[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are any anons here adopted? How has if affected you? Do you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 7014582_f520.jpg (34KB, 520x462px) Image search: [Google]
7014582_f520.jpg
34KB, 520x462px
Are any anons here adopted?

How has if affected you? Do you know or have had contact with your biological parents and family?

Do they love you? Or have you just felt like an unwanted child?
>>
I know of one adopted femanon. Nice girl. She's got pretty bad anxiety and stuff. I hope she's doing ok. I wonder if she managed to go to the store like she was trying to.
>>
>>38948523
No anon she never reached the store
She starved to death because she was too scared to go get groceries
The third world is truly a fight for survival
>>
>>38948552
I wonder why she didn't eat the food the other people in her house go out and buy
>>
That feel when no one wants you
>>
>>38948646
I mean I'd hug you and kiss you on the neck if you didn't have a penis
>>
From what my first adoptive parents have told me is that my father is an immigrant from Ukraine and mymother is from Canada. Thats all that I know.
I have attempted to find out more and where they are but I have found nothing. I assume my father went back to Ukraine.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.