[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My gay friend proposed to me and wants to take care of me forever.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: 1492030596630.jpg (61KB, 537x537px) Image search: [Google]
1492030596630.jpg
61KB, 537x537px
My gay friend proposed to me and wants to take care of me forever. I'm not gay though.

Is it worth giving up my pooper's chastity to be a NEET househusband?
>>
yes yes yes 100% yes
>>
>>38942109
>Is it worth giving up my pooper's chastity to be a NEET househusband?
try it out lol
>>
>>38942109
Absolutely anon
A little bit of taking it up the ass is a tiny price to pay for never having to worry about anything ever again
>>
>>38942109
If he wanted to sacrifice his asshole for a lifetime that's one thing, but asking someone to sacrifice their asshole is crossing the line
>>
>>38942109
Do you value your own happiness?
Do you want to spend the rest of your life doing something you don't like with someone you don't love just because it's easy?
>>
You don't get the chance to live a fulfilling relationship with a friend all days of your life, do you ? It might be a good sacrifice to make
>>
>>38942218
This

On the other hand with all of these people talking about asshole sacrifice you could give it a trial period, be upfront about it.
Or you could just be there when he gets home etc. But he could fuck other guys if he wants and in that way your asshole would still be safe.
>>
>>38942218
I won't be happy regardless. I'll never have a girlfriend or anything, if I don't do this I'll have to try and survive on my own. I'll probably kill myself in a few years left on my own to be quite honest.
>>
>>38942109
do your parents know you are gay
>>
Do you have to take it up the butt? Does the idea of sexual acts with a man disgust you, or are you apathetic to the idea? It sounds like it could be a good deal to me, but I'd warn him that it's very likely your heart won't ever be in it(the marriage)
>>
>>38942343
Pretty sure I have to take it in the butt, a lot. I'm pretty apathetic though to gay stuff but the idea of a dick in my ass sounds painful.
>>
>>38942486
it's not painful if you properly loosen your butt muscles
>>
How did he propose to you and why? Are you cute or something?
>>
>>38942312
>I'll never have a girlfriend or anything

Why not? You already have one friend in love with you. The next one just might happen to be female.
>>
>>38942312
Sounds like you want to do this and just posted this thread for validation
>>
>>38942312
If he finds you attractive, a girl will find you attractive too
>>
>>38942109
How long has he been friends with you?
If it hasn't been very long, reject him. If he falls in love quickly, that means he falls in love easily. Let him be with someone who actually loves him in return.
>>
>>38942573
He invited me out to lunch and then he just threw it out there, he had a ring and everything. We're pretty good friends and get along really well so I guess that's why. I might be cute to another guy? I don't know. I'm a skinny manlet with a baby face so maybe he's into that. He's a lot bigger than me.

>>38942590
>The next one just might happen to be female.
I highly doubt it.
>>
>>38942109
>this is what my grandfather died for in Normandy
>>
>>38942109
or you could just stick to sucking dick. i don't think there the asshole has any major reproductive properties, and you're less likely to get dumped as time goes by, it's easier to take care of your face than your ass.
>>
>>38942109
lol I know this is an rp but gimmie his discord, I'll be a better husband to him and we will keep you as the pet if you want
>>
>>38942109
I mean...I'd do it for a while dess
>>
>>38942894
Normal people don't propose marriage out of the blue. Asking you out on a date would be one thing, marriage without any courting is fucking crazy.

As a guy who had a huge crush on a male friend in the past, I definitely didn't fucking propose to him, I just wanted to date him. His rejection hurt, but I got over it more or less.

My advice is either reject him and say you have no interest if you really don't. If you do or think it might be possible, maybe ask him to take things slow and go on a couple dates, maybe experiment with sex and see how you feel about it.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.