[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do liberals seem to have such burning contempt for Southern

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: wpid-confederate-flag-jpg.jpg (69KB, 780x513px) Image search: [Google]
wpid-confederate-flag-jpg.jpg
69KB, 780x513px
Why do liberals seem to have such burning contempt for Southern people? They get mad if you say black people are backwards inbred low-IQ trash niggers, but they're quick to call you a backwards inbred low-IQ trash redneck who fucks your sister when you say you voted for Trump.
>>
>>38947344
It's just a form of elitism, a way to make themselves feel better. I live in the south and know a lot of "rednecks". Some are trash but a lot of them are just simple hard-working people
>>
You can just call northerners faggoty bearded nu-males back
>>
>>38947344
Simple anon. When your life is shit, people tend to resort to taking a moral high ground, since it's the only way they can have any sort of esteem for them self (I am a valuable person because I have higher morals than you). Ultimately, this type of extremism tends to box them further out from society, pushing them to more moral extremes. It's a vicious cycle
>>
>>38947416
I see you're still coping with the lashing you received earlier.
>>
I live in the south, let me tell you, whether they voted for trump or not, most southerners are dumbasses.
>>
>>38947993
>simple hard-working people

this.

I'm not even murican so don't fucking rope me into your left right shit.

southern cunts are ignorant as fuck. and as this fag says
>>38947364
>a lot of them are just simple hard-working people

all that means is they stayed stupid and had to work low-end jobs.
and yes the same can be true at the other end of the spectrum but I guarantee you I could scam more people in the backwards ass counts of Alabama than I could in Jersey.

there is also the mentality of OPs image that screams fucking uneducated. If someone breaks into your house it is a bad situation regardless of whether you are holding a gun or not. but southern cunts won't bother to analyze even the notion of this. instead, the mentality is I'll shoot a fucker.

and look at this guy>>38947416

this fag honestly believes the majority of people hold their nose up when it comes to the south. truth is most people on fucking earth, not just the north are worried about paying bills and their day to day.

trump won cause of SJWs and the bullshit they were selling. the problem is only other SJWs were buying it and of fucking course, they looked like the majority when all the cameras are on them.

the sad part of all this is trump was put on a pedestal as the anti-SJW cure. The worst part is trump gives 0 fucks about them and would rather steamroll your hard work down south to make a quick buck.

so why do people hate the south?
cause most are too stupid to ever allow them selves the humility to acknowledge the shortcomings they have and instead claim it's a sign of being a proud American.

I hope you fucks get rid of Obama care. nothing would make me happier than seeing burgers pay $20000 for a few stitches.
>>
>>38948388
Imagine being this mad about an Internet post
>>
>>38948388
The irony here is that you're too poorly educated to actually understand how the ACA works
>>
File: jimmy.jpg (228KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
jimmy.jpg
228KB, 1200x1200px
Liberal from rural Georgia here. I have contempt for the wealthy kids whose great-granddaddies ran plantations and giant sharecropping operations, and wear Brooks Brothers clothing to UGA frat parties/drive lifted trucks that cost $60,000

I have much more respect for what Lynyrd Skynyrd would call a "simple kind of man," and that's what I strive to be. I don't have a lot of respect for the liberals where I go to college who demonize poor whites

Even though I think Trump is a bad leader with a bad ideology, I think it's pretty terrible how Hillary characterized my family/the folks I grew up with as "deplorable," and how the rich liberal kids from Atlanta/Augusta/Savannah who went to sheltered high schools use this characterization, as well. I don't have a lot of respect for either side right now. Liberal snobbery and conservative disregard for people's well-being are both grinding my gears
>>
They're just perpetuating a stereotype which has gone on since the country was founded. Basically the rest of the country has always used the South as a way to explain why things aren't as right in America as they should be. You'll find just as many stupid, inbred, low-IQ white trash in any part of the country.
>>
>>38949111
Thank you for summing up my thoughts, anon. Living in the Atlanta suburbs, I can confirm all of that.
>>
>>38948388
Pound sand.
>>
>>38947344

I love Niggers and I love Rednecks. Both groups contain the most fascinating individuals I've ever met. You'll never see a middle class yuppie numale get hit with a full beer bottle by his wife because he forgot to put the tarp on their fireside couch.

And you won't ever see your grandma sink 4 grand on some sweet ass quarter inch thick tires to go on his 27 inch rims on a his two thousand dollar car.

One of the fondest memories I have from high school was an all out brawl between a group of niggers and a group of rednecks. Literally over nothing, they are exactly the same sans skin color.

Anyone who says we would be better off without one or both of the groups is a fucking idiot. To think of what we would lose if these cultures disappeared.
>>
>>38947364
>Some are trash but a lot of them are just simple hard-working people
I notice a lot of southerners are quick to defend their redneck brethren by saying this, but if we made this sentence about black people you'd probably throw a hissy fit
>>
>>38947344
>Why do liberals seem to have such burning contempt for Southern people?

Liberals base life on what they see in cartoons and movies
>>
>>38948388
>trump won cause of SJWs and the bullshit they were selling
Nope. Trump won because of Hillary.
>>
>>38949954
>Liberals base life on what they see in cartoons and movies
Unlike conservative anime fans here on 4chan...
>>
>>38947364
to be fair, its the same with liberals. Im not a liberal but i live in new york so i know a lot. Its mostly just bipartisanship that makes both liberals and conservatives do this shit
>>
Libcucks want to protect their slaves
>>
>>38951326
Jew Dork city*
>>
>>38947344
Liberals hate anybody who lives outside of SoCal and New York. They even hate liberals in places like Portland and Aspen. I don't even know why.
>>
>>38947344
To the American Left, being "educated" means agreeing with them. If those blue-collar coal workers voted for Clinton they'd be considered perfectly smart, but a bioengineer with a doctorate would be considered a through-and-through retarded if he voted for Trump.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.