[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any other femanon had a guy but you fucked it up 100%? >be

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 15

File: IMG_2771.jpg (81KB, 500x681px)
IMG_2771.jpg
81KB, 500x681px
Any other femanon had a guy but you fucked it up 100%?
>be in high school
>in PE class
>always shy and didn't try much
>I WANT OUT
>athletic 9/10 in that same class
>didn't like him much cause he tried in that class along with all the other athletic boys
>comes talk to me and something different
>likes vidya and is intrested in things I like
>continue to talk until he graduates
>asks for my number so we can keep contact

At this time I was a church girl and really didnt think about religon much other than what I was taught

>by the way he was talking and complementing me I knew he liked me
>I fucked it up with my religous talk
>one day I ask what you think perfection is
>he says something beautiful with a lot of thought
>I say Jesus Christ and ask if he agrees
>"im a Christian but would rather not talk about religon through text haha"
>Creep him out by constantly asking him if he likes me and wants go to my Church's parties
>the last text he sent me was "I cant, im going to Ariana's house"
>Ariana was a latina girl he's still in a relationship with
>they live together and go to school together
>are a genuine cute couple
>cant help but think that could have been me if I was just more casual in our conversations
>realize it's been a year since our texts and I think about him more than I think about anything else

I know the only person l can blame is myself.
Any other anon's have this experience?
>>
File: 1483182868221.jpg (18KB, 228x250px)
1483182868221.jpg
18KB, 228x250px
>>38946074
tfw no church gf
>>
Not to worry, you are a female, you can get a new bf any time you want.
>>
How about you send him a message? I mean, I'm a dude and all, but the answer should be pretty simple for either gender. If you have your doubts and all you can do is wonder about the possible outcomes, how about you grow a pussy and just send him a text asking what's up. Try something, you goddamn twat.
>>
>>38946138
But I will never get another alpha, I have had a couple of boys approach me but know I will never be able to get a thoughtful and attractive man like him, I'm really thinking about texting him again but he doesn't answer them and I feel pathetic
>>
>>38946074
desu it sounds like he took the easy way out and went with easy pussy instead of the hard one and is whipped to it. or they're happily in love and you will never experience that with your oneitis
>>
>>38946219
to add to that, most of the people who do approach me I have no connection to and when that happens I just think about anon and how we instantly connected/clicked
>>
File: 52AuBe5.png (180KB, 774x366px) Image search: [Google]
52AuBe5.png
180KB, 774x366px
>>38946219
>be this fembot
>goes to church but doesn't really think much about it
>has a chad put on all the moves on her while he's in a different relationship
>too retarded to realize the guy probably likes her more than his current gf
>exchanges messages all the time
>dense.mp3
>gets asked about what beauty is
>spaghetti everywhere
>autisticmode.exe
>Hesus Chris
>has other guys approach her because she might be decent looking
>but is hung up on a guy who won't even respond to her texts
>wants to have something that was obviously too good for her from the start
>clearly too dense to realize what's going on in the world around her
>even if another chad came along, she'd be undeserving
>hfw she looks in the mirror
>>
File: 1500026406645.jpg (33KB, 960x538px) Image search: [Google]
1500026406645.jpg
33KB, 960x538px
>Want to tell femanon to man up and text him
>Currently have 3 friends telling me to man up and text guy I like

Well shit
>>
>>38946237
I believe the latter, I'm sure he has expierenced sex way before Ariana and finds her attractive, I'm still facing the reality that I will never have him
>>
>>38946332
PayPal me $3 and his number, and I'll have him in your bed by 10PM
>>
>>38946074
>cant help but think that could have been me if I was just more casual in our conversations

Don't fool yourself into thinking something like that. He came, he realized you were autistic and weird, and he realized pretty quickly he wasn't into you. Had it not been religion, it would have been something else that would have made him lose interest. The fact that you still think about it even after a year still says a lot.

>Creep him out by constantly asking him if he likes me and wants go to my Church's parties

The autism runs through your veins and there is no way you could have ever hidden it enough to make him fall for you. It would have never been. You didn't fuck anything up, you simply had a few conversations. He was never as deep in it as you were. If he was, he would have overlooked your quirks. But he wasn't. Hence his new latina GF.

