[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>talking to my mother >she asked if i'm ok >"yeah"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1501495598062.jpg (41KB, 550x512px) Image search: [Google]
1501495598062.jpg
41KB, 550x512px
>talking to my mother
>she asked if i'm ok
>"yeah"
>you always seem sad. You're not having a few depressing thoughts?
>"haha no, i'm just often tired and kinda bored"
>planning to kill myself next month
Should i say something to her? She's so oblivious, of course i'm depressed. I haven't had a friend in 10 years and i've never had a gf. I never leave the house and i haven't laughed in like 3 months. I feel like i should atleast say i'm going through tough times so my death doesn't seem so surprising.
>>
>>38944107
Nah, just do it faggot.
>>
Talk to her about your problems so you can get help. Don't kill yourself anon, you'll break her heart.
>>
>>38944107
Quit being a pussy and instead if killing yourself do something else like build a birdhouse or some shit.
>>
File: 1502052753333.png (459KB, 808x805px) Image search: [Google]
1502052753333.png
459KB, 808x805px
>>38944303
>open up about your catastrophic depression and self-destructive urges
>"Anon, I think you need to move out."
>she gets a new Chad son three days later that she can fuck on the reg
>>
File: C'mon.png (108KB, 251x252px) Image search: [Google]
C'mon.png
108KB, 251x252px
>>38944107
If she's asking about you, then that means that she cares.
Don't kill yourself that's just stupid
>>
If you honestly want to die then don't say shit to anyone.
Every time I have, my plans get fouled in some way and Ive ended up suffering for a much greater time because of it.
>>
>i haven't laughed in like 3 months
>"haha no, i'm just often tired and kinda bored"
>haha
You fucking liar.
>>
>>38944303

This. Don't say she's oblivious she obviously see's you hurting but respects your privacy enough not to pry. Go talk to your Mom.

Everyone reading this, go talk to your Mom.
>>
>>38944107
your life is yours to take
talking about it will only set up road blocks to the inevitable
>>
>>38944445
A fake laugh isn't an actual laugh anon
>>38944303
I can't wait another 15+ years for her to pass awayto be able to kill myself.
>>
>>38944107
Not trying to downplay your situation OP, we're in the same boat here, but I wish my mom would ask me how I was feeling sometimes. She cares about you and loves you, please talk to her. Talking about it does help.
>>
OP are you still there? pls hang in there
>>
>>38944554
He didn't specify that he hadn't have a genuine laught.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.