes people say they're being manipulated when the onus for their behavior is really more on them.

If you mean actually threatening people with consequences when you're in distress and need something from them, mindfulness meditation. Assess if it's morally wrong to do the thing you're thinking of, and if not, don't do it, suffer a lot and observe your suffering. That's why the zen stuff is there in DBT.
>>
>>38976277
*if it is wrong

Anyway, I know this seems stupid or glib or something, but four years of this and I'm a lot prouder of my daily actions
>>
>>38974220
only a few months now and we can only met on weekends since I'm night shift. I don't keep tabs on her since she lives at home. You can't live in fear of infidelity, and tired of being bpd. Since I'm a serial texter it helps satiate her neediness.
>>
>>38954461
Had realationships with several bpd girls
Its fucking hell man
>>
>>38976259
chasers are often skinny/anorexic lol because they dont know what its like to be fat
>>
>>38974949
Give me a throw-away and I'll change that immediately (^:
>>
>>38954461
i am like that, but male

original comment
>>
tfw no clingy uggo gf to watch movies with
>>
>>38958149
have discord?
Doma#3113
i am in the same basket as you.
>>
Can we have a serious discussion among bpdanons about cheaters?

I think they're the lowest of the low desu. Human fucking garbage, if that at all. The second someone is shown to be unfaithful in a relationship is the second I stop considering them human, and I don't understand how some of you can feel differently.

What have you done to cheaters in the past?
How have you punished them?
Have you been able to forgive them?
>>
>>38979194
To me it depends on the circumstances surrounding the cheating. If it's just "TEEHEE I WANT SUM DICK AND I DON'T CARE WHO GETS HURT" then yeah it's pretty shitty.

Over all, though, cheating is far from the worst thing that could happen in a relationship. I'd probably let it slide as long as my man always used a condom and agreed to let me stalk every person he slept with.
>>
>>38960740
>am a 27yo 5'6/140lbs/7.5/hairy virgin that lives alone on ssi in kentucky
lol who would want that
>>
>>38961412
Discord didn't work when I tried adding u, did you change ur name?
>>
>>38979417
She probably got a bf already dude
>>
File: 1457002293256.png (131KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1457002293256.png
131KB, 600x600px
Hey, let's make a discord for BPD people to chat in.
>>
>>38961800
she could have got 2222 and then name herself 22 to match it you tard
>>
>>38979319
Disgusting. Cheating is unforgivable, and the people who do cheat are irredeemable

The only person who cheated on me got turned into my walking ATM for a year when they thought I'd forgive them

How else have you made disloyal thots suffer, bots?
>>
>>38979194
Where does that irrational hatred stem from?
>>
Any femanons with BPD and discord I can add and talk to?
>>
>>38979560
Well, I humiliated the guy I cheated on because he said he'd never forgive me.
>>
>tfw no bpd gf to game with
>tfw no bpd gf who waits for me and does everything I ask because she's insanely obsessed with me
>tfw no bpd gf who asks me to beat her up
>tfw no bpd gf to cuddle on weekends and never leave the bed with

>tfw no bpd gf who never had a guy before and isn't a complete slut
>>
>>38979584
Fuck you. What did you do?
>>
>>38979584
How did you make him feel humiliated though
>>
I had a bpd girlfriend when I was 15. She obsessed over me so hard, and it was fun to break her.

She came out alive unfortunately, but she tried to kill herself over me a few times
>>
>>38979642
>>38979662

He felt cucked, so I hammered in the "YOU'RE A PATHETIC KEK" idea to ruin the way he sees himself forever. He'll never forget about it and he might even sprout a cuck fetish. Who's a Chad now, cuckold-chan?