Why are roasties so quick to believe a man is head over heels for them?
>>
File: IMG_1292.jpg (86KB, 500x335px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1292.jpg
86KB, 500x335px
>>38946308
Ariana was a latina Stacey he met at a party, she seems really down to earth. they probably hit it off instantly because she is very down to Earth. I am no competition to her
>>
>>38946457
sure thing there, taylor swift. if you're so convinced you're not in his league and ariana is so above you, how about you date in your own league instead of obsessing over chad? You give a 6-7/10 guy a chance and just grow an emotional link with them for a little while and you'll forget about your chad. it's how these things work. stop pitying yourself. i don't know why anyone comes on this board talking about how the fucked up a relationship. the answer is always, "you fucked up, move on." there is no sympathy for these things. there is no reassurance. life moves on, people move on, the rest of the world moves on. and you need to move on as well.
>>
>>38946424
My oneitis's girlfriend is his oneitis, the only way I think I can separate them is if I casually encounter him in public and see if he's nostalgic for what we had
>>
>>38946514
i swear, typing this shit out reminded me of a conversation I had like 6-7 years ago when I was 19 with a girl that i was friends with. always constantly crying about her ex. and what's worse, they actually dated for a few years. you just had chat shoot the breeze with you for a little while. how delusional can you be?
>>
>>38946514
I know I fucked it up, I just can't help but think what WE could have been if I didnt have the massive amount of spaghetti dropping when I texted him. I see why he didn't like speaking of large events over text, it's because everything is more casual and trivial
>>
>>38946308
you make it sound like bait. i refuse to believe people like this really exist.
>>
>>38946761
I think it's less bait than it is the anon making fun of the OP. Still trolling but not really setting up a bait for an argument or fight.
>>
File: 1502237680952.jpg (56KB, 231x208px) Image search: [Google]
1502237680952.jpg
56KB, 231x208px
>>38946424
I'd actually give you $50 if you could guarantee he likes men.

>>38946557
I have the gay sorry Anon there's more chance of me stealing your oneitis then going after some roasty.
>>
>>38946074
Oh sweet Jesus, it's the girl version of me.
Did you look at the first time he texted you when that anniversay the next year passed?
>>
File: IMG_1246.jpg (46KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1246.jpg
46KB, 640x360px
>be me
>chad who gets plenty Bussy
>try to befriend shy girl so she can be more active and happy
>wow cool you like vidya, i guess we have similar intrests that are hard to find
>graduate, finally time to start my life
>get christian girls number out of pity
>texts only me everyday while I text the 50+ girls on phone
>meet Ariana at party and is everything I wanted
>she isnt some autist obsessed with with one thing
>time to end all my other relationships rn
>"Im going to Arianas house haha"
>am happy I cut off everyone, hopefully they wont be too sad about it
>live my life happily with Ariana
>>
File: 1427140549173.png (161KB, 510x546px) Image search: [Google]
1427140549173.png
161KB, 510x546px
Qts never ask me to go to church parties with them.
>>
>>38946457
>latina Stacey
you can have one or the other, but not both.
>>
>>38946904
No but I have a strong desire to text him right now, looking at all this stuff makes me realize I really am pathetic and can't do anything if I just sit around and feel sorry for myself.
If I text him I'll send pics
>>
>>38947170
Oh wow it's the girl version of me.

*sigh there was this girl I liked back in highschool but I told a mutual friend I liked her and well she stopped talking to me. Combine that with edgy cringy me sending autistic texts and get her to respond. Ugh why did I fuck up so bad. I wished I moved states in high school. Better being the lonely new kid know one really knows then a pathetic kid everyone hated.
>>
>>38946219
>But I will never get another alpha

