[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My cat Smeagol just died. I feel like a part of me has been ripped

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: sad catt2.png (6KB, 339x348px) Image search: [Google]
sad catt2.png
6KB, 339x348px
My cat Smeagol just died.
I feel like a part of me has been ripped out. I walk into my room, and I expect to see him, but he's not there. Yesterday, I took him to the vet because he could barely move, and I wanted to see what was wrong with him; I'd gladly go in debt to have him helped. The Vet told me it was a large tumor. They asked me if I wanted him cremated, and I said I wanted to take him to bury him. I took him home in the towel that he laid on in his last moments, and I slowly dug the hole , then slowly buried him in, saying no words, just tears. I wake up throughout the night just like it was a nightmare, but I look up at his perch, and I don't see him. I just want him back.
>>
>>38942119
digging the hole yourself is some kind of bravery
but he's dead nigga, maybe his ghost will offer you protection against evil spirits
>>
I'm really sorry that you lost your cat anon. The death of a pet is never easy.
>>
>>38942166
Well they say that cats guard the gates to hell/afterlife, so maybe I am protected.
>>
File: sad frog.png (248KB, 1347x719px) Image search: [Google]
sad frog.png
248KB, 1347x719px
>>38942119
AI AI AI AI WHERE IS MY SAMURAI?
TU TU TU TU TU TU TU TU TU TU TU TU

I'VE BEEN SEARCHING FOR A MAN ALL ACROS JAPAN, JUST TO FIND YOU SAMA-SAURAI

SOMEONE WHO IS STRONG, BUT STILLA LITTLE SHY

YES I NEED, I NEED MY SAMURAI.

AI AI AI I AM YOUR LITTLE BUTTERFLY
>>
F

not orig
>>
File: IMG_20170809_010900.jpg (113KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170809_010900.jpg
113KB, 640x480px
Last shot for your cat... rip Smeagol
>>
File: Snapchat-23211742.jpg (641KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-23211742.jpg
641KB, 1440x2560px
>>38942370
ty anon.
This was what he looked like. He was my best friend. It hurts unbelievably.
>>
>>38942119
People come and people go. It is the way of the world.

I'm sorry for your loss anon, I know it hurts. I'll drink to Smeagol tonight friend.

F
>>
>>38942119
Real handsome cat. Sorry for your loss.

I lost my dog to cancer last year. It really sucked, and I spent a lot of money on medical bills too (no regrets). I still miss her. Time is the only thing that helps. Keep strong, friend.

RIP pets, fuck cancer <3
>>
>>38942119
fuck you and your cat, you have a gf and don't belong on this board you fucking normie
>>
>>38942644
How the fuck would you know that I have a gf?
>>
>>38942119
He's already started to rot.
>>
File: Smeagol.jpg (60KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Smeagol.jpg
60KB, 1920x1080px
>>38942119
I'm sorry for your loss OP.
Losing a pet always hurts.
Try to focus on the good times you spent together instead of focusing on the negatives that death brings.

F
>>
>>38942666
do you have a gf? answer the question
>>
Go get you another cat.
>>
>>38942119

>cat
>i look up at his perch

Did you keep him in a birdcage too?
>>
File: IMG_20130715_241351_219.jpg (1MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20130715_241351_219.jpg
1MB, 3264x1836px
Sorry OP. Ive lost many pets in my life and its always difficult, especially when you have a strong bond with them. The last pet i lost was Edgar here. He was such a chill cat and was my best bro for years. He ended up developing some neurological disorder, they thought it was a brain tumor. I still feel guilty for waiting so long to do what i knew had to be done, but he would be all fucked up one day and then seem fine the next, so i was hesitant. His last day was very unpleasant and i had to drive him to the vet in the middle of a blizzard to end his pain. It was a few days after christmas.
>>
Oh, I am so sorry. I'd be devastated at the loss of my cat, too. At least Smeagol passed on knowing that you loved him, and knowing that he loved you. If you believe in an afterlife, now would be a good time to take comfort in that. I personally think that all cats would go to heaven. But, if religion isn't your thing, then you'll always have your memories of him, and the satisfaction of knowing he had a good life. There's no replacing your buddy, but maybe some time in the future there'll be another animal in your life for you to be kind to and feel joyful with. I wish you the best, OP. You seem like a sweetheart. Chin up, but it's alright to be sad right now.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.