I had a lot more ammo but I still cared about him so I didn't use it.
>>
>>38979584
>>38979642
>>38979726
This is something BPD people do as a defense mechanism. When they realize they've hurt someone, they have the choice either feel guilty to the point that they kill themselves, or they do the opposite and hurt them even more so they can pretend they did it completely intentionally and that they're fine with being completely awful people. This way they don't have to indulge the regret they feel at all or face the fact that they're human trash.
>>
File: IMG_1282.jpg (24KB, 250x227px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1282.jpg
24KB, 250x227px
Forget BPD, hook up with a girl who is schizophrenic or schizoaffective. BPD is boring to deal with in comparison.
>>
>>38979726
How is your dating life since then? Have you met other people or did you stop dating others
>>
>>38958149
That sounds like my perfect relationship.
>>
>>38979958
I got new medication and lost interest in most human beings. They feel more toylike than ever. I think about calling up my little cuck for a bootycall sometimes but then I decide it's not worth it.
>>
File: retard.png (288KB, 540x405px) Image search: [Google]
retard.png
288KB, 540x405px
>>38979830
The real human trash are people who see life in black and white. That's how we get suicide bombers and idiots shooting up abortion clinics. The "cheating is beyond satanic" shit is autistic, son.
>>
>>38979907
BPD people are crazy but just in an intense and fun way. Schizo people are crazier but in a plain weird and creepy way, in an uncomfortable way. It's unsettling.
>>
>>38980047
I disagree. It's fun to observe them. They make good friends.
>>
>tfw no boy (male) who wants a bpd bf (male)
>>
>>38980011
Would you want to make a friend here and chat? You seem interesting and wouldn't mind being your toy as well. Dunno if you have discord or skype to chat either.
>>
>>38980104
Maybe. If someone makes a BPD discord, I'll join.
>>
>>38980047
I'm not even that creepy, anon.
I might stare at you while you sleep or walk around the apartment in the dark while talking to myself, but I don't think I'm that creepy.
>>
>had BPD gf
>will never date another one
Don't do it space robots....
>>
>>38980153
You are when you start talking about unnatural things.
>>
>>38979726
I would literally choke you to death if you did that to me lmao
>>
>>38979830
I almost killed myself over it but the plan was to call the guy an abusive rapist in the suicide note so that he would lose all credibility in the future lol.

>>38980213
I'd claw your eyes out first, no memes.
>>
>>38980185
Just love me, anon.
I promise not to eat you.
I make such a good gf (male).
>>
>>38980237
I will throw you down and stomp your face till you beg me to stop
I will make you unfuckable
>>
>>38954461
You want to harm a mentally ill girl just because you are desperate and too lazy to work in yourself?
>>
>>38980290
You sound like a cutie desu
>>
>>38980237
>"accidentally" fuck someone else
>feel guilty because bf is hurt
>hurt him even more so you don't have to feel as bad
bpd lmao
>>
>>38980321
lmao
stupid sloot
>>
>>38958297
You're not bpd you're just a typical desperate loser
>>
>>38980290
There's no such thing as unfuckable. Even corpses get fucked.

I'd make you more fuckable by chopping off your pencil dick so that you become a real girl. You better thank me when I'm done.

>>38980328
He was acting like an asswipe about it. If he was nice I would have been nice, simple as that.
>>
>>38954505
>friend group
boohoo idiot
>>
>>38960740
bump

hopeing for an add
>>
>>38980370
i will slice your nipples off you stupid cunt
idk what makes you think you can take on a man

i might just enjoy watching you try
>>
>>38980431
I know krav maga. And don't forget that if you hurt me, everyone will take my side because I'm a weak little girl. I could make you spend the rest of your days in prison.
>>
>>38980370
I'd worship you if you cut off my little clit. My life would become dedicated to thanking you.
>>38980351
Please stomp me,daddy ~
>>
>>38980370
>I'd make you more fuckable by chopping off your pencil dick so that you become a real girl. You better thank me when I'm done.
do thsi to me
>>
Itt: zero women
>>
>>38980471
you will just kys in the state i leave you in

