[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I know some guys here have completely given up on women and relationships.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: img001.jpg (62KB, 579x570px) Image search: [Google]
img001.jpg
62KB, 579x570px
I know some guys here have completely given up on women and relationships.
My question is:
Do you have motivation for anything?
Anything that drives you/ or gives your life purpose?
Basically, what makes you get out of bed in the morning???
>>
>>38944153
I don't want to be a burden to my family, so I must study and get a job.
>>
>>38944153
my back starts to hurt after sleeping for 10 hours
>>
>>38944153
>Do you have motivation for anything?
No.
>>
>>38944505
you only seep for ten hours?
>>
File: 1496422395865.png (271KB, 676x505px) Image search: [Google]
1496422395865.png
271KB, 676x505px
>>38944153
>Basically, what makes you get out of bed in the morning???

The need for money used to fund escapism.
>>
>>38944153

The thought of having your anus all to myself to play with.

I could take it right now if I wanted to, anon.
>>
>>38944153
>Do you have motivation for anything?
No.
>Anything that drives you/ or gives your life purpose?
No.
>Basically, what makes you get out of bed in the morning???
The fact that if I didn't get out of bed I'd be bored and the fact that my body cannot physically sleep any longer so trying would be pointless.
>>
File: 1240393095655.jpg (71KB, 639x595px) Image search: [Google]
1240393095655.jpg
71KB, 639x595px
>>38944153
I've completely given up on relationships.
It hurts to know she is just imaginary but I have to get up and do stuff.
She may not be real but I will be the best version of myself so I can make her proud..Even if she is not real, I hope she knows I work hard every day to make her proud..
I miss her.
>>
I lie in bed essentially 24/7 only getting out of bed to use the bathroom, get something to eat or drink.
>>
>>38944617
This is a great way of putting it.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.