[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

suicide general >when are you going to do it? >why are

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 11

File: 0CIrF2o.jpg (420KB, 2048x1366px) Image search: [Google]
0CIrF2o.jpg
420KB, 2048x1366px
suicide general
>when are you going to do it?
>why are you going to do it?
>how are going to do it?
>>
hey on a side note, have you noticed how many samaritans and organizations there are, the crisis centers, the help lines, the interviews where they say they wish they could do more but most people don't give enough warning signs?

Those people are fucking fakes, how come we don't see them regularly here?

My take is that they need to get paid, or at least congratulated and seen for doing the do-gooder stuff. They're not interested in saving lives anonymously, even if all the signs are there.
>>
File: sad.jpg (2MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
sad.jpg
2MB, 3840x2160px
I have went many times to climb radio towers/ train bridges/ power line towers/ roofs to think about suicide, but when you look down, you can't do it, its hard, very hard. So when am I going to do it? I'm going to the uni now, so if things don't get better, I think that will be the final push, to overcome primal fear
>>
>>38942822
I recommend UCSB.
>>
>>38942667
Don't know when. Hopefully soon though because I know life isn't going to get better.

My body is failing me.

Planning on jumping from a parking garage.
>>
>>38942822
me
>>38942889
The reason why I go sometimes cliff jumping is to train jumping head first, so jump will 100 % result in death
>>
>>38942889
>>38942856
>>38942822
>>38942777
>>38942667
Signed on for the Peshmergs, going to go down in a whirlwind of fire and iron.
>>
I'll do it with Betty.
>>
>>38942922
that's pretty cool, origano
>>
File: 1469613736614.jpg (314KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1469613736614.jpg
314KB, 1600x1200px
Depends on if my next steps I have planned in life go through or not. Still mulling it all over.
Everyone in my small family I had has passed away, no friends, ex girlfriend of 5 years left me on a whim for some guy at her work, I hate living alone, I miss my ex so much, and life keeps tumbling down. Nothing feels like it's getting any better.
Having nobody to talk to is really killing me. Feels like the voices in my head are getting louder, dreams almost bleeding into reality, loud knocks at the door with no one there, and I feel like invisible people are in my house with me.
>how are going to do it?
Smith & Wesson Airweight .38 special. In the mouth tilted up a bit.
>>
Imagine an interview with death, on your motivations.

> So, introduce yourself
Anon, x y/o, big failure at most everything
> ok, experience?
Tying a noose, driving dangerously
> hmm, we'll call you.
>>
File: 1487981394473.jpg (85KB, 717x393px) Image search: [Google]
1487981394473.jpg
85KB, 717x393px
I really hate people who tell others about their suicidal tendencies. You're not suicidal, you're just begging for attention. It's pathetic imo

If you truly wanted to kill yourself, you should've killed yourself. It's your life and nobody else has the right to tell you to stay alive or die, no matter what they tell you.

Just die. If you're reaching out for help, then you don't really want to die.
>>
>>38943130
fuck off faggot
i'm not begging for attention, I just made a thread about a topic
kill yourself you semen slurper gay faggot
>>
probably in a week

i don't like the dentist. i'm due for a root canal and a few fillings, i hate needles.

jumping off a building.
>>
>>38943210
Someone sure is salty, huh? Keep telling yourself you want to die, faggot. If someone pointed a gun at your head, you'd probably cry and shit yourself.
>>
>>38943240
I would take the bullet in a heartbeat, now fuck off fucko
>>
File: tipsfedora.jpg?x=1200&y=794.jpg (106KB, 1200x794px) Image search: [Google]
tipsfedora.jpg?x=1200&y=794.jpg
106KB, 1200x794px
>>38943130
>If you're reaching out for help, then you don't really want to die.
>>
File: 795.png (419KB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
795.png
419KB, 853x480px
>>38943262
Then why haven't you killed yourself, yet? Oh yeah, you need the attention and validation and the "Nuuuu dont do it we love you!!!" kind of feeling.

K, I'll leave your thread now. I'd tell you to kill yourself, but you won't.
>>
File: 46563646634.jpg (88KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
46563646634.jpg
88KB, 750x750px
>>38943130
Sometimes it just feels good to tell others how you honestly feel, without holding back any detail.
For me I feel like there might be a little more to life and that I just have to continue to endure for a little while longer before it comes along.
It's also rather frightening, taking that leap into the unknown, and your only comfort at the moment is the cruel bleak world you're living in.
>>
>>38943212
I've heard jokes that a root canal is worse than death, but I can't believe somebody would take it to heart.
>>
>>38943323
I'll the next few weeks, fuck off retard
>>
>>38943351
That's a reasonable answer. I respect that. Unlike the other faggot who just got salty and probably really isn't suicidal.
>>
File: 1469174634806.gif (855KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1469174634806.gif
855KB, 640x360px
>>38943323
>"Nuuuu dont do it we love you!!!" kind of feeling.
Is that such a bad thing to want?
>>
>>38943391
If you have to claim to want to kill yourself to get affection, then it must be pretty bad for you, anon.

I don't mean that in a condescending way. If you want to live and just want affection, I hope you get that.