and it dont matter if you know how to fight lmao
a middle schooler could beat you up
>>
I just want someone to love me no matter what mood I'm in
>>
>>38980508
shut up faggo
you would have to wrong me to receive that treatment
>>
>>38980508
Holy shit what's your discord my dick is rock hard now goddamn
>>
File: inspiration.jpg (34KB, 634x353px) Image search: [Google]
inspiration.jpg
34KB, 634x353px
>>38980551
No, I'd become a famous inspirational figure for women's rights and everyone would call you a villain while you get raped in prison by Bubba. While you'd be locked up, I'd fuck your dad and send you pictures.
>>
>>38980583
you wish i would have left you looking like that
i will leave you limbless
you would be a real life onahole lmao but less appealing
>>
>>38975774
not with those singles he won't
>>
File: dicks4legs.jpg (27KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
dicks4legs.jpg
27KB, 320x320px
>>38980626
I'd become a cyborg and I'd get my legs replaced with spiky dicks so that I could fuck you in the ass with them.
>>
>>38980570
Looks like I have to pee in your closet or make jewelry out of your pet.
>>38980571
Gimme a throwaway email, bb.
>>
File: 1499673318229.jpg (10KB, 282x316px) Image search: [Google]
1499673318229.jpg
10KB, 282x316px
>>38954505
>you will slowly realize she's cutting you out of your friend group
I don't need help with that, I've can do that myself, she was supposed to be my fallback!
I'VE BEEN BAMBOOLZED
Seriously though why don't..
>>38954634
>Letting her leave the fortress, unprotected.
>>
>>38980726
i will just break you and throw you out and never engage you again
since your some faggot
>>
>>38980726
shoot me an email at [email protected] qt
>>
>>38955224
>Killing herself in your house
H-holy fuck anon, story! STORY TIME!
>>
>>38980780
I really don't wanna see your house burn down..that'd be a shame. Especially if you were in it while it happened.
>>
File: 1501998514450.jpg (100KB, 600x812px) Image search: [Google]
1501998514450.jpg
100KB, 600x812px
>>38958149
F R E S N O
R
E
S
N
O
>I'D EAT A MILLION BABIES FOR YOU!
>>
File: oreg.png (298KB, 817x1985px) Image search: [Google]
oreg.png
298KB, 817x1985px
this thread is gay you all are faggots
>>
>>38980792
https://desuarchive.org/r9k/search/text/exulsia%40gmail.com/

lmao the thirst is real
>>
>>38955192
You're a moron if you think that.
>>
>>38955192
What do you have to offer such a woman? Crazies are in high demand, you see.

>>38980902
She has the body of a low self esteem NEET. Could be fun to abuse for someone who's into it, although she seems like a great big whore and she's probably always cybering with 20 dudes at once.
>>
File: (you)3.jpg (79KB, 720x1214px) Image search: [Google]
(you)3.jpg
79KB, 720x1214px
>>38976228
That's quite interesting anon, thanks for posting? Do you ever get validation or whatever from the internet or at least feel it? If I were to give you a headpat like this *headpat* would it make you all obsessive and stuff or would it just be nice?
>>
File: 1498547977843.jpg (104KB, 1240x1240px) Image search: [Google]
1498547977843.jpg
104KB, 1240x1240px
>>38980902
>this thread is gay you all are faggots
>posts in threads constantly looking for a gf
>>
How do you receive money or amazon giftcards anonymously? I'd like to get stuff from my idiot worshipers but fuck giving away my identity.
>>
>>38954461
I broke up with a girl yesterday with BPD. The same night I went on a date with a girl the same age with the same name who is also BPD. The best sex I've ever had was with the first girl I met with BPD. I love young borderline girls.

t. BPD male
>>
>>38954505
>friend group
Heh...good one kid
>>
>>38981081
Isn't that, by its dictionary definition, not gay?
>>
File: a5rePPr_460s.jpg (30KB, 460x256px) Image search: [Google]
a5rePPr_460s.jpg
30KB, 460x256px
My nipples have been hard and hurting since yesterday. Could my boobies be growing bigger even though I am far past puberty?
>>
>>38981176
Depends, why not show a pic of them
>>
>>38964044
>heh, silly women just don't realize that I can just shut them down
You're fucking stupid. It's draining having to deal with that constantly, and - if that's what you think your relationship will be like (with the constant "no no, silly BPD gf, I won't play your game!") - what the fuck do you think you'll even be getting from it? It'll be a damned chore, and you'll have not a single fucking benefit but a badly transitioned 2D-to-3D fetish. Stop drinking your own piss and fuck off.
>>
>>38958149
>ex
Disgusting tainted whore
>>
File: img_05.jpg (45KB, 800x571px) Image search: [Google]
img_05.jpg
45KB, 800x571px
>>38981207
A-are they okay, senpai?
>>
>>38981176
How often do they hurt and do you massage them? Go into great detail about your nipples hurting
>>
>>38962051
>conservative Christian things
>non virgin
Into the trash
>>
>>38981350
They haven't hurt in many years, but they recently started hurting again. When I touch them I get horny. I'm a G cup, I hope they don't grow any bigger.
>>
OP it sounds nice in theory but its actually I giant pain the ass
>>
>>38975665
>flip out
She can flail her arms as much as she wants anon. I don't mind.