Stacey gets alphas. Stop being so entitled. There are more than enough average guys.
>>
>>38946219
So basically you're like the robot who complains that he'll never get a 9/10 girl while refusing to "settle" for a normal one.
>>
>>38947170
Texting him won't solve anything. Just like it never does when we text her. You gotta let go and move on. I stopped texting her about three months after she disappeared from my life, and it was the best decision I made. I stopped thinking about her all the time. Playing the same games stopped reminding of her and went back to fun games. She rarely ever crosses my mind anymore, and only when I'm in a moment of extra loneliness and I come across something from her.
>>
File: IMG_2774.png (880KB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2774.png
880KB, 1242x2208px
HE TEXTED BACK
HE TEXTED BACK
the only thing I can do right now is hope the spaghetti doesnt pour from my skirt
>>
>>38947547
Charge your fucking phone jesus.
>>
>>38947547
He doesn't look like an alpha.
>>
>>38947547
Just say sorry for being so weird back then.
>>
>>38947547
Jesus christ that is pathetic. And I thought I was pathetic. You seem like only of those stalky type women.
>Der remeber me answer the phone I was at your graduation?
>>
File: IMG_2776.png (729KB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2776.png
729KB, 1242x2208px
>>38947605
I am pathetic anon, I've know that for a long time
>>38947581
thats from a photo he sent me in high school, he looked alpha then, and looks like Chad Thundercock now

Am I in? what do I say to this???
>>
>>38947547
>10:03 on first screenshot
>9:25 on second

Someone explain this to me I don't have a fucking normie phone.

>plugged in it

Thattagirl.
>>
File: IMG_2777.png (1009KB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2777.png
1009KB, 1242x2208px
Is he being serious here or is he teasing me?????

>>38947859
I do it for Magikarp Jump, if you speed time up in that game then you can get berries and workouts early. Im almost done with the game so I do that constantly. If I dont go back to Set Automatically on time then it wont allow me to text back
>>
>>38948091
Oscar boy is telling you to not get your hopes high because he ain't cheating. Abort mission, there's nothing for you here.
>>
>>38948091
Kek. He wants to cheat on her with you.
>>
>>38946074
Yup
>Don't want relationship in highschool for reasons
>Turn down probably 3 guys
>Fats forward to a few months ago, think I've solved my issues
>Start talking to this guy I know who's pretty nice
>Date for a while
>Seemed to tolerate me wanting to wait for sex
>Every step forward sexually/romantically I freak out and ruin the moment
>Eventually tells me I need to sort my shit out and can't handle a relationship right now
>Still hang out occasionally
>Other day tell him I still like him
>Completely blows me off and says that ship has sailed
>haven't spoken since then
The only guy I've ever liked and the first time I try and get close to a person and this is what happens
>>
oh i have a story too
>be in high school
>have 0 guys interested in me

how lucky am i? no drama!
>>
>>38948091
He thought (and was right) you asking about them means you have interest. He's letting you down soft, and the lol is his way of letting you save face at the rejection by playing it like a joke. Plus he's a fucking filthy normie and they say lol all the time.
>>
File: 1502048288058.jpg (125KB, 1375x749px) Image search: [Google]
1502048288058.jpg
125KB, 1375x749px
>its a "Boohoo Chad wont fuck me im such a robot. What? fuck off betas, of course i wont date you" thread in the most literal and unironic sense

Cant make this shit up
>>
>>38948136
Welcome to impatient normies.

>a few months ago
>date for "a while"
>"still" hang out "occasionally"

Everyone expects sex now now NOW.
>>
>>38946219
If you are an average girl, you get an average guy. Stop aiming for Chads. That's how you get pumped and dumped and end up with 10 cats 20 years from now.
>>
>>38948341
yup can confirm, the more I look through their profile the more pathetic I seem. Ariana is a literal 10/10. I'm 100% astonished she isn't a model because she is very fine looking. She has large hips, a large chest, and is amazing with her makeup. And all the times I met her she seemed so cool and collected. I think I have to abort and just leave him. The only difficult part is to stop thinking about it because it makes me more miserable, but I think of it all the time
>>
>>38948494
Well you fucked up by opening with wanting to go out to eat, and that you wanna reconnect with HS friends. If you just cut loose now, it'll be way too obvious you just wanted the dick. You can't even give yourself the out of "oh invite her too!" because you probably weren't friends with her too, and tacked one "I was wondering if she'll be OK with it" which means you intended to just be the two of you.