If you actually want to die, I sincerely hope you die a painless death soon. Look up charcoal burning suicides if you're interested.
>>
Whenever life comes crashing in in whatever varied form it so chooses. Right now there's several contenders so i expect fairly soon, probably by the end of the year.
Depression, general disenfranchisement, and my parents inability to understand that taking every opportunity possible to belittle and berate me makes the above vastly worse and somehow won't magically tough love me into being everything they'd hoped i'd be.
>how are going to do it?
Gonna find a nice tranquil place somewhere far away from it all regardless of cost then blow my brains out.
>>
>why?
parents dead, I got into deep depression
I tried 2 times already but failed cause i'm a loser
>how
idk, I tried slashing my wrists and pills but I fucked up
i'll probably jump eventhough i'm really scared of height
>when
I don't know
>>
>>38943130
There are two stages to being suicidal, passively suicidal, most people here are like that, suicidal thoughts, thinking of it as solution, little to no planning of it though, waiting for something to push them over the edge into actively suicidal this means active planning (setting dates in near future, method chosen and supplies mostly acquired) and suicide attempts. Telling others about suicidal tendencies is not something that would be exceptional, most of people that have committed suicide have told at least one person directly about what they are feeling/ thinking about/ planning, look at it as if you are passively suicidal you have higher chance of becoming actively suicidal, while passive suicidal periods can last for years, active suicidal periods are a lot shorter lasting for two reasons, they are very emotionally exhausting (stress levels about as high if someone from close family dies, hysteric crying/ laughing), so they exhaust themselves from actually committing suicide, or second reason is suicide attempt, if successful, well its over, if unsuccessful, it takes some time to recover and plan again (but it happens that they try again very soon, so active phase has not returned to default passive one). Of course you can view this as begging for attention :)
>>
File: 88863K3.jpg (441KB, 2112x2112px) Image search: [Google]
88863K3.jpg
441KB, 2112x2112px
>>38943564
Very interesting way of looking at it.

I've never been suicidal, so I guess I viewed being suicidal in black and white tendencies. Like if you wanna live, then life, and if you wanna die, etc. Thank you, anon. My almonds are activated. I'll retract my previous statement, seeing it was a little harsh and uninformed.
>>
>When
I don't know. Survival instinct is still too strong.
>Why
Brain don't work right.
>How
Short suspension hanging probably. It would be easier if I could just walk into the chemist and buy a bottle of Nembutol.
>>
File: YUAndpMCbXk_9hvX4xMDoxOjBzMTt2bJ.jpg (273KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
YUAndpMCbXk_9hvX4xMDoxOjBzMTt2bJ.jpg
273KB, 1920x1080px
>When
Probably near or close to my thirtieth birthday.
>Why
If I haven't got my shit together at that point the only thing I have left for me is another thirty years of wage cucking. There's a lot of shame that comes from such a thing, it solidifies your place at the bottom of the tier of society, to most people I'm barely better than a vagrant.
>How
Going to load up a helium tank, mask and all that good shit in my car and I'm going to sit somewhere with natural beauty, like a field with a nice view of the mountains, or by the ocean. Then I'm going through with it.
Although I might just end up pussying it out and not going through with it. If life after death isn't a thing then everything I've ever known ends up disappearing so 20 years, 30 years, hardly relevant in the scheme of things.
>>
>>38942667
im not going to do it, im just going to keep on suffering just to spite myself just cause i fuckin deserve it.
>>
>when
don't know, still got hope
>why
emotionally/mentally alone ever since my mum died, don't even get myself to trying to meet new people (no friends at uni)
>how
my mom put her hair drier in the bath tube, wish I had a gun
>>
>>38942667
>Next year in my birthday
>I'll be 35 and have never had a functioning relationship or friend that lasted over three months
>have a nice last day, drive out to the mountains and hang myself on a tree that I've picked out.
>>
>>38942922
That's pretty fuking cool. Are you kurdish or a foreigner? Do you speak kurdish? How did you sign up for the persmerga?
>>
>>38943355
Its not. At least it doesn't hurt because they freeze you. If you're like me and have agoraphobia and claustrophobia being forced to sit in a chair for 2 hours is hell.
>>
>>38943087
Who's the naked hoe?
>>
I don't get suicide. It's a free country, for fuck's sake. If you have the guts to die, you could kill absolutely anyone. Why kill the only one that could bring you joy?
>>
File: 23-18-1-20-8.png (115KB, 1024x640px) Image search: [Google]
23-18-1-20-8.png
115KB, 1024x640px
>>38942667
Suicide is for normies who can't properly taste the pain. Robots embrace the darkness.
>>
>>38942922
>Signed on for the Peshmergs, going to go down in a whirlwind of fire and iron.

if you are lucky

if you arent you will get your legs/arms/face blown off and survive

they will of course send you off to your country of origin which will not only no pay your collosal medical costs but possibly also arrest you
>>
>too narcissistic to use a shotgun, its fucking nasty
>too distrustful to order Nembutal on dark markets and risk being detained
>no longer can get pure Helium for exit bags

I will jump off a building. If you had abusive childhood with mother who hated your guts and have below average genetics and looks this world is hell.

Im diagnosed with depression and a personality disorder and I'm honestly in constant sharp pain. Nobody ever did or will love me so fuck it all desu senpai.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.