>>38975966
What car? I use public transportation.

>>38981221
>what the fuck do you think you'll even be getting from it?
When two people love each other very much...
That, and she'd have "ups" as well, putting 200% effort at making me feel loved and being affectionate.
Why is everybody only focusing on the "downs" of BPD when you can just as easily focus on the ups.
It's mostly the effort she'd go through to do whatever she wanted to do that makes me want one.
Sometimes all this effort would be directed into displaying romantic affection, sometimes into sex, and sometimes into vain attempts at making you miserable.
>>
>>38981415
Do you have a discord by any chance, would be down to talk more with you about dis.
>>
>>38981551
Genesis#4219
Add me ;)
>>
File: 1489565618814.jpg (107KB, 644x830px) Image search: [Google]
1489565618814.jpg
107KB, 644x830px
>just want a cute, virgin, asian clingy shut-in gf
>we can play games all the time, and sometimes take a break to snuggle and cuddle
>we can watch anime together, holding each other tightly, crossing our hands together and laughing
>we can talk about the latest news about games or shows we like, and current happenings in the world
>mfw I had this for 8 years but she dumped me via text without a reason why and blocked me from contacting her again
Well I suppose 8 years was long enough for a dream.
>>
>>38981662
Fuck off, no one wants your boipucci
>>
>>38981727
I'm a real woman, papi chulo. Vagina and all.
>>
>>38981265
That's not you. Stop lying. Are you even BPD?
>>
>>38981662
I did but I got declined rip
>>
>>38981975
Is your username rude or something? She accepted me and I got nip pics.
>>
File: agpUvI3a.jpg (32KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
agpUvI3a.jpg
32KB, 480x480px
>Tfw no sadistic dominant bpd gf that wants to carve her name into my chest and forbids me to leave the house without her
>>
>>38979718
>She obsessed over me so hard, and it was fun to break her
piece.of.shit
you are the reason hell and karma should exist
i wish every pain you gave to her comes back at you 7 folds
piece of god damn shit
>>
>>38982726
People like that are why stalking exist. If you find out they're trying to hurt you, you stomp them in the nuts so that they'll never be able to breed.

And never kill yourself over someone without ruining their life first, that's just gay.
>>
>>38982726
>you are the reason hell and karma should exist

don't worry anon, my life sucks ass now
karma hit me like a damn truck
>>
Mental illness makes us so vulnerable. Don't ever trust someone until they've proven their devotion. We're too easy to be milked if we don't keep our defenses up.
>>
>>38954461
no dont
please stop thinking that would be any good
>>
>>38981176
No you probably have breast cancer
>>
>>38983514
Aw shit. Where do you think I should put my tits when they chop them off?
>>
File: 1498278173221.png (76KB, 2304x1296px) Image search: [Google]
1498278173221.png
76KB, 2304x1296px
>>38982572
>BPD gf asks if I'd carve her name in my forehead
>won't let it go
>say yes if it meant she'd never leave me
>"Anon you're so cucked hee hee"
>>
>>38980328
Real talk, if he had reacted with sorrow instead of anger I'd probably have been nice. When someone acts like a tough guy I just feel the urge to knock them off their high horse, know what I mean? Then it becomes a "who can roar the loudest" contest and I always win because I'm batshit.
>>
>>38981134
I have the same problem but the opposite. I want to give money to cute fembots but everything shows my identity.
>>
>>38984110
We could do bitcoin, I guess? But when someone asks for bitcoin it sets off alarm bells for most people and most normies are too dumb to figure out how it works.
>>
>>38984093
He did react with sorrow, obviously, you fucking retards, but why would he EVER show that to the one who hurt him? That would be unbearable and impossible, it would just be so much worse. The anger is just a result of that, it's what the pain turns into.
>>
>>38984138
Why would it be worse and unbearable? Someone displaying sorrow hurts me and fills my heart with pity. Anger makes me want to slap a bitch.
>>
I have a female bpd friend, shes super hot too. Some things she does and says really freaks me out. She makes the worst descions for herself and others around her, it really frustartes me.

