[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

have you ever talked about cross dressing with your friends and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: 1487831467437.jpg (428KB, 850x530px) Image search: [Google]
1487831467437.jpg
428KB, 850x530px
have you ever talked about cross dressing with your friends and getting railed in the ass by strangers?

my bro wants to do this with me but I am not sure if I am interested
>>
File: .gif (20KB, 80x70px) Image search: [Google]
.gif
20KB, 80x70px
oh yeah all the time I mean who hasn't
>>
>>38951285
>oh yeah all the time I mean who hasn't
Yeah my friend says lots of people do it but idk I feel like it might be kinda awkward, and I also feel like it might spoil our friendship you know?
>>
the important question here is: Are you passable?

If no, then this is a terrible idea

If yes, then go for it, it'll be great fun, even better if you get some drunk straight guy to let you give him a BJ
>>
>>38951231
You will be a complete freak outside of West Hollywood, Castro district or New York. People WILL stare at you, and not in a good way. The real world isn't the internet. I guess they'd let you pass at a college too
>>
>>38951358
>You will be a complete freak outside of West Hollywood, Castro district or New York. People WILL stare at you, and not in a good way. The real world isn't the internet. I guess they'd let you pass at a college too
funny story, there is a cross dressing dude at my uni. He's like 300 pounds, super obese, he has a beard, looks fucking horrendous

you know that image of the untermencsh that /pol/fags post sometimes? Dude unironically looks like that guy

but yeah I am not delusional, I don't look like that guy
>>
File: lizard.gif (56KB, 600x542px) Image search: [Google]
lizard.gif
56KB, 600x542px
>>38951309
just fuck your friend
>>
>>38951493
>just fuck your friend
my penis is smaller than his though
we jerk off together sometimes
>>
File: t rex.gif (49KB, 200x185px) Image search: [Google]
t rex.gif
49KB, 200x185px
>>38951513
just date your friend
>>
>>38951513
Do you let him punish your penis for it being small?

Because if not you should
>>
File: 1502184359708.jpg (17KB, 236x349px) Image search: [Google]
1502184359708.jpg
17KB, 236x349px
>>38951395
can u post a pic?

of yourself of course
>>
How tall are you? Only manlet crossdressers can pass
>>
>>38951231
Can I get a source on that or more or what this genre/whatever is called
>>
>>38951598
No man passes past the age of 25
You have to be a stunted growth 19 year old to pass
>>
>>38951598
>How tall are you? Only manlet crossdressers can pass
like 5'7"

that's the average height for women in the US so I think it's ok

WHAT THE FUCK
Apparently the average height for woman is 5'4"? No way...

but yeah I am 5'7" which is manlet enough I think
>>
>>38951231
If I talked about it to my friends, they'd stop talking to me. This is one thing I'm taking to the grave.
>>
>>38951610
I want to say the artist is JJ Frenchie? He doesn't have much in the way of content. However, if you like his style I would recommend "incase" who can be found on tumblr.
>>
>>38951618
>Apparently the average height for woman is 5'4"? No way...
that includes all the Mexicans and asians
>>
>>38952105
>that includes all the Mexicans and asians
yeah and it must include fucking toddlers also, no way the average girl is 5'4"
>>
This is why faggots get AIDS

>This comment was not original

KEK'D
>>
>>38952211
>This is why faggots get AIDS
what if the strangers do not have aids?
>>
>>38952235
HMM....what if! Yeah that sounds about right. Just let some strangers fuck your ass a bunch of times. What if!
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.