[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Robots I have 2 dates on Sunday. Is this dick? I am not exclusive

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1484929159302.jpg (71KB, 1100x619px) Image search: [Google]
1484929159302.jpg
71KB, 1100x619px
Robots I have 2 dates on Sunday.

Is this dick? I am not exclusive with either one and looking for guidance.

Feel a little guilty.
>>
that's a tough call. how long have you been dating these girls?
>>
>>38948035
One is the first date, the other is the 4th date but she knows we aren't exclusive yet.
>>
>>38948083

if 4th date girl knows you're not exclusive FOR SURE, like you've talked about it, then it's whatev. however, I think that first date girl may be under the assumption that you are currently not seeing anyone. it is respectful in this case to tell her that you are not looking for exclusivity so she can decide whether or not she desires to pursue a second date with you.
>>
>>38948131
4th date girl was told last date we aren't exclusive yet (although I'd like to be one day).

Basically the first date girl is backup girl.
>>
>>38948158

if you want to be exclusive with 4th date girl (henceforth referred to as 4, and 1st date girl as 1), why are you going on a date with 1?
>>
>>38948197
I am not sure what 4 wants, she seems to want to take her time to get into a relationship and if she doesn't want me I want a backup.
>>
>>38948197

Backup girl in case the other reveals herself horribly flawed down the line.

Man has options. He's desirable, and should take advantage of it.
>>
>>38948231
>>38948238

I guess I get the idea, but what's wrong with being single for a while if things with 4 don't work out? why do you gotta have a backup to immediately pick things up with?

I dunno, I can barely deal with one woman's emotional bullshit. juggling two just seems like a hassle
>>
>>38948291
It's not like I am talking to them daily.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.