Sometimes ill just go a few weeks without talking to her and she goes batshit crazy. Like last night she was kinda stalking me. I was with some friends and she comes out of nowhere and says some shit to me. I just ignored her and did my own thing. Nobody i was with hit her up or anything, she somehow knew where i was.
>>
>>38984184
Because you're the one who did it to him? Showing his pain for you to laugh at is the last thing he wants to do.
>>
>>38985082
Who the fuck laughs at the pain of someone they love? I'm not that sociopathic.
>>
>>38985337
Yes you are. Or at least he doesn't know that. You were sociopathic enough to cheat on him in the first place. He probably assumes you wanted to hurt him, I know I would. And as such it would be impossible for me to give the person the satisfaction of knowing how much it hurt me.

Although in my case it's all irrelevant because I'd kill her immediately.
>>
File: 1497063370957.jpg (78KB, 450x800px) Image search: [Google]
1497063370957.jpg
78KB, 450x800px
>>38985337
>BPD GF and I were really emo in our teens so I told her I wrote poetry
>said she wanted me to write some for her
>told her I would if she ever left me
>day came
>write a poem about how amazing she was to me and how dark life is gonna be now that she's gone
>"lmao"
Wouldn't hurt so much if I still didn't love her/
>>
>>38964121
You what iriginally mate?
>>
>>38985431
Cheating doesn't imply sociopathy. You gotta stop demonizing cheaters, yo. Real monsters don't exist in this world.
>>
>>38985337
The same kinda person who would cheat on someone they love I guess.

If you're dating a neurotypical that's the kinda behavior they'd expect from you and wouldn't expect any sympathy

If it was someone else who was also fucked in the head, i dunno how fucked in the head they are, but when ive been cheated on in the past i got in a weird thought loop of "they didnt actually love me, the relationship must've been a practical joke to them, they're probably making fun of every thing I say", which eventually leads me to enter the "why arent i good enough/what did i do wrong" pattern, and the shit sux. Spending weeks thinking over your every single action in a relationship that lead to that.
I know violent irrationality and mood swings contribute to the factor of infidelity, as well as the need to feel wanted/loved/whatever, and jesus fuck those emotions are hard to ignore, but if I loved someone I could never properly put them through any of that hell.

>>38985865
>stop demonizing cheaters

They deserve to be demonized. It doesn't matter how fucked in the head someone is, I've been dealing with BPD over the course of 2 relationships, yet have managed to keep my dick in my pants. Anyone that would make someone go through the motions i spoke about above, is a pure sociopath with no regards for any emotion but their own.
>>
>>38985865
I don't demonize people, I demonize behaviors that I hate, behaviors that most humans exude.
>Real monsters don't exist in this world.
What about me? I would kill someone for cheating.
>>
>>38963700
>>38975665
Oh wow, this sounds like what i did. but I'm not BPD, just very jealous and angry

i've kept it under control though
>>
>>38985986
I'd expect sympathy from anyone who's not an idiot or mentally ill, and I don't date idiots or the mentally ill.

No offense, I know emotional issues are tough to deal with. But judging anyone without taking a close look at their situation is irrational.

>>38986098
You're not a monster, just a dumbass lol.
>>
>>38986336
>I dont date idiots or the mentally ill
>in a BPD thread

I can see where you're coming from, and having a very limited experience with real relationships (one lasting 2 years, and a few 3-month flings), I don't know if I have the grounds to speak on this subject as you, but from my own knowledge, and looking at the reasons I've been given as to why I've been cheated on, I've never seen a case where she wasn't being an evil cunt, but I might just be attracted to evil cunts.

If I may ask, what are some "forgivable" ambitions for infidelity, in your book?
>>
>>38986417
Someone threatens to kill themselves if you don't sleep with them so in a fit of panic, you do it. That's an example.
>>
>>38986625
Still kinda shitty, and it would take a long time to properly forgive, and trust would naturally need to be re-built, but that's a forgivable situation, (if in fact it's the truth, and not a lie that was made up as an excuse to justify said infidelity).

