[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Few days ago on the bus I witnessed some guy get abused by about

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

Few days ago on the bus I witnessed some guy get abused by about 4 chavs (2 guys 2 girls), purely because they didn't like his Metallica shirt.
"Screamo shit" they called it. One of the chavs grabbed his head and slammed it against the window and threatened to burn him with his lighter..

Before this bouncer-looking guy was about to beat the shit out of them the bus driver told them to get the fuck off his bus
When the chavs got off, the guy wearing the Metallica shirt told everyone to "forget it" since he gets shit like that every week from different people.

Is this what you get for liking """"screamo""""?
The guy didn't even look the type to be bullied, other than his shirt.
>>
I don't know how this class of scummy humans came about in England, but I'd kill every one of them if I could (after I killed all the Muslims).
>>
Chavs are like the white niggers of the UK. They only start on people when the numbers are in their favour and they start for absolutely any reason right down to so much as looking in their general direction.
>>
>island full of inbred retards
>>
File: IMG_1569.png (102KB, 278x326px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1569.png
102KB, 278x326px
The UK is trash everyone of its inhabitants should be killed

I can't think of a more disgusting group of people.
>>
They only pick on beta fags. I've wore metal tshirts my whole life, only ever got a little trouble when I had shitty hair.

If you're visibly nervous and avoiding their gaze they'll see you as a target. This probably isn't just a UK specific thing.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.