[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>TFW fell for the /r9k/ and /pol/ NEET meme and now I'm

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1502254923792.jpg (24KB, 308x302px) Image search: [Google]
1502254923792.jpg
24KB, 308x302px
>TFW fell for the /r9k/ and /pol/ NEET meme and now I'm 21 years old with no job experience, no skills, no friends, no education, simply no future

The kicker is, the best part is, that i didn't even make any use of my abundant freetime in these few years. While I didn't work i could have at least done something useful like gotten proficient at a sport, learned programming, read many books or at least learned some basic skills using youtube videos and the vast collection of on-line tutorials. For goodness sakes' I couldn't even invest in the crypto boom due to having no money.

The "NEET meme" was the worst meme of my life. l have a suspicion that the "smug neet pepe" pictures and the entire existence of the "neet master-race lifestyle" memes were simply created by Jews, or wagecucks to create less competition for themselves. By shilling the NEET meme so hard on internet forums and glorifying laziness they have effectively reduced the amount of competition for the esteemed positions that they hold.
>>
kys faggot neet
>>
how long have you been a neet?

origig
>>
21? Bwhaha I'm fucking god damned 30 years old. I didn't even attempt college until I was 24. I did great! All A's! Then anxiety fucked me over and I don't respond well to meds.

If you don't suffer from anxiety stop being a faghat and learn something useful that you've always wanted to. Stop reading 4chan and go do it. There's probably a tutorial on youtube or some shit.
>>
Nigga you're 21 years old, just start over. Your 20s are basically a free pass to fuck up and try shit out. And you're barely even into your 20s. You've been a NEET for 3 years at the very most, you've got like 9 years to get your shit together, that's more than enough time if you make a plan and stick to it. It takes, at most, 5 years to unfuck yourself from a bad situation. 5 years is nothing when you're 21, but the end of it you'll still be in your mid 20s and in the prime of your youth, but in your 30s you have to be saving for retirement and have long term stability, you can't afford to spend years on something that might not work. You need to have a plan already by the time you hit 30.

So quit fuckin bitching about your life being "over" when you have most of a decade to sort shit out. Jesus fuckin Christ.
>>
I too enjoy posting the same thread multiple times a day over the course of a week.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.