Don't really know how I'd react in that situation. I can see both sides of the coin, and intense situations cause people to do intense shit.

My only experience with cheating has been "hurr durr I sent your best friend nudes because i wanted to feel "loved"".

I dunno senpai. I probably wouldn't date someone who had friends of the opposite gender, jealousy issues way 2 fucking strong, so I'd never be with someone in that situation.
>>
File: 1498841226023.png (261KB, 456x513px) Image search: [Google]
1498841226023.png
261KB, 456x513px
>>38962305
>The disorder that doesn't count

WOW IM FUCKING TRIGGERED GO DRINK CLR YOU CUNT
>>
>>38974655
Not BPD but I'm clingy and don't look like shit 23, and in Texas discord is maddmarkk#4103
>>
>>38986721
If it could be proven that it was the truth, I'd forgive the person and help them learn self control because cheating was absolutely not the appropriate course of action.

If it was someone I couldn't trust and there was no proof that the truth was being told, I'd be suspicious as hell and might dump the person. You really can't take people on their word particularly people with out of control BPD.
>>
File: 1501864441283.jpg (144KB, 1136x720px) Image search: [Google]
1501864441283.jpg
144KB, 1136x720px
>personality seems to attract bpd people for some reason
>know it's not good for me but end up falling for them anyways
>gf made me delete most of my friends cause they were taking my attention from her
>it helped but she still finds little reasons to change her mood very quickly and I end up comforting her often
bpd girls are a lot of work anons, it's more than the yandere that will do anything for you that anime portrays, you have to be there for them when they need you
>>
>>38974655
I'm a BPD male who is in a relationship, no idea why she wants to be with me. I get overprotective and jealous to the point of violent thoughts, Im very emotionally unstable, and have absolutely no self-confidence. It really isnt something you should want, trust me.
>>
>>38954505
That's literally what I want anon. Well the monopolization of my life part.
>>
>>38988038
>no idea why she wants to be with me
Looks. You seem to be a wreck and the moment she finds someone that she is more attracted to, she will leave you. Enjoy it until that happens.
>>
>>38958149
That all sounds good in my book sign me up.
>>
>>38954461
>Clingy as fuck
>Want to spend as much time as possible with my partner
>Literally only need them to be happy
>Love doing things like cooking and cleaning so my partner will never have to ever do household chores
>Girls get creeped out by this behavior
>They always leave me over it

Why wont a girl just let me devote everything that I am to them? Instead I get girls that get angry at me for making them dinner. I get girls that come to my house and immediately assume I'm cheating because "There is no way a man keeps his apartment this clean." One girl even destroyed my childhood teddy bear because she thought it was "wrong" for a man to sleep with teddy bears.
>>
>>38988200

I hope you beat the fuck out of her.
>>
>>38988200
I'm a girl(male) and this type of guy is ideal to me
>>
>>38988283
I was more in shock that it happened. I let her leave without stopping her.

>>38988310
Got a contact?
>>
File: 1465855075174.jpg (19KB, 300x360px) Image search: [Google]
1465855075174.jpg
19KB, 300x360px
>>38954461
My oneitis was BPD and she abandoned me.
>>
>>38988344
[email protected]
send me your discord there
>>
>>38988435
>cumallover.me

If that's real I'm going to be amazed.
>>
>>38987715
I know this feel. I can only seem to attract crazy girls. Luckily I'm pretty good at reading them now and I have a spine so I don't let bullshit get past me, but still, it would be nice to have someone that's more stable than a plate of gelatin. I probably don't deserve anything better though.
>>
LET'S MAKE A BIPOLAR DISCORD
>>
>>38954461
I've been diagnosed with BPD after a long time suffering and make people go away from me without understanding why. Trust me, you don't want that, also BPD diagnosed individuals have a really hard time having feelings for others like love and are most likely to cheat in a relationship, since they feel affection to multiple people and sex is a way of acceptance for them, I can speak about this in first person.
>>
File: 12675550323.jpg (50KB, 786x480px) Image search: [Google]
12675550323.jpg
50KB, 786x480px
Any BPD girls in vegas who want to be my girlfriend?
>>
I'm tripolar.
>>
>>38990645
I'm octopolar. It's like a polar bear but also an octopus.
>>
>>38954461
you say this now, but wait til you actually get one. every guy ends up blocking me because they can't handle it. just save yourself and get a normie gf, people like us shouldn't be in relationships, you dont want one of us
>>
>>38992014
add me on steam originally
>>
>>38992014
>every guy ends up blocking me because they can't handle it

