[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>See a hooker >We talk and have great sex >Have a lot

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: jack.jpg (7KB, 170x297px) Image search: [Google]
jack.jpg
7KB, 170x297px
>See a hooker
>We talk and have great sex
>Have a lot in common
>Kinda fall for her
>less than a week later she texts me if I want to go at it with her again
>she still makes me pay

Is the fact that she reached out to me a good sign?
>>
>>38944311
Yes next time you pay to have sex with her tell her hiw you feel and tell us how it goes. Go get em tiger!
>>
You're decent enough that she wants to make you a regular. Maybe you can get friend discounts in the future but just know that hoes will be hoes
>>
>>38944311
Wow, look at you go, Chad
>>
>>38944311
She's probably laughing all the way to the next guy about the new "regular" she just suckered in.

Wake up, for God's sake.
>>
Do you own a timeshare and/or buy things from telemarketers? You seem like the type that would.
>>
Become her pimp
>>
>>38944311
As this anon said >>38944362 at best you'll get discounts and become a regular. The only shot you got for something more is to confess your feelings for her. But her being a hooker, she probably has seen people develop feelings for her and is used to it.

Regardless, green text the story when you do it.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.