[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>In highschool orbited "Goth Stacey" >She always

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: 1499458973267.gif (1MB, 350x270px) Image search: [Google]
1499458973267.gif
1MB, 350x270px
>In highschool orbited "Goth Stacey"
>She always told me that she wanted nothing to do with me
>Her mom loved me and thought I was funny/sweet
>Always told her daughter that she should date a guy like me
>She wanted "bad boys" (read: drug addicts) instead
>When Goth Stacey went to college, I continued to hang out at her mom's place on occasion
>Her Mom would always drink wine and watch movies with me
>One night I groped her mom and felt her ass
>She told me to stop
>I pulled out my dick and jerked it
>Asked her to suck it and she said no
>Still jerked it in front of her
>Told her to pull out her tits and she said no, but she kept watching intently
>Blew a big load on her couch
>Still remember her surprised and excited expression to this day
>The next time I came over, her Mom told me I shouldn't come around anymore
>Called Goth Stacey up and cranked one out while talking to her on the phone
>Eventually she stops answering my calls, one day leaving a message saying that "She knows I fucked her Mom." (Even thought that's not exactly what happened.)

I have other stories, but I don't know if I'll be able to share them. (If I'll have time, right at the moment, or if I even want to.)
>>
no one cares, norrmo
>>
File: smug.jpg (24KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
smug.jpg
24KB, 499x499px
>>38952113
gibe more this is good
>>
Nobody cares about your goth bullshit fuckhead
>>
Man why the fuck does it take one autist to take the shitposting in a different direction, next day we see 4 identical shitposts.

Feelsmadman.

No more BBC, no more fembots, no more traps?
>>
that's a cringey story op.

u
>>
>>38952113
>>Eventually she stops answering my calls, one day leaving a message saying that "She knows I fucked her Mom." (Even thought that's not exactly what happened.)
What the fuck is this line supposed to mean
>>
>stacy rejects OP for not being trash enough
>joke's on stacy, he was trash enough
>>
File: ditto.png (168KB, 306x316px) Image search: [Google]
ditto.png
168KB, 306x316px
what kind of degenerate...do you think this story is a victory?
>>
>>38952136
>Sat next to these two girls in school one was fat, but had a cute face, the other was a complete "butterface"
>1. Had giant tits and a cute face, but was really fat and awkward
>Had long brown hair and always wore a ton of makeup with "raccoon eyes"
>2. had a nice petite body with big boobies
>She was blonde and dressed nice, and had nice hair, but she had a long, acne face with a huge forehead
>We had this project where we were supposed to make a diorama about a moment in history
>We all went to another kids house to work on the project
>While there, the kid whose house it was mentions that he has hot cocoa
>He asks if we want some, then tells me to come with him
>In the kitchen, he explains that he wants to jizz in the cocoa and get them to drink it
>Don't know why, but I agreed.
>We make some, I go in the bathroom and stir in my jizz
>They both drink it. I can't remember who drank whose
>Fatty asks for more
>Never bring it up again with dude. Not even in private. We were never friends before that but remained close friends through highschool after.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.