[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>ask female friend whether she thinks I'm too ugly >she

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: wizard meter.jpg (52KB, 680x438px) Image search: [Google]
wizard meter.jpg
52KB, 680x438px
>ask female friend whether she thinks I'm too ugly
>she unironically responds by saying I'm a "good person"
What did she mean by this, lads?
>>
>>38942639
Ur ugly as fuck lad
>>
>>38942639
Means you're ugly. She didn't wanna just outright say it.

Sorry, man. Not trying to be a dick, but it's most likely what she meant.
>>
>>38942639
When you look in the mirror do you see an ugly person or not? Be honest OP
>>
Let's see a pic and we'll decide (you'll probably be called ugly)
>>
>>38942715
RESPECC THE RULES NORMAN
>>
Oh fuck anon
That's pretty bad
HAHAHAHA
Btw how tall are you?
>>
>>38942639
She might as well have said that you're "like a brother" to her. It means you're a beta, and probably ugly or best case scenario just not masculine enough
>>
>>38942760
177 cm. Dunno what that is in burger metrics.
>>38942678
I think I'm ugly, but I have some pretty severe depression and a distorted worldview, that's why I asked her
>>38942654
She backpedalled afterwards and said I was 7 or 8/10, but I think she was just trying to be gentle. Just fuck my shit up, anons.
>>
File: 1463265350649.jpg (23KB, 494x482px) Image search: [Google]
1463265350649.jpg
23KB, 494x482px
>>38943070
>7/10 8/10
That is Chad territory anon, sorry to sound mean but I doubt you're a Chad as he wouldn't really give a fuck and be inside of her within seconds. Maybe she has shit taste and you really are a 6 or 7 but I highly doubt that, you're most likely not attractive, appearance wise anyway.
The question I'd like to have answered is how you have a female friend? Even if you're ugly you've managed to do something I've never been able to do so how is this possible anon? Are you a beta orbiter or just an ugly normalfag? Please explain.
>>
>>38942678
That doesn't really mean much, the human mind is capable of pretty powerful delusions
When I look at myself in the mirror I think I look amazing, literally male model tier, and yet I'm not stupid enough to think I'm anything more than average looking realistically
It's not too different than anorexia really
>>
>>38942639
You know, there are beautiful persons and there are good persons.
That's what she meant.
But if there's more then just this phrase you should look into it.
>>
>>38943870
Like I said, I think she was just being nice about that. I have never been hit on by girls so there's no way I 'm Chad, and the only good thing she said about my appearance is that she likes my (long) hair.

My only 3 friends are girls, and I have no idea why they hang out with me. I'm not a beta orbiter, although I admitedly am I'm love with one of them (not the one that called my ugly). I think they legit like my "unique" (read: autistic) personality and me being a "good" person (read: beta).

I honestly like hanging out with girls much more than with guys and get along better with them too, they just don't like me romantically.
>>
File: 1481500532219.jpg (144KB, 618x597px) Image search: [Google]
1481500532219.jpg
144KB, 618x597px
>>38944221
>I'm not Chad
>has 3 friends which are all the opposite sex
Have they done anything lewd infront of you? Done anything sexual at all? Like touched their tits or something? Why haven't you fucked one of them yet or approached the one you like?

You literally sound like a Chad that hasn't realized he is Chad yet.
>>
>>38942639
that ur ugly and she wants nothing to do with you, apart of course, for you being her emotional tampon.
>>
>>38944334
I'm a kissles virgin who's never done anything lewd or sexual and they never really showed interest in me (and I'm not really interested in the other two either, even though they are pretty attractive). Closest I have done is hug and hold hands with the one I like. I haven't approached her because I don't think I have a chance.

Honestly, I don't think I have Chad potential or am secretly a harem anime protagonist, I think they just see me as "one of the girls".
>>
>>38943992
Yeah ,I'm pretty fucking insecure myself but I actually have a girlfriend and some people tell me im above average looking.
>>
>>38942639
She doesn't want to outright call you ugly. If you were attractive she would have said so. Believe me, girls are transparent about that sort of thing
>>
>>38944464
Be more masculine then, ask the girl you like out. I don't see what you really have to lose, you already seem to be good friends with all of them.
>>
>>38944626
Wouldn't that make her want to stay away from me afterwards? It's not like she is going to say yes, we already estabilished I'm ugly as fuck.
>>
>>38944697
Alright if you can't go after them, ask them how you could improve your looks. Maybe they can help you out, ask them what girls like and such. Atleast that's what I would do.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.