I'm in the same but opposite boat. Girls ghost me and cut all contact because they cant handle it. I've even been told "You love TO much anon, I cant take it I need a guy that doesn't need to be with me 24/7." Its happened so much now I just assume every date I get will block or ghost me.
>>
>>38992307
yeah exactly, i just got out of a relationship because every time he ghosted me or sent a one word reply id flip and assume he hated me and eventually he had enough of it, i wrote like an essay on why i was wrong and why i was sorry, he added me back and then deleted me again.
"you're too emotionally unstable"
why anyone would want this is beyond me
>>
>>38992536
I think the best thing for people like us is to date other people like us. At least we understand how it is.
>>
>>38958149
The only children we want you to kill for us are the ones we accidentally put in you but then you dumb cunts think your mental illness won't make you a shitty abusive mother.
>>
>>38992578
if i could find someone that matched my interests (literally playing the same shitty game all day) that liked me back sure, but that hasn't been in the cards for awhile
>>
>>38992655
What shitty game?
>>
>>38992667
toontown rewritten.
yeah, there's no hope for me.
>>
>>38992667
Garfield Kart.
>>
>>38992927
Cant say I've ever played it. I remember looking into it as a kid but not getting to play it because of a subscription or something.

>>38992934
>Garfield Kart
My nigga
>>
>>38992667
Bubsy 3D
>>
>>38955224
I'm no fucking girl but this is me besides the destroy your shit part
>>
>>38992983
i had a subscription as a kid which started my internet addiction, i still play it because i can't let go of the past, + i hate myself and i'm good at it so it makes me feel a bit better about myself. pretty sad, but i've accepted that this is my reality
>>
>>38993033
Cant say I'll play it with you anon but if you want to talk send me an email at [email protected]. I got a discord and skype and everything if you want to stay in contact another way but shoot me an email there first.
>>
>>38992014
>tfw girls like this get burnt by normie guys then don't want to give robots a shot
>>
>>38993092
because i hate to say it but a lot of robots are orbiters who spam with stuff like "Anon, I would love to cuddle you in my bed right now u~u" after talking to them twice to be completely honest. we just wanna be treated like a friend for awhile
>>
File: 5643.gif (909KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
5643.gif
909KB, 500x281px
I'm a bipolar woman with psychotic tendencies. Add me. Let's play some games.

Jigsaw#5724
>>
Hello everyone. You are all in pain from loneliness, so much so that you are discussing how you would accept even a severely damaged and broken person to end the pain of this loneliness.

I'm here to burst your bubble and let you know that the pain and suffering that this particular type of damaged person would needlessly and endlessly inflict upon you if far worse to suffer through than loneliness.

You only make these claims, because you have not experienced both perspectives to make the comparison.
>>
>>38993207
Any chance you'd be willing to give one a shot if they didn't orbit you right from the get go?
>>
>>38993572
yeah possibly, although i'm wary of any guy that knows i'm like this and wants to talk anyways honestly
>>
>>38993615
If you decide you want to talk you can email me at [email protected]
>>
>>38992667
Sociolotron. It's an MMO where you can fuck people and get people pregnant and get high and kill other players.
>>
>>38993033
do you have a discord to talk on?
>>
>>38958149
Would have* you dumb cunt.
>>
>>38992667
Fate/Grand Order
>>
>>38955192
>>38954767
>>38954461
>>38955257
>>38955696
i hope you understand that the shit you see in anime isnt real. a BPD gf/bf/anyone will ruin your fucking life. stay away from those people.
but dont worry, as delusional as some of you are once you get a BPD gf/bf you will understand the mistake you've made and by then it will be too late. lmaoing @ ur lyf rite now xDDDd
Thread posts: 407
Thread images: 60

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.