[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>anon daydreams about being in some tragic accident where

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 9

File: 1482340026559.jpg (359KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1482340026559.jpg
359KB, 800x800px
>anon daydreams about being in some tragic accident where everyone thought he died and misses him, but in actuality he didn't die, and comes back to the admiration of everyone
>anon dreams about becoming a businessman with tons of money and wealth, so that everyone is scared to cross him
>anon dreams about being wealthy and getting a pure gf who doesn't know about his vast fortune until she's already in love with him, the money only greatly surprising her and solidifying the relationship
>>
>anon dreams about being in a squadron of super powered warriors on mars defending the earth from incoming enemy attacks
>>
oof, that list one hits way too hard.

>anon dreams about making friends with a cute girl in class then they start dating and she moves into his room and they live together
>>
>anon is Gengar and uses dream eater
>>
>Anon dreams about faking it's own death to start an adventure travel around the world
>>
>>38950109
>moves into his room
KEK
>>
>anon dreams about becoming a professional gamer getting to fuck 10/10 cosplay qts and participate in world championships without having a worry about the future
>>
>anon everyhoureveryminuteeveryseconddreams about a program that can wipe everything theyve ever posted from the internet forever

>guess ill just have to live with all these nudes and mistakes
>>
>anon day dreams about being a race car driver and working on his race car with his qt3.14 gf when he is not racing
>>
>anon dreams about being a normal functioning human
>anon dreams about going to school
>anon dreams about talking to acquaintances
>anon dreams about having a friend
>anon dreams about his waifu who he can never hold because he is 3D
>>
You just made school sound like the worst choice
>>
File: The_Living_Tribunal_Multiverse.jpg (1MB, 1988x1680px) Image search: [Google]
The_Living_Tribunal_Multiverse.jpg
1MB, 1988x1680px
>anon daydreams about becoming an abstract entity that lies in wait until he is called apon to carry out devine judgement
>>
>>38950037
>anon daydreams about stopping a school shooting and singing his favorite lincoln park song to his crush in front of the entire school, gaining her affection
>>
>anon daydreams about getting amnesia and trying to remember who he is
>Wondering whether he'd be able to figure out his passwords and still like the same things
>Wondering whether his personality would be the same and what I'd think about myself before the memory lose
>>
>>38950037
>anon daydreams about becoming a psychic, getting his own army of replicants and heading to iraq to kill off ISIS and then declare war on the US

It's a noble dream
>>
File: images.png (4KB, 221x228px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
4KB, 221x228px
>anon daydreams about meeting some qt who sees a beauty in him no girl has ever noticed before and is patient with with his paranoia and social retardation
>but it'll never happen because he's ugly in the inside and the outside
>>
in something that detailed, your definitely the one thinking about that
Your literally making fun of yourself OP unironically
>>
File: 1459713471619.png (478KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1459713471619.png
478KB, 600x600px
>that guy who thinks he is smart but is actually just a brainlet who is incapable of getting a deep understanding of any concept
>>
>he dreams about getting murdered by a mugger
>he dreams about nuclear bombs falling on him
>he dreams about dying in a car accident
>he dreams about jumping off a tall building
>>
>>38950037
>anon daydreams about being in some tragic accident where everyone thought he died and misses him, but in actuality he didn't die, and comes back to the admiration of everyone
I had a dream where I died and none of my friends and family showed up to my deathbed. I thought it was real, and it was legit the worst feeling I've had in my entire life.
>>
File: IMG_0491.jpg (228KB, 873x1215px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0491.jpg
228KB, 873x1215px
>he daydreams about his toys and figures becoming full sized living human versions of the characters they're based on
It's like indian in the cupboard but with sex
>>
In my fantasy aliens abduct random people and force them to fight in strange competitions where people die. People have to work in teams and they're given powers. People that win have wishes granted
>>
>anon daydreams about creating nabobots(big hero 6 stuff), blackmailing US govt. To provide free housing+Google fiber+masochistic Asian maid, and lives happily ever after in his Paradise.
>>
>>38950155
Fuck, I regularly do that
>>
>>38950037
>>anon dreams about being wealthy and getting a pure gf who doesn't know about his vast fortune until she's already in love with him, the money only greatly surprising her and solidifying the relationship
Wow, I've daydreamed about this exactly.
>>
File: Despondent.png (474KB, 691x794px) Image search: [Google]
Despondent.png
474KB, 691x794px
>>38950037
>anon daydreams about finding a fledgling nationalist movement with a passionate leader
>anon daydreams his dedication to this movement will bring him happiness
>anon daydreams that they'll seize power and he'll essentially become the next Goebbels
>anon daydreams he will be the best friend of the new Reich's leader
>>
>anon dreams that after killing himself, a crowd of people are upset about his tragic death and value their lives slightly more after attending his funeral
Irl only his family cares while others virtue signal on fb for a week and then continue their normie lives while you rot 6 feet under
>>
File: 1454929584790.png (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1454929584790.png
1MB, 2560x1440px
>Anon dreams about being a hero
>>
>>38951967
ah, attendant, I believe that is my feel over there
>>
File: 1498421826294.jpg (211KB, 1026x769px) Image search: [Google]
1498421826294.jpg
211KB, 1026x769px
>>38950037
>Anon dreams
>>
>>38950764
What are you? Fucking gay?
>Anon dreams of dating, getting married and having 3 male kids
>Anon dreams of committing suicide very soon and going to Heaven because nobody gives a shit about short, annoying and ugly anon
>>
File: sswojak.jpg (71KB, 670x833px) Image search: [Google]
sswojak.jpg
71KB, 670x833px
>>38951967
I know that feel anon.
> anon dreams of being an Aryan Ubermensch
> anon dreams about serving the fuhrer in the Waffen SS
> anon dreams of saving his comrades on the eastern front and receiving the Iron cross.
>>
>>38950037
>he daydreams about running away from his current life with a girl and his guitar to California
>and having an adventure along the way
>playing/sleeoing songs and relaxing at night
>his girl and him perform on the street for cash
>anon plays guitar and gf sings
> sometimes they steal and sometimes they steal from tbe wrong people (like that couple from baccano!)
> on the way to california they are picked up by a local band who provides shelter and food for anon and his gf
>the band strikes it big one day and are hailed as a legendary band years later
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.