[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In response to the Google Firing Incident. Is she right, /r9k/?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 4

File: i-want-attention.jpg (321KB, 1221x901px) Image search: [Google]
i-want-attention.jpg
321KB, 1221x901px
In response to the Google Firing Incident. Is she right, /r9k/?

Maybe lonely, socially stunted, kissless virgin males shouldn't be allowed in the workforce.
>>
>>38952608
someone put that into text, I want to save it into my pasta folder
>>
>>38952608
Apply the same logic to Cultural Marxists and Feminists instead and the "problems" will cease.
>>
>same old method of making things trivial

mods pls delet
>>
What about doing the work

J
>>
>>38952627
https://www.reddit.com/r/programming/comments/6rsz3g/google_employees_antidiversity_manifesto_goes/dl7ybjy/
>>
>>38952608
>Europe doesnt have socially stunted neckbeards
Britfeel would like o have a word with this women

>neither does china
i think this is just a troll because anyone who has been in tech knows how awkward the china men are. Neck beards atleast like anime and have hobbies like that. Chinks dont even have that they just live to work.

honestly this is just a hate piece against people with autism. most of these awkward men are not such by choosing but because of a mental disease.
>>
Reads like a troll, honestly.

I'd like to say though that...

Women are such prostitutes, they will do literally anything to get free jobs by stealing them from males. The saddest part is that I've literally never met a woman who was opposed to this. Interesting how women can use their minds when it counts for their benefit, but when it involves stealing billions of dollars worth of job opportunities and advancement from males - they're "oblivious" to reality.
>>
>>38952689
it's indeed a troll, but it's still funny because one of the reason china is thriving is exactly because chinese tech companies don't give a shit about political correctness and they just hire whoever is the most skilled person for the job - usually a male, often times an autistic male-
>>
>>38952608
She sounds butthurt. Her argument's inconsistent for several reasons. I am too tired to cry
>>
>>38952608

>code gods like von Neumann

>get laid

God I wish I could reee
>>
File: 1419031083642.jpg (9KB, 240x200px) Image search: [Google]
1419031083642.jpg
9KB, 240x200px
>>38952608
Bait or not, there are people who actually think like this, and that just fills me with despair. I feel rage but I just don't see the point because it's futile when we're in a world where the conditions for hiring someone is adhering to political correctness rather than who is more suited for the job.

Fuck it, enjoy your neetbux/autismbux, do things that make you somewhat happy and then end it all when your bux get taken away.
>>
>>38952799
Von Neumann did have a wife.
Although, unlike your typical normie (and many "robots" on here), he actually focused on relevant subjects instead of wasting mental energy on stupid bullshit all the time.
Frankly, wish I could do the same.
>>
>>38952608
Is she just trying to parody the letter or what

Also >there are no NEET and neck beard in China Europe
>>
>>38952608
>Chinese
>not socially retarded robots
>Indian men
>not the most socially retarded people on the planet
>>
File: IMG_3187.jpg (2MB, 3000x2250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3187.jpg
2MB, 3000x2250px
>>38952914
Nice assumptions my dude!

I spent 4 hours a day for the last month trying to get this fucking thing operational.

Admittedly I suck, but I try.

Also made this thing
https://youtu.be/vgpqTCYBTi0
>>
>>38952641
Went and looked at her profile and it had a bunch of Argentina shit, must be just a one off troll post
>>
>>38952989
Zdorova, posan.
>>
>>38953039
Hah, Ya Ruski
>>
This is how the average normalfag feels about us.
>>
>>38952608
Who the fuck cares. In a free market things are going to get sorted out eventually. They'll realize they're hiring retards and stop
>>
>>38952608
Can someone spoon feed me the manifesto? I only find shit click baits
>>
>>38953168
basically, watered down anti-women argument, trying to use facts from scientifically conducted studies.

