[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does /r9k/ actually think looks matter for men? I'm very

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: 1475977935883[1].jpg (43KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1475977935883[1].jpg
43KB, 600x600px
Does /r9k/ actually think looks matter for men? I'm very good looking but as soon as I speak and women realize I'm an autist with no game they lose all interest.
>>
>>38951402
You should just talk to girls with zero expectations or to try to "game" them, after a few dozen conversations you'll be pretty comfortable
>>
>girls call me cute
>tfw personality is severely, comically awful as if i was a bad cartoon villain

>all my friends are ugly and have shit personalities
>still get laid more than me because im just an awful human
>>
>>38951429
Where should I do that? I've never gone to a bar or anything
>>
>>38951402
>speak to women

Good looking people don't understand how bad it is to be ugly, you're butthurt because when you speak to them you sound like an artist but you actually get that chance because you're good looking, ugly people are completely ignored and just seen as garbage by everybody immediately
>>
>>38951612
Anywhere there are girls, a bookstore, cafe, the library. It's really easy once you decide you're only doing it for practice and you don't want anything from them.
>>
>>38951402
>Does /r9k/ actually think looks matter for men
If you're ugly you're creepy. Money equalizes this so if you're actually ugly just make more money or be famous. Easier said than done I know.

http://www.ibtimes.com/women-less-forgiving-toward-unattractive-men-study-1943420
>The study of 170 college-age women revealed a " negative double bias" upon violating a social norm.

>However, handsome men did not earn a negative bias if they broke a social norm or did something wrong.

This is what happens to your brothers on this board if they deign to approach the slags.
>>
>>38951648
It's a two-way street. When you're good-looking you never blend in. People either write you off as an asshole or a sucker all the time. It gets pretty depressing when you realize how fake most people are, how they only want to use you just because the way you look.
>>
File: 1434113825911.png (54KB, 248x189px) Image search: [Google]
1434113825911.png
54KB, 248x189px
>>38952327

So, by making friends easy, it means I'm actually ugly?

Well shit, that's a truth I tried to bury down.
>>
>>38952327
>Being wanted even if only for your looks is just as bad as never being wanted and even bullied soley based on your face

I don't understand good looking people, I would kill do be average or above.
>>
>>38951402
looks do matter for men in general

they don't matter for robots tho, as we're still the same autistic losers, even if we look good

the only difference is you might get some hookups on tinder or something, not girl will stay after that tho
>>
File: 1500098145584 (1).jpg (2MB, 2387x2728px) Image search: [Google]
1500098145584 (1).jpg
2MB, 2387x2728px
>very good looking

ha

hahahaha

HAHAHAHAHAHAH k bud lol

lolllll
>>
File: ur ugly op.jpg (116KB, 800x1070px) Image search: [Google]
ur ugly op.jpg
116KB, 800x1070px
>"duuurrrr i jusss dont get it? when i talk to girls they dont like me??? im good looking tho ??? xd???"
>>
>>38952429
they are incapable of empathy
>>
>>38951402
attractive men with good personality > attractive men + bad personality > ugly men + good personality > ugly men + bad personality
>>
>>38951402
you aren't that good looking, obviously. you're probably 6-7/10. if you were 8+/10 women would not give a single shit about your autism.
>>
>>38953556
>attractive men with good personality> ugly men + good personality > attractive men + bad personality > ugly men + bad personality
ftfy
>>
>>38953600
>ugly men + good personality > attractive men + bad personality
It really depends from culture. In america attractive but vain men are valued more than efficient uggos in eastern europe.
>>
>>38953624
The ugliest guy in my friend group pulls the most girls. He's like 5'5 or less, looks like a gargoyle with huge crooked nose, no chin and thin hair. But he's really confident. Every time we go to some place to drink he either has a girl immediately or he's fighting with some guy twice his size. It's funny when even the chad's of our group usually don't have a chance with the girls she pulls. Worst thing is he's got already girl he has a kid with.
>>
>>38953714
>He's like 5'5 or less, looks like a gargoyle with huge crooked nose, no chin and thin hair. But he's really confident. Every time we go to some place to drink he either has a girl immediately or he's fighting with some guy twice his size
Yeah, i know these type of guys because my classmate father is one. However i'm talking more about average than exceptions. Majority of ugly guys are either non-masculine or avoidant.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.