[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> Parent killed themselves when I was younger > Been with

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: Ptbw9yH.jpg (47KB, 800x522px) Image search: [Google]
Ptbw9yH.jpg
47KB, 800x522px
> Parent killed themselves when I was younger
> Been with girlfriend for 6+ years
> Live in an apartment we don't pay rent for, it's a great location and in a city centre
> She's doing pretty well for herself
> I don't have a job
> I graduated 3 years ago and haven't been able to find stable work since
> Have Asperger's
> Not sure why I can't get a job
> Suffer from huge depression
> Went to therapist, they think it's possibly PTSD
> I have thoughts about killing myself but would never do it due to parent and loving the girlfriend

What do I do /b/? I can't hold a retail job because, well I just can't but no job I want seems to be in reach of me.

I can't kill myself because of reasons listed above, I don't think I ever will be able to

I hate it, what do?
>>
File: AVATAR.jpg (17KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
17KB, 184x184px
Welp, I'm in a spiral.
>>
Perhaps even a pickle.
>>
But in the end nothing feels like it matters.
>>
>>38953089
>deliberately hiding the gender of singular parent
OP... do you have two dads?
>>
>>38953721
>Parent killed THEMSELVES
Probably just a typo
>>
>>38953089
Ask your gf help with finding a job. Ask her if her coworkers know any places hiring. If you don't have a resume you should get one made. Add a FEW fake personal achiements too to increase your chances.
>>
>>38953929

She already has and it doesn't seem like there's much in the way of what I want to do.

I self-design my resume's on InDesign/Word but it seems to get nowhere despite people reading through it and telling me it's good.

... How is it good when I get nowhere with it?
>>
>>38954001
Because the getting the job almost all comes down to the face to face interview and not just the resume.
>>
>>38954141

Yeah I never seem to do well in them, probably because of the asperger's... I never know what I do wrong because nobody ever says either.
>>
>>38954181
Try a job interview with your parents or your girlfriend. Maybe they can tell.you what's wrong with your interview skills.
>>
>>38953781
lmao this is honestly the saddest thing I've ever seen: someone so autistic and brainwashed they can't even genderfy their own dead fucking parent
>>
>>38954188

I've done mock job interviews at university and with other people and I just don't get what's wrong, I feel like I've been unlucky but then you realise that It's been this way since graduating and it's obviously not the case.

I remember one job I almost got, I asked for the industry standard wage and it threw them off despite putting "Negotiable" on the job advertisement - I expected to negotiate... The interview went well but his co-worker didn't like that I had the balls to respect myself and ask for the wage I did.

I can't do politicking, I'm tempted to just say that when I get asked what my weakness is during interviews.
>>
>>38954243
What did you graduate in exactly? Also is it only a bachelor's degree?
>>
>>38954326

Graphic Design and yes it is.

I've worked with some pretty big places freelance and have a bit of a portfolio... I just can't seem to get anywhere.
>>
>>38953089
Fuck off frogposting autist.
>>
>>38954337
Dude no shit you can't find a job. Graphics design and only a bachelor's isn't really anything special. There is a reason why they say on the adverts, "Master's preferred"
>>
>>38954344

They don't where I live, at all say that.

They say the level of bachelor's and I have above the national average too.
>>
>>38954369
Look, having only a bachelor's degree isn't really going to cut it if most of the people also applying for that job have a master's degree. Having only a bachelor's degree isn't special in any way like it was around 20 years ago. How old are you exactly?
>>
hey op, you know your gf probably is cheating on you right? you have assburgers probably she is doing it and you don't even grasp.
but do not worry you just need to accept what she does
>>
>>38954388

>>38954399

She's not, sadly and unlike you I'm not a cuck so even if she did I'd ditch her.
>>
>>38954425
yeah of course you will, you do not have any parents she is the only one on your life and you will ditch her? she is the only thing you can hold to. and she knows it too and someday if she did not do already will take advantage of it.
>>
>>38954425
26 is kind of old to not have any real job experience other than freelance work tbqh. But then again you probably just fuck up your job interviews all the time.
>>
>>38954446

>>38954446

You're pathetic, not every relationship is exactly the way yours is Anon, sadly you can't accept that and not everyone will behave the exact way you have within yours.

Now stop trying to derail the thread and go back to >>/b/

>>38954463

I know Anon, but I also have no idea how I fuck them up because as I say, nobody tells me.
>>
>>38954469
yeah of course it is not, but she was a lot of opitions and you are not that great. you should at least be more vigilant on what she do, because she will cheat if the opurtunity arises.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.