Very bland shit, compared to 4chan levels
>>
>>38953168
The fact that google managed to get this cucked makes it look like the liberals have some sort of Red Scare going on.
>>
>>38953177

How was it anti-women?
>>
Ok i found it
>>38953177
>Very bland shit, compared to 4chan levels
Seems like he didn't want to go all in to be more reasonable desu
>>38953191
Because they do, if you shed light in the leftists they will be blinded by the truth, it's just better to shame and say "muh feelings" instead of doing an actual logical discussion
>>
>>38953252
send? idk what this is all about
>>
>>38953249
Some google employee
>Women are in general more tuned to being social creatures, why do we make an effort to hire them for programming?

My dad works in IT in silicone valley, They have enough problems with pajeets and horrible, pathetic programmers.

There are some turbo-autistic, goodlike women, but they are so very rare
>>
>>38953252
If he went all in, normies would lynch him, every bad thing would happen to him,

>But still, first amendment shines bright
>>
>>38953329

So because he argued that women in general have different preferences\qualities, this is anti-woman? Why isn't it anti-male, because he was basically saying that males are disposable, etc? Isn't that sexism to generalise males?
>>
>>38953351
Redscare,
Normies and SJWs are on a witch hunt for anything remotely anti-feminist.

I thought you guys knew this?
>>
>>38952989
Damn, is that an amp? (Probably wrong but eh)
I actually dabbled a bit in electronics myself, attempted to make a basic computer out of transistors but I really fucking suck at soldering.
Anyhow, I'm not saying that's true for all people on /r9k/, but see many just shitpost about tfw no gf, instead of ignoring normie bs for what it is.
I assume you are, an exception to that rule.
>>
>>38952739
actually, nepotism is rampant in asia companies.
>>
File: jonne.jpg (207KB, 1439x1440px) Image search: [Google]
jonne.jpg
207KB, 1439x1440px
>>38952608
don't doxx her, that'd bring us even more bad attention
>>
>>38952608
why do people hate autists? what have we ever done to them? please, i don't want to harm anyone.
>>
>>38953369
That, is a theremin,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BSnMJlh0Zp8

I've been working on it, for more than a year...
>>
op's pic is lazy bait from a SRS troll that wouldn't even cut the mustard on /b/

which is why it will probably work here
>>
>>38952608
Little bitch is upset that they hire based on knowledge and expertise in their field instead of diversity quotes and agendas. What she doesnt understand is that the workers are what make or break an IT business, having the best workers is a must even if they are autistic. While she was riding cocks on the weekend those pasty nerds were polishing their gentoo fixing skills while watching anime on the side.
>>
bupp
>>
>get rid of them and see the Industry boom
I would love to see this. Get rid of white men and see how long they last.
>>
>>38953686
Pajeets are only in it for the money,
Chinks prefer to be doctors, any asians in programming aren't much different from white guys.
>>
>>38952608
ableist and acephobic much lmao
>>
>>38952608
>bitches whining about workers who basically dedicate their lives to their craft
>"get rid of them, and see the industry boom"
Lol more like get rid of them and see the instant decline in quality, do you want some hobbyist secretary cunt or a man that lives in front of his computer doing the work?
>"working all night? are you shitting me, i need my beauty sleep, oh i have to leave early i want to have enough time to pick a dress for the club, i won't be coming to work tomorrow because ill have a flu (hangover) lolz, cya"
vs
>"we get to eat snacks while we work right? is the machine out of dew again? oh well i guess ill have to make do with a coke"

Only women are this clueless of how out of their element they are
>>
>Solution, hire more women
Who is the one threatened here?
The middle management that deal with them know how to get along with them well enough to give them the info they need to make the project/ product, why can't she?
>Ugh they are like ugly, creepy and unhygienic
They are not your personal secretaries, they don't need to look good, they need to do the work well and they do
>Europe and China doesn't have their own sweaty variants
European here, we do and i would assume China has their own variant of these workers

Lets face it the person that wrote this is high on feminism and hides her agenda poorly
>new set of "fresh" eyes
The IT guys are rarely the "creative" department, they are given a rough picture on what the client wants and they make it into reality, their job is to code what the client wants into reality that is the limit of their creative needs, the rest is experience and knowledge on how to code

Successful bait, have a (you)
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.