Hope you've got some mutual friends or something to use as a scapegoat.
>>
>>38948136
>>Every step forward sexually/romantically I freak out and ruin the moment
What freaked you out so much about getting closer? If you could turn back time would you have had sex with him earlier to keep him?
>>
>>38946219
Lol stupid roastie. You sound like a virgin so I'll try to be nice here. He didn't love you, he obviously doesn't since he doesn't even care about you anymore. He probably just wanted to have sex.
>>
>>38948746
Look at >>38946247
I am happy with boys approaching me, its just none of them had a mental connection with me as good as I had with him. The good looks were a plus but it was always more about the essence of what he is rather than who he is. I have never been more connected to a person like him and it saddens me by how much I messed everything up
>>
>>38948403
I don't think it was that, I know he didn't like it but he r
>>38948659
I just don't have any experience and it was all weird emotionally
I'd run into the bathroom when things started moving forward
>>
>>38948812
>mental connection
Well obviously not if he dropped you so easily. You're projecting a lot of mutual feelings that didn't exist.
Like people who get way too attached to their first ex and don't realize it wasn't as good as they think while refusing to think of anyone else as good enough. Except you didn't actually get to go out with him, you just fantasized about it.
>>
>>38947143
one of the girls at my school was named Stacey, and I live in a latin american country. So yeah, you can have both. Stacey/Stacy isn't a name only for white girls.
>>
Yeah kind of

>be me
>regularly having sex with this dude
>ambivalent feelings
>he's getting over his ex
>I'm just trying to get rid of my virginity
>go on dates and then go back to his place weekly
>make plans to go to Pride parade together and stay overnight in a hotel
>slowly losing my sanity (for unrelated reasons)
>okay maybe partially for related reasons
>feel worthless and hollow and numb
>feel this way for a long time
>finally decide to commit suicide
>try to hang self
>fuck up and get caught while unconscious
>sent to psych ward on a 51/50
>no phone
>get out of ward almost a week later
>check phone
>he's been constantly texting and calling all week
>receive another text from him while reading his previous ones
>"If this is how you want to end things, fine. I had fun while it lasted and I hope you did too. Bye"
>fuckfuckfuck
>"I was in the hospital and didn't have my phone. I'm okay now."
>asks about what happened
>"I'd rather explain in person. I'll tell you at Pride"
>Meet up at Pride with his friends
>Pretend nothing happened and everything's cool
>get back to hotel
>suck his dick
>just laying there holding each other
>"Okay so tell me what happened"
>tell him what happened
>"That's pretty heavy. I'm glad you're still here."
>Spend rest of night club hopping with friends
>everythingwentbetterthanexpected.png
>Go home
>Text him thanking him and expressing how much fun I had
>"We should go out next weekend"
>"Definitely"
>Silence
>For weeks
>Now months

I think I scared him away and I'm too frightened to find out for sure.
>>
>>38947290
WA?
Oreganirollo
>>
>>38946219

even church girls expect 9/10 alphas despite doing nothing about it

God have mercy on this awful society
>>
File: 1493317326272.jpg (55KB, 258x360px) Image search: [Google]
1493317326272.jpg
55KB, 258x360px
he didnt even want to be seen with you why do you think he liked you more than a freind.
>>
>>38948223

and then what happened desu?
>>
>>38949933
>roastie BTFO

ALL SLAGS MUST PERISH
>>
File: 1452056607762.png (142KB, 270x258px) Image search: [Google]
1452056607762.png
142KB, 270x258px
>have decent to good-looking guys approach me
>it wouldn't be too hard to get a cool nerdy bf
>tfw lesbian
It's not fucking fair
>>
>>38947547
>>38947776
>>38948091
>trying to steal another girl's man

pretty shitty, op
>>
>>38950493
You need a good dicking
>>
>>38949933
I think you should just cherish the memories you had with him and carry your head high.
>>
>>38950948
I keep going back to these pikapika pictures we took the first time we met. I almost want to post them, they're so cute. We just look so happy together. I was so relieved to finally have a friend and now he's gone.
>>
>>38951066
I took pictures with onesies with my ex and find myself looking at those pictures often as well. then i realized if I wanted something of that same calliber, i had to get out of denial and be hopeful for the future. there is a certain quality ti have a bf/gf and that its not as lonely. but the only way to beat that loneliness is to be active and never look for it directly. it gets harder to achieve the more